It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why Is The Left Is so Star Struck With Racist-Sexist-Violent-Rappers? Hillary-Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

By the way GWB was not my fave, he let the banks walk away because he blinked. That didn't stop the bonuses though, or the profits the very next year.

We are screwed.

But I digress, I think that Obama set the rest of his administration with the beer summit. With the classic, I don't have all the facts, but the police acted stupidly.
If you haven't all the facts shut the pie hole. Every, and I mean every public word out of the Presidents mouth is important, and recorded, and archived. Why oh why was he so divisive with the police?
Then to honor rappers who use racist, homo-phobic, violent, sexist and derogatory words in their raps with a visit to the WH?
I can't believe that Obama would be so blind to the importance of the company he keeps.
edit on 30-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What sort of inoffensive artists would you prefer?

And it's not like he's in the white house doin blow with hoe's and drinkin a 40 with these guys.
If he was blazing it up on the golf course with Snoop I'd agree with you.

But that's not the case at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Nah, its the same, crude violence..

next!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

That White House isn't Obama's, it isn't mine, it's belongs to the people. It should be treated with a little honor and respect. If he was set on meeting these artists, I,m sure there would be a ton of other venues that would love to allow this to go on.
And I don't care if the Obama's crank the bass up with Jay Z with all his filth in the privacy of their own quarters. But publicly, I wish they would use their heads.

There are many artists that are not offensive.

But why do the Obama's bring these rap artists who use hate speech to make money to the WH?
Would you bring in Rick Ross who's ankle bracelet went off when he was with Obama to the WH?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Obama doesnt give a damn, he wants to look cool and hang out with all the cool fools.

Makes you question, who are the deplorables again?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Would you bring in Rick Ross who's ankle bracelet went off when he was with Obama to the WH?

If I was bringing in people to discuss an initiative to keep young people out of the criminal justice system then someone who's had issues with the law and is considered a voice to the younger generation seems like a perfect choice.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto
Bingo, I think that makes the most sense. He is in awe of these artists, being the pres, you would think that wouldn't be the case. But that so far makes the most sense.

Makes you question, who are the deplorables again?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

How's that working so far???

If I was bringing in people to discuss an initiative to keep young people out of the criminal justice system then someone who's had issues with the law and is considered a voice to the younger generation seems like a perfect choice.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
How's that working so far???

In response to the President’s call to action, nearly 250 communities in all 50 states have accepted the President’s My Brother’s Keeper Community Challenge; more than $600 million in private sector and philanthropic grants and in-kind resources and $1 billion in low-interest financing have been committed in alignment with MBK; and new federal policy initiatives, grant programs, and guidance are being implemented to ensure that every child has a clear pathway to success from cradle to college and career.

My Brother's Keeper program

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the rappers in the White House?

Chicago's murder rate soars 72% in 2016; shootings up more than 88%
www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/01/murders-shootings-soar...

What Rising Murder Rates in US Cities Mean for 2016
dailysignal.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Rick Ross was there for that program.

Why did you think he invited him to the white house?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I was confused, I thought he was there for the Easter egg roll, but that was Jay Z.

What impact has Obama's program had. It is important to get these kids when they are young, before 6. I know there is a big increase in cities with murder. Also there racial relations seem really bad.

I think it went back to the beer summit.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well the idea of the program is to focus on the youth.

Of course the actual benefits won't be seen until long after he's left office for that specific program.
Some may consider starting initiatives that he won't get credit for true leadership.

The idea that he's just inviting rappers to the white house so he feels cool is just silly.
He's a nerd and hanging around rappers will only make him feel less cool.

When he starts inviting those "non offensive" artists you speak of, that's when you know he's trying to be cool.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I see your point.

I think he picked the wrong people to use as a goal.

So what does Rick Ross do for the initiative? As far as I can tell his music hasn't changed, meaning the garbage that causes division and hatred.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No idea.

I just think that all artists worth anything should be offensive and that those in power should take note of the offensive and dissenting views to avoid turning into North Korea.

You seem to want the white house visits to be a reward for appeasing the state.

I just can't agree with that.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sorry, but Rik Ross using the lyrics he uses does not make him a modern day civil rights leader. You see to change the system, you have to infiltrate and change it from with in.
And being offensive to all but the 14 to 27 year old demographic isn't getting anyone anywhere.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I've got no idea at all who he is.
His lyrics make him an artist. Good or bad is irrelevant.

Being offensive to all but 14 to 27 yr old's did alright for the Beatles, Stones, Doors, Dylan etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The fact that this lame thread is the number one on ATS right now makes a sad statement about this site. The membership is overwhelmingly concerned only with attacking the other half of the country in any way possible.

I think ATS should get rid of all forums except for creatures and religious conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21593789]Krahzeef_Ukhar[/post

Yep, but they were G-rated and not NR rated.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I guess we whom attack the other half should be thankful that you can't censor what ever you feel needs it when you are a little distraught..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join