It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why Is The Left Is so Star Struck With Racist-Sexist-Violent-Rappers? Hillary-Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The thread is beyond ridiculous! Not violent rappers in the white house! Oh no there goes the neighborhood. What about the rock stars nd actors that visited? Just another racist post under thr guise of.....well its not even subtle.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
W Bush had the Taliban visit him at the Texas capital before he was President. Wouldn't that be more offensive???

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Rick Ross had a ankle bracelet on when he was with Obama, and it went off while he was in the WH....Oh he was indited for kidnapping and assault(pistol whipped someone).

Snoop Dog has many possessions (non-violent)
Snoop Dogg Arrested For Drug, Gun Possession At Airport
www.mtv.com...

Rapper Snoop Dogg held on second gun charge in a month
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

How about you look up the rest of these boy scouts and get back with me?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yes there is something that us minions can't talk about, almost like Skull n Bones.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Because people are brainwashed and worship whoever the establishment media throw in front of them and call them "artists." Look at all the brainwashed lefties defending these nasty criminals.

I guess when you are a murdering criminal, you want to hang out with other murdering criminals.

"Artist"

Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Isn't this a way of social engineering,get the masses to make fun of religious practice,gay marriages.,transexual bathrooms,.schools teaching kids to not listen to parents,listen to the govt,abortins,minumize them,helps to push them to life is meaningless

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2
Yep, thy like so we must like them as well. This is why the president must understand that almost all of his life is now the public's and everything he does/did is under the spot light. So don't be petty and shallow because the woeld is watching.

Because people are brainwashed and worship whoever the establishment media throw in front of them and call them "artists." Look at all the brainwashed lefties defending these nasty criminals.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

his daddy had a bunch of "call boys" touring the white house in the middle of the night...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That sounds like pizzagait.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Annee

I think if they had a white supremisist in the White House, this would be far more interesting than anything we have seen since the blue dress.

I guess its more interesting then White Supremacy. I know, diversity and equal treatment for all is too much for some.

Well stay tuned cause you got one in there. I guess we will see

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The reason this happens is because at some point in their lives the people began to believe words and not actions nor fruits. They became hypnotized into the belief that there is no right nor wrong, and anyone who criticizes it, is intolerant ,racist and a (insert some other bullying label here).

@annee
The point is, if you are gonna preach something, you gotta walk the talk. Otherwise they fall into the category of a fraud and a hypocrite. And this is what the failed left (continues to) fail. They honestly believe that imagination is more powerful than facts/knowledge. Knowledge is power, whether you like it or not @annie.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

What is the source of your comment that Obama (now) or Trump in 49 days is a white supremacist?

Well stay tuned cause you got one in there. I guess we will see

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm almost certain that only older folks are pissed off about this issue of rappers. The stuff in the OP looked like something my mother created herself to be honest with you all.

I'll give you guys a wake up call..soooo you all are aware that these people are ENTERTAINERS right?
These rappers have a worldwide audience, in the range of ten's of millions of followers and fans.
These ten's of millions of people have been listening to these "violent", "offensive", lyrics for years and people are not star struck by them. It's like saying "Why is the left so star struck with these trashy-violent jersey shore bums?" (When they are obviously not, in spite of cast having a HUGE following)
My logic is that just because people consume such entertainment, does not mean people are "star struck" by them.

You guys have preconceived notions that people who listen to this stuff are brainwashed drones. Rap music isn't melting anyone's brains. These people don't give a CRAP if the lyrics are real or not, The music isn't influencing them in any negative manner. They listen to it for entertainment, period. You guys are so disconnected with the subculture of young people it's actually quite comical.

I mean, honestly....if rap music were a real problem then, please tell me why as the fanbase of rap music has exploded, violent crime has been trending down. And as the rap fanbase was very small in the the late 80's, violent crime was MUCH higher...hmm why is that?

Oh, oh, oh! Maybe it's because these racist-sexit-violent rappers have no influence in terms of causing deplorable behavior even as the RAP fanbase grows AND crime falls AND H.S. graduation rates are at all time highs. Maybe they're just mere figureheads of entertainment, and nobody really idolizes them in a star struck vicarious manner, OTHERWISE half of the youth would be H.S. droputs chasing a hip-hop pipe dream.

You guys are offended about entertainers Obama has invited to the White House. And then you unload your tears on the people that listen to the music, what??
When you guys should be offended that the POLITICAL MACHINE LEFT are the ones who are "star struck" with rappers. It is REALLY an attempt for the POLITICAL MACHINE to connect with the youth in some obscure manner and have the young vote on wholesale. But I guess it's just easier to scapegoat on the youngsters instead of the Political Machine eh?

