It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kelloggs Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Famous food brand Kelloggs has it in for Breitbart.

They have apparently cut advertising:

“We regularly work with our media-buying partners to ensure our ads do not appear on sites that aren’t aligned with our values as a company,” said Kellogg’s flak Kris Charles. “We recently reviewed the list of sites where our ads can be placed and decided to discontinue advertising on Breitbart.com. We are working to remove ads from that site.”

Breitbart has responded with a boycott !!

It's going viral on Facebook and Twitter !!

Read all the links for the full story.

#DumpKelloggs : Breakfast Brand Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

Kellogg Co. announced on Tuesday its decision to pull ads from conservative media giant Breitbart.com because its 45,000,000 monthly conservative readers are not “aligned with our values as a company.” In response, Breitbart News, one of the world’s top news publishers, has launched a #DumpKelloggs petition and called for a boycott of the ubiquitous food manufacturer.

Kellogg’s Facebook Pages Erupt with #DumpKelloggs Messages for Blacklisting Breitbart

A number of Kellogg’s Facebook pages have erupted with complaints about the company withdrawing advertisements from Breitbart News, with many users tagging their complaints with the #DumpKelloggs boycott slogan which Breitbart debuted on Wednesday.

#DumpKelloggs Trends #1 on Twitter Following Breitbart Boycott

#DumpKelloggs was the most popular trending topic on Twitter in the United States at the time of this writing after Breitbart News organized a boycott against the company on Wednesday.

And the IRONY !!
SHOCK: Amnesty International Blasts Kellogg’s for Using Child Labor-Produced Ingredients

The international human rights organization Amnesty International is slamming Kellogg’s and other companies that it says are profiting from child labor and other exploitative practices.

edit on Nov-30-2016 by xuenchen because: sour grapes

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice!! I try not to eat candy for breakfast anyways but I like where this is going...

Lots of companies want to play the PC game and forget/ignore/deny how they actually operate!!!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
As a conservative do you now have issue with a free market?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

They know that they will come under scrutiny from Trump when it is revealed how many jobs they continue to ship overseas. Kind of surprised no one is going into the Devos/Amway connection for the same reasons.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

bye bye kellog. Anyone who supports this supports child labor, use their own standard of association against them.

I am sad, no more cocoa crispies

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Save the whining and boycotts for the liberals...

Petulance is below the principled conservative and is the sole dominion of the left...

-Chris

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

pulling ads and boycotting are both methods which do not use force and instead use the market to prove a point. what is your point?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon
As a conservative do you now have issue with a free market?

No.

A free market works both ways doesn't it.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No more corn flakes for me!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Companies are going to do what they think is best for their bottom line. Always have. Always will. And that more than any government regulation from the left or right is why the economy and job market are in the states they are currently in.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Post Cocoa Pebbles are better anyways!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Kelloggs Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

There's a lot of hate out there...

Breitbart has responded with a boycott !!

A hateful response.

edit on 30-11-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Actually, I'm grateful for this thread...I just went to #dumpkelloggs...and watched a now-viral youtube video of a worker in a Kelloggs factory urinating into Rice Krispies on the conveyor belt.

Needless to say...I'm not buying them again.

link   
I can't boycott Kelloggs.
I haven't bought their overpriced crap for a while now. My kids eat knockoff brands.

+4 more 
link   
Cereal is for children.

Bacon is for men!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Knowing the history of the company I can't say I am surprised. I mean the whole point was to make such a joyless food product that children wouldn't masturbate.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Actually, I'm grateful for this thread...I just went to #dumpkelloggs...and watched a now-viral youtube video of a worker in a Kelloggs factory urinating into Rice Krispies on the conveyor belt.

Needless to say...I'm not buying them again.

Snap Crackle Pop muthafukka! *__-

(No one reeeally believes any youtube/online videos...)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Snowflakes.

Waah.... they won't pay us to advertise anymore. Waah..... lets make a huge deal out of it and cry to the public. SJW unite to boycott the nasty meanie Kellogg's.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Be sure to eat your Corn Flakes that way you don't give into sin and anger God, because!!!

Shame based mind control.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

It's getting uglier than Pelosi doing a Victoria's Secret ad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join