It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No charges in Keith Lamont Scott police shooting , Charlotte DA says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Here's the thing, they should NOT investigate themselves..no matter what actually happened, alot of people are not going to accept it.
I'm not giving an opinion on the case itself, just that in these cases an outside entity should do the investigation.

Here's the thing: SBI was the lead investigative agency, not CMPD.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Not being a fan of police brutality nor a fan of folks killing cops mind you. This piece of information is very..VERY sketchy.

"Mr. Scott's DNA was found on the slide of the gun and the grip of the gun," Murray said. The Charlotte police crime lab found Scott's fingerprints on the gun, but the state crime lab "did not find that print to be of value."

Murray said a Colt .380 semi-automatic was recovered at the scene with one live round in the chamber with the safety off. The gun was cocked.

"Mr. Scott illegally purchased the gun on Sept. 2," Murray said. The seller admitted to selling the gun to a third party on Facebook.

"Basically the seller saw, what we all saw, the video of the incident and said, 'I know that guy and I know that gun," Murray said.

Dna? Check
Fingerprint? ..maybe, but not definitive
Stolen gun? Everyone THINKS so

Ergg. Things like this do not look good.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
no he didn't have a gun in that ankle holster according to one member. they think he was more than likely carrying his stash and paraphernalia in it. apparently it's a thing many people do now days.

i ____ you not, a member actually claimed that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join