It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Popular Vote is a Forced Meme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Myollinir

As I understand it, each State is basically a separate country within a Federation. If it went for a democratic vote. The States with the less population would be controlled by the States with the bigger population. That would end the United States.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

CNN continues to be one of the largest culprits of supplying narratives to corrupt the opinions of any individuals

Though your sentence is poorly written I think I get the meaning.

This is very ironic since conservatives have been using supplied narratives to control and destroy people for thousands of years.

That's very funny. Ancient liberals from thousands of years ago believed in many of the same things as contemporary ones. Freedom, justice, rule of law, free markets and so on. These ancient liberals of exceptional ability subjugated the masses to enjoy their own personal freedom, administer their own brand of justice, dictate the law with an iron fist and enjoy the wealth generated by the sweat and blood of their subjects.

True humanitarians!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Hillary won the popular vote and most Americans wanted her is nothing but more media manipulation . California (over 7M) and NY (over 4M) accounted for over 11M votes alone. These are states with a high illegal immigrant population and weak voting laws. It's a myth and the margin they are currently bragging about is statistically insignificant, something like .02%. It's a joke.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Don't you think it's a little early to be making statements like that? What if Trump turns out to be nothing more than a salesman? What if he lied to you all the whole time and you bought it? What if it's just another bag of the same old political vermin feeding off the tax payer trough, helping big business, further enriching the 1% at the expense of the people he swore he was going to help? It's way, way too early to tell. I sincerely hope Trump does an awesome job and the people of this country --- ALL the people in this country --- benefit. At the moment I think he's a lying, conniving, snake oil salesman that told you what you wanted to hear and you all lapped it up. I hope I'm wrong. I truly hope I'm wrong. But as they say, the proof is in the pudding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join