It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Democrats Already Planning to Screw Up 2020 Presidential Race?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tingling in my loins...just thinking about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

If the Democrat party want the people behind them, they are going to have to give the people of the US candidates who follow RIGIDLY in the footsteps of Mr Bernie Sanders, rather than Hillary or any of her shifty pals, or proteges. I would hope that they learned their lesson from the last defeat, rather than claiming that there was no lesson to learn. I am certain, as are many astute commentators, that Sanders would have torn Trumps head off and fed pieces of it to his children, metaphorically speaking, if Hillary had not have been finessed into the nomination by the DNC.
edit on 30-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'M WITHERED!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

FORWARD slowly

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm curious as to this obsession with Clinton. The campaigns over and she lost.

Her political career is over with this defeat. Seems pointless imo.
edit on 30-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Her political career is over with this defeat. Seems pointless imo.

...somebody really ought to tell her that.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Her political career is over with this defeat.

nah....they will be beating that dead and decaying horse for years....all the while the entire government is controlled by republicans, the right on ATS will only praise their accomplishments like gutting the EPA....hey, I know.....multiple threads on Chelsea Clinton running 8 to 12 years from now.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Meanwhile house democrats just re-elected Nancy Pelosi as minority leader.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Meanwhile house democrats just re-elected Nancy Pelosi as minority leader.

Exxxcellllennnt....Exxxcelllllennnnt!
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaaaa.....

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If they really want to wreck their hopes, I think we would be willing to lend them Jeremy Corbyn.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We have had much the same here in Norway. The previous election people were also tired f the progressives, so they voted for the populist parties that promised everything to their voters, much as Trump did... well, 3 years later, all those promises came to nothing. Next year we will have nee elections, and those populistic parties dont stand a chance, everybody that voted for them are disenfrachised by their empty promises....

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
By the time the midterm elections roll around, Trump will be discredited and the Obama years will be seen as "the good old days"....

note....my predictions about the last election was totally wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's fine to claim, but it's impossible to prove a negative, so hypothetic claims really mean nothing.

Of course, you ask any left-leaning individual prior to the eve of Nov. 8, and they claimed that Hillary was going to win a landslide.

Should have, could have, would have...they're all unproveable.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

In order to bring back the Democratic party Obama moment, they need to be very careful who they chose to lead the party.

People obviously don't want another Hillary or Hillary and neither another Obama look alike.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604
We have had much the same here in Norway. The previous election people were also tired f the progressives, so they voted for the populist parties that promised everything to their voters, much as Trump did... well, 3 years later, all those promises came to nothing. Next year we will have nee elections, and those populistic parties dont stand a chance, everybody that voted for them are disenfrachised by their empty promises....

People have to stop expecting the impossible. We are being played like a fine tuned violin because too many think that some puppet in the White House really has the power to make their dreams come true.

We have to start at the root of the problem and work our way up.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Is no over until the fat lady sings, remember she has tried two time to get into the presidential race. Is rumors that she will tried in 2020 again.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don`t know that they are planning to screw up the 2020 race but I`m sure that they will whether they plan to or not.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh look, they are betting on a cheap Obama knock-off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join