It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomi Lahren

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This Lady rocks ? Her Shotgun like speaking style without many pauses is spectacular. Her messages are powerful and she is worth a listen.
I wish my brain worked that fast.. Ha..

One of Facebook's most popular conservatives burst into prominence with sharp viral rants against liberals. But how will her underdog attack style play under President Trump? She's a free-speech advocate who tells her opponents to sit down and quit throwing tantrums. An anti-feminist who admires strong women. A sharply partisan commentator who says she feeds people the truth. A rap fan who's made an enemy of the Black Lives Matter movement. And a combative polemicist who says that all really she wants to do is start a conversation. Meet Tomi Lahren: a 24-year-old Republican provocateur, a photogenic rising media star, a high-energy mass of contradictions - and one of the most popular commentators on Facebook. Lahren presents a programme on conservative news outlet TheBlaze, but her fame stems mainly from one segment in particular. "Final Thoughts" are three-minute screeds delivered at blistering pace - she talks more than 50% faster than the average English speaker - directly into the camera.

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of hyper partisan people.

Miss Lahren, while obviously a very intelligent young woman, is a bit too right partisan for me.

I'm a pretty conservative person, but I don't believe that conservatives are the only ones with good ideas.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Agreed. She is just so sharp as to almost be a different breed if you get my drift, are we as humans developing as we progress as a Genus ?
Maybe so ! in a slow tick tick way.

join