It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why Is The Left Is so Star Struck With Racist-Sexist-Violent-Rappers? Hillary-Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Shhh. I'll just leave this my dude

And he played at the White house too!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule
You are right Obama made a mess of things, he seems to do all the wrong things at the right times.

You know I hope Trump at least nips this trade/manufacturing imbalance thing in the bud.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm not much of a fan of Trump but I am willing to take a chance on things being different than the Obama regime that Hillary would have continued.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
4 more years of Obama's policies would have been dangerous, Putin and O didn't seem to like each other.

Hillary would have had snoop dog in the Lincoln Bedroom for a weekend.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Huma wouldn't have liked that one bit !

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Burning a flag is gooood...saying 'n-word' is baaaaad.

Quick mods...punish me !!!

Oh wow...instantly censored. What a joke of society we are.

I need to put snoop pic in my avatar.

nobody is stopping anyone from using the n word, it's not a law....go outside and yell it at the top of your lungs if you like, use it in public if you want...private companies like ATS can tell you not to use it or you will be thrown out, that's their right. go ahead and use it, I won't, because I have what's called decency, and an understanding of historical context.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

We will see if Trump brings in any rap artists, if h does I will be the first to comment.

We will see if HRC and Huma will get out of this with out any jail time.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
go ahead and use it, I won't, because I have what's called decency, and an understanding of historical context.

Unlike all those black people?

Or are you saying that the melanin count in your skin should be taken into consideration when deciding whether someone is indecent or not?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Why do you think he said that?

Or are you saying that the melanin count in your skin should be taken into consideration when deciding whether someone is indecent or not

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, there are a lot of fans of the NFL, NHL and NBA, too.

The large, strong and clever animals we call human beings, particularly those aggressive enough to be "successful," tend toward violence. I'm not sure why this is a surprise to so many people. Also surprising to many people is that laws intended to curtail this aggression are only marginally effective.

It must be nice to be so sheltered or idealistic that it's horrifying to find out that we actually live in a world filled with aggressive, violent, sneaky, opportunistic animals.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

We will see if Trump brings in any rap artists, if h does I will be the first to comment.

We will see if HRC and Huma will get out of this with out any jail time.

If there's something in it for him, he will.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

He stated he has decency and that's why he doesn't use the word.

The implication is either anyone including black people using the word is indecent.
or
Anyone who isn't black that uses the word is indecent.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ok do you agree that people should use derogatory words?

If so should they held up on a pedestal and invited to the WH?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What was in it for Trump when he negotiated with Carrier and kept the factory in the US?

If there's something in it for him, he will.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Ok do you agree that people should use derogatory words?

If so should they held up on a pedestal and invited to the WH?

I believe in free speech, words aren't racist or derogatory, people are. Trying to limit speech just makes it more difficult to point out the racists.

Do you disagree with Mark Twain being invited to the white house?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The words are racist, sexist, and derogatory.

I never said that there should be bans on certain words, my point is leaders lead. Where has Obama lead us.

I believe in free speech, words aren't racist or derogatory, people are. Trying to limit speech just makes it more difficult to point out the racists.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Do you really believe that?
Is one of these statements more racist than the other?

1. "The higher the melanin content in your skin the lower your intelligence is"
2. "N****'s are stupid"

They're both equally stupid and equally racist statements. The words used are irrelevant. Racism is far more complex than a checklist of bad words to avoid to maintain an illusion of moral superiority.

As for Obama leading? As I stated with the whole Rick Ross thing. Inviting people who have been on the wrong side of the law to have discussions about keeping people on the right side of the law shows leadership to me.

If anything people with controversial or dissenting views should be the first called up to the white house.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Annee
I guess its more interesting then White Supremacy.

I know, diversity and equal treatment for all is too much for some.

So white supremacy now means "those who don't like music involving racism, sexism, violence, and drugs, who would prefer a more moral and professional atmosphere for our elected officials to be involved with rather than chill out with gang-bangers"?

Since when does "diversity" and "equal treatment" have anything to do with lack of moral decency? I suppose it would be racist (pure white supremacy Hitler stuff!) for our elected officials to hang out with anyone other than snoop dawg and Jayz, eh?

It's no wonder the left is imploding, you guys don't make any sense whatsoever and continually do nothing but persistently display hypocrisy, double-standards and downright insanity.

This is, in my opinion, one of the primary reasons Trump won.

Excellent observation.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well it doesn't seem to be working, or do you think we are in better shape now that 8 years ago? There are statistics to prove we are in much worse shape. Not all Obama's doing, but he is the man, heavy is the head that wears the crown.

As for Obama leading? As I stated with the whole Rick Ross thing. Inviting people who have been on the wrong side of the law to have discussions about keeping people on the right side of the law shows leadership to me.

We agree that both statements are racist. And yes, there are words that shouldn't be said by anyone. But they shouldn't be banned either. One reason is because if you go spouting off the the wrong person, you wake up in 10 minutes with a sore face. We should not use words that are divisive, and we shouldn't reward people who use them to make $$$.

They're both equally stupid and equally racist statements. The words used are irrelevant. Racism is far more complex than a checklist of bad words to avoid to maintain an illusion of moral superiority.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well it doesn't seem to be working, or do you think we are in better shape now that 8 years ago?

Too many variables to blame one guy. It could be a lot worse had someone else worn the crown, it could've been better. Only inviting the obedient to the white house to pat them on the heads I think would lead to a far worse position.

We should not use words that are divisive, and we shouldn't reward people who use them to make $$$.

OK, so you missed my point completely here.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join