It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pelosi fends off challenge to leadership

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Pelosi is one of the many old guards in congress who have made a career out of politics. She, and the likes of John McCain and all the others politicians who have over 8 years should be forced out of office. TERM LIMITS - It's one of a few issues I can agree with Trump on. Why Arizonians keep electing McCain is one of the main reasons we don't see change in this country!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Lol-that's it.

The eyes are strikingly similar to Pelosi's.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I couldn't agree with you more.

This whole idea of entitlement has got to go.

It is one thing to help someone help themselves. It is entirely different to carry someone.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

You are absolutely correct there are many on both sides of the aisle that need to be replaced.

Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and John McCain are just three of them that come to mind.

Some of the names that have come up for positions in the Trump cabinet have me more than just a little nervous.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

You are right the caption is fitting as well.

Striking resemblance.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

Well guys I worked all night it is now sleepy time I will check on this thread when I wake up. Thanks for your time.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: signing out for now.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Some of the names that have come up for positions in the Trump cabinet have me more than just a little nervous.

You and me both.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
God what a vacuous woman. It should be entertaining.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The unfortunate part is that what you are suggesting makes sense.

It is easier to control swaths of people through programming and disinformation than convincing them that your worldview and proposals have more validity than the Republican/Conservative counterpoint.

I want to know what the people who are taking to the streets will do when in 2020:

-Jobs are more plentiful.
-Wages have risen.
-Cost of living has increased but at a much lower rate than under Obama.
-We are not militarily engaged anywhere and have good relations with our neighbors on the world stage.
-American companies have repatriated their production and jobs because the conditions make it more favorable than outsourcing.
-Gays can still marry.
-Non-whites are not in concentration camps.

I'd like to think that there would be some revision in thinking, but sadly I expect not.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is it a Democrat party prerequisite that all their spokes people (ex: Pelosi, Warren,Clinton) have to be bitter, shrewish, dried up old shrill screaming hags ?
For a party that has so many Hollywood elite and young generation supporters, you'd think they would be turned off by having any unattractive " mean mommies" in charge telling them how to think.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Oi, there!

I'm a registered Democrat who is, surprising as it may seem to some, reviled within my own party. Leftist, I am not, which is, of course, where my current issue with the Democratic party begins. I am, as some of you may know, somewhat right of center on many issues yet left of center on others.

I've been fighting this battle for some years now, so please refrain from coloring all us poor conservative Democrats with the same brush as these idiots in office now...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

You would think that they would be grooming Tulsi Gabbard, but they aren't. Weird

www.washingtonpost.com... 64c736e7c

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Sorry if I rambled. I was just hoping to see something change on the Democrat side because based on the appointments Trump is making, I don't think the Republicans are changing all that much.

Yes that's true. Some of the same war like neocons we have grown to know and love.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you listen closely, you can almost hear the war drums in the distance. The gods of profit in blood and lives need their sacrifices.

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 30-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

You are absolutely correct there are many on both sides of the aisle that need to be replaced.

Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and John McCain are just three of them that come to mind.

Fortunately, Harry Reid is on his way to the nursing home now. And I don't mean that as a jab: he's been having a lot of angry outbursts, which at his age are probably a sign of dementia.

I can respect McCain's service as a veteran, but dear God please retire already. He's far too hawkish for anyone's good. I honestly think his stint as a POW caused severe psychological trauma which he never really recovered from.

Pelosi is just another whiny liberal, of the exact sort that everybody outside of California can't stand. The fact that the Democrats are sticking with her shows that, no, they haven't learned a thing from the 2016 election.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

John McCain keeps getting elected here because the Dems won't put a viable candidate against him. He has had more trouble in the last 2 primaries than he has had in the General election. The last 3 candidates the Dems have run against him have been Stu Starky in 2004- a NYC liberal, Rodney Glassman in 2010-woefully inexperienced, and Ann Kirkpatric this election, who was dumb enough to keep backing Obamacare even though premiums for it here in Arizona were rising faster than anywhere in the country by a wide margin. This is Arizona...nobody is going to vote for these people over John McCain, and the results show...3 landslides. They had a chance in 2010...Napolitano was seriously considering running and may have been able to win, but for some reason Obama tagged her Homeland Security leader. That failed, and every single attempt to unseat McCain failed.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Dem Party is controlled in a vice grip by special interests, this is further proof of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is just a prime example to have term limits. Incompetents hold their seats for life and accomplish little. As for Nancy Pelosi as minority leader...she deserves to be the leader of the bunch that lost a rigged election.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "

-Albert Einstein

The irony is that you double posted that......

Lol

I believe I made my point.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "

-Albert Einstein

I have always had a problem with that quote, take "practice" for example, which of course will eventually bring different results.
-ugmold

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

-Albert Einstein

I have always had a problem with that quote, take "practice" for example, which of course will eventually bring different results.
-ugmold

Gutsy...takin' on ol' Albert.
But I agree...'Practice Makes Perfect'...and Pelosi must be damn near perfect at losing Democrat seats in the house.

Happy she's stickin' around.
edit on 30-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

-We are not militarily engaged anywhere and have good relations with our neighbors on the world stage.

Unfortunately, that will not happen. The others on your list could.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join