It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why Is The Left Is so Star Struck With Racist-Sexist-Violent-Rappers? Hillary-Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Rappers come in all colors, if Obama only invites the few he did, that is who I will address. I won't preclude my statements based on race.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You mean the democratic party, not the left. Please use the correct terminology. It makes you sound uneducated.

The left...lol. Not everyone who has left wing leanings is into the democratic party or their election tactics. Also, you must be very bored and highly unproductive in your own life to have time to ponder weird celebrity/political issues.

Fck it. The political discussions are unbearable to read here. It's obvious that people don't read books anymore or even understand what they're talking about. Incorrect terminology makes it impossible to communicate and it comes down to a simple lack of education. Good luck. I've officially read such a dumb topic (this thread) that I couldn't possibly carry on reading anything on ATS. What a loss...lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Yet you commented.

Fck it. The political discussions are unbearable to read here. It's obvious that people don't read books anymore or even understand what they're talking about.

So you contend that the Democratic party is all into rap artists? Same thing, you sound uneducated blah blah blah.....
Next time capitalize Democratic party, when you don't capitalize words you seem uneducated.

You mean the democratic party, not the left. Please use the correct terminology. It makes you sound uneducated.

edit on 1-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DisUglyBoyHere

Here's a clue:

Grow up.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ohh, winter is coming but it is warm in the mornings--you know it is all about art and capitalism.

You don't come here expecting an answer, you are here to see reactions.

___

--JTA: You know, Eminem endorsed a candidate; Katy Perry, Immortal Technique, Garth Brooks, deadmau5: all of 'em, on all sides--not just two. Every one of those artists, regardless of genre, states extremely similar things. Just depends on how you twist it. (for those that are not based on seasons)
edit on 2-12-2016 by WeowWix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I guess its more interesting then White Supremacy.

I know, diversity and equal treatment for all is too much for some.

Be real you support intolerant bigots like the KKK if you support Hillary and Obama hanging with these thugs at the White House.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WeowWix
Wrong, I created this thread to open a dialog, from the trollish wording of your post why are you here?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Wrong, I created this thread to open a dialog, from the trollish wording of your post why are you here?

I edited and added more before you even responded.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The point of this thread isn't endorsing a candidate. It is the company you keep.

Should the pres hang with convicted felons? Should rappers who have ankle bracelets be in the WH?

Is there room in the WH for racist, sexist and all the other garbage these rappers use as a tool in their trade?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Holy # you are one ignorant white dude. Listen to some music, it's all art there is Beauty and ugliness in it all.

Sex, violence, drugs and other conflicting subjects are reflected in art. They're prevalent in ALL types of music from RockNRoll, Blues, Jazz, Heavy Metal, RnB to techno and so on.

Cherry picking lines from songs is retarded. Every artist has written thousands of lines of songs, u could pick something controversial from any artist.

Listen to Runaway Love by Ludacris ft Mary J Blige

Or better yet Changes by Tupac Shakur and try not to tell me those aren't meaningful songs.

Pope Jean Paul II chose Changes by Tupac as one of his songs of the year.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Name your Top 5 musicians right now. And I guarantee I can find something racist, sexist and "all other garbage" in their lyrics at some point in their careers. It's called music u weirdo

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Wow, well written response. Thanks for being so civil./sarc

Race has nothing to do with it. The main point of the thread was should these rappers be visiting the WH.

Read the whole thread, if you have trouble understanding it, then ask questions. Your assertions are predetermined before you even read the info.

And of course you are free to have your opinion and I will not call you names or make statements like yours that are based on prejudices of race.
edit on 2-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Cool, they wouldn't be invited to my WH if I were president.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
Name your Top 5 musicians right now. And I guarantee I can find something racist, sexist and "all other garbage" in their lyrics at some point in their careers. It's called music u weirdo

Music is basically story telling.

RAP is the modern day Folk music. Its stories from the street, from life.

It's Freedom of Speech.

I like the lighter funny stuff, some Eminem, Mackelmore, etc - - - but, life has a dark side too. I don't like the "dark side" of anything - - that's not for me.

But, is having these groups in the White House representing Free Speech of a segment of our population?

I

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It's Freedom of Speech.

I like the lighter funny stuff, some Eminem, Mackelmore, etc - - - but, life has a dark side too. I don't like the "dark side" of anything - - that's not for me.

But, is having these groups in the White House representing Free Speech of a segment of our population?

No - it's promoting what they say.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It's Freedom of Speech.

I

So you support promoting this hate and sexism and bigotry in music and would invite them to the White House and involve your teenage daughters in the visit?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

It's Freedom of Speech.

I

So you support promoting this hate and sexism and bigotry in music and would invite them to the White House and involve your teenage daughters in the visit?

Constitution.

Free Speech.

That's what I said.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This has nothing to do with free speech. It has to do with the vile/racist subject matter in their music. They have all the rights to make what ever they want. But should they go to the WH?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

It's Freedom of Speech.

I

Constitution.

Free Speech.

That's what I said.

You've been exposed - just leave with your weak arguments. Use the time to figure out why the Nation just voted your thinking out of office.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This has nothing to do with free speech. It has to do with the vile/racist subject matter in their music. They have all the rights to make what ever they want. But should they go to the WH?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join