Maybe you guys should go to your safe places or something if it is really this much butt hurt and tear shedding in the thread

edit on 1-12-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: grammer

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Jahari

Rick Ross had a ankle bracelet on when he was with Obama, and it went off while he was in the WH....Oh he was indited for kidnapping and assault(pistol whipped someone).

Snoop Dog has many possessions (non-violent)
Snoop Dogg Arrested For Drug, Gun Possession At Airport
www.mtv.com...

Rapper Snoop Dogg held on second gun charge in a month
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

How about you look up the rest of these boy scouts and get back with me?

Are you anti 2nd amendment? Snoop has just as much right as anyone else to protect himself, and being an entertainer like he is has even more the reason for personal protection.

Forgive me for not being outraged he was arrested with a plant in his pocket too.
edit on 1-12-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This was a response to a post that these were non violent artists. I didn't dive too deep, do you agree that everyone should carry guns where they want, regardless of what their history is?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This was a response to a post that these were non violent artists. I didn't dive too deep, do you agree that everyone should carry guns where they want, regardless of what their history is?

Nope. I don't see anything in Snoop's history that should keep him from carrying a gun if he feels the need either.

These artists are for the most part, non violent. No one wants to be locked up away from a good life. Everyone should be able to protect themselves, if needed. That includes entertainers who you assume are living some "thug life" lifestyle.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Never said thug lifestyle, your liberal rules that have worked for the last 25 years won't work on me. So let's keep it respectful, we are debating something neither one of us are involved in.

I agree with the MJ, none of my bees wax, but I think some of the other legal issues should keep him from carrying firearms.

Shortly after graduating from high school, Broadus was arrested for possession of coc aine and for the following three years was frequently in and out of prison.[8] In 1990, he was convicted of felony possession of drugs and possession for sale

October 2006 at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank after being stopped for a traffic infraction; he was arrested for possession of a firearm and for suspicion of transporting an unspecified amount of marijuana, according to a police statement. The following month, after taping an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, he was arrested again for possession of marijuana, coc aine and a firearm. Two members of Snoop's entourage, according to the Burbank police statement, were admitted members of the Rollin 20's Crips gang, and were arrested on separate charges

In April 2007, the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship banned him from entering the country on character grounds, citing his prior criminal convictions. He had been scheduled to appear at the MTV Australia Video Music Awards on April 29, 2007
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-12-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Never said thug lifestyle, your liberal rules that have worked for the last 25 years won't work on me. So let's keep it respectful, we are debating something neither one of us are involved in.

I agree with the MJ, none of my bees wax, but I think some of the other legal issues should keep him from carrying firearms.

Shortly after graduating from high school, Broadus was arrested for possession of coc aine and for the following three years was frequently in and out of prison.[8] In 1990, he was convicted of felony possession of drugs and possession for sale

October 2006 at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank after being stopped for a traffic infraction; he was arrested for possession of a firearm and for suspicion of transporting an unspecified amount of marijuana, according to a police statement. The following month, after taping an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, he was arrested again for possession of marijuana, coc aine and a firearm. Two members of Snoop's entourage, according to the Burbank police statement, were admitted members of the Rollin 20's Crips gang, and were arrested on separate charges

In April 2007, the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship banned him from entering the country on character grounds, citing his prior criminal convictions. He had been scheduled to appear at the MTV Australia Video Music Awards on April 29, 2007
en.wikipedia.org...

You didn't say it but that's what you were implying. I don't think drug offenses over 20 years ago should disqualify him. You may disagree.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Please paste the statement where any derogatory statements were "implied".

If I understand the Snoop's legal problems, he is felon and is omitted from owning a firearm. I think that is a felon can keep their nose clean for let's say 10-15 years, then they can get those rights back. Snoop didn't keep his nose clean.

I also think the MJ is none of anyone's business, and I think all law abiding citizens would be able to carry protection as a matter of fact.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Please paste the statement where any derogatory statements were "implied".

If I understand the Snoop's legal problems, he is felon and is omitted from owning a firearm. I think that is a felon can keep their nose clean for let's say 10-15 years, then they can get those rights back. Snoop didn't keep his nose clean.

I also think the MJ is none of anyone's business, and I think all law abiding citizens would be able to carry protection as a matter of fact.

Sorry. I thought this thread was about racist-sexist-violent rappers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join