It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Era Super Villains Will Be Dying SOON!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

It is vital that you understand that the thing which links evil people together, is not money, but evil.

There are some very evil rich people out there, spending money on terror, spending it to keep the powerful powerful, the powerless defenceless against their power. However, that does not apply to people just because they happen to have money. It's what they do with it that links them, and folk like Elon Musk are not in the thing for selfish reasons. They do not spend their money unwisely on war, creating failed states, and the like.

There are those who do, but you must learn to note the difference in future.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am sorry, this is ATS right? I was under the impression that the majority of the informed people here were aware of the wars being waged against innocent people all over the globe.

I'm sorry, what is this site's motto again? Oh right Deny Ignorance. Yeah I don't assume anything without proof. You make a claim then you should back it up with evidence.

I find it comical how you spend so much time trying to troll other people here because they do not buy into your partisan madness.

Oh so not believing in the NWO is "partisan madness" now? Wow... I think you need to step away from the rabbit hole. You are in too deep.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't know why that other guy even brought Elon Musk into this conversation at all, I said nothing about him, nor would I. The people I listed are all evil, and yes they also happen to have tons of resources.

There are plenty of evil people without money, but in most instances they cannot cause evil and havoc on a global scale. I have nothing against people that have money, I have everything against people that use it for evil.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join