It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Earth Season 2 - Amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This new season so far has had quite some spectacular sequences. Remote camera tech has come far.
Dont miss it! Here are some examples:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

It's amazing the patience they have to have to get these shots.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

Thank you for taking the time to post these...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I've seen the entire first season of this and it was great. Absolutely amazing footage. I remember for one behind the scenes segment with the birds of paradise a camera man was waiting weeks(if I remember correctly) in a camouflaged box on the hope that he might see one. It paid off big time. I am looking forward to watching these.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yeah it is awesome stuff and I am looking forward to getting Planet Earth 2. The 1st one was incredible and came out right when high def tv was becoming a big thing and did a great job of showing how beautiful high def could be. Is it just now on TV or has it been released already?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Yeah it is awesome stuff and I am looking forward to getting Planet Earth 2. The 1st one was incredible and came out right when high def tv was becoming a big thing and did a great job of showing how beautiful high def could be. Is it just now on TV or has it been released already?

Its been airing every Sunday evening for 4 weeks now. 2 more to go I think. I really hope they release a 4k version.

top topics

join