It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why Is The Left Is so Star Struck With Racist-Sexist-Violent-Rappers? Hillary-Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why are the leaders of the left so eager to have the rappers who rap about racism, sexism, violence, and drugs visit the White House and want them in their public life? If you are the leader of the free world, what kind of message do you want to send to the US and world? Are the leaders of the left telling us that being monogamous, working, and raising a family are stupid to do?. This style of music is incompatible with family and community.

Obama invited Ross to the White house, Ross had his ankle bracelet go off during his visit-oops. He was indited for kidnapping and assault.

Obama Invites Rapper to White House, Despite Indictment for Violence
www.breitbart.com...
Rick Ross's beautiful rap from 2010 She Crazy---I wanna smoke one for my nword peanut, That's my brother forever nword I love you nword, Your son mine nword, let me check this b%$#h right quick though

Common is a rapper that uses offensive racist language, sexist raps and domestic violence in his art.

Common's White House Visit Slammed by Critics
abcnews.go.com...
Some hand crafted raps by Common from his 2014 rap called no Fear--- Wish a nword would go against his grain Used to staying but moved up in the game Take a nword spot, take a nword fame

Hillary I really don't understand. He is now twitter followers with Snoop. Why would Hillary who is super careful about her public image hang with a rapper who uses crude sexual references, drug use and uses degrading references toward women.

Hillary Clinton Returns To Twitter: Failed Presidential Candidate Follows Snoop Dogg
www.yahoo.com...
A sturdy wad of lyrics from Snoop Dogs hit Gin and Juice---To serve me, not with a cherry on top Cause when I b@#t my nut, I'm raisin up off the cot Don't get upset girl, that's just how it goes I don't love you h))s, I'm out the do'

Jay Z uses the Nword A LOT. Also raps about prostitution, and was invited to the Easter Egg hunt at the White House. Is he the best person to have attend a family event like that?

Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy Attend White House Easter Egg Roll
time.com...
Jay Z deep lyrical hit from 2003 called Dirt off Your Shoulder---If you feeling like a pimp nword, go and brush your shoulders off Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off Nword is crazy baby, don't forget that boy told you

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I guess its more interesting then White Supremacy.

I know, diversity and equal treatment for all is too much for some.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
They want big names to be part of their movement I guess. It doesn't matter if they are moral people, in fact the whole movement seems to be heading towards deception as the way of life. I guess we were warned about this happening, the great deceiver trying to take over. Everyone out for themselves yet making themselves appear to be helping others. It is a way of making most people into surfs, reliant on food from organizations they can control.

It is not going to work.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think if they had a white supremisist in the White House, this would be far more interesting than anything we have seen since the blue dress.

I guess its more interesting then White Supremacy. I know, diversity and equal treatment for all is too much for some.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

This style of music is incompatible with family and community.

Some say those in power have an agenda against family and community...

But it's just what I hear crazy people say.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

From your "offensive" rapper Common

"I want to be as free as the spirits of those who left
I'm talking Malcom, Coltrane, my man Yusef
Through death-grew conception
New breath and resurrection
For moms, new steps in her direction
In the right way
Told inside is where the fight lay
And everything a n**** do may not be what he might say
Chicago nights stay, stay on the mind
But I write many lives and lay on these lines

Wave the signs of the times
Many say the grind's on the mind
Shorties blunted-eyed and everyone wanna rhyme
Bush pushing lies, killers immortalized
We got arms but won't reach for the skies

Waiting for the Lord to rise
I look into my daughter's eyes
And realize that I'm gonna learn through her
The Messiah, might even return through her
If I'm gonna do it, I gotta change the world through her

Furs and a Benz, gramps wanting 'em
Demons and old friends, pops they hauntin' him
The chosen one from the land of the frozen sun
When drunk nights get remembered more than sober ones

Walk like warriors, we were never told to run
Explored the world to return to where my soul begun
Never looking back or too far in front of me
The present is a gift
and I just wanna be."

Not so much thug life as poetry. Which you would know if you actually listened to these artists.

www.azlyrics.com...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Annee

I think if they had a white supremisist in the White House, this would be far more interesting than anything we have seen since the blue dress.

I guess its more interesting then White Supremacy. I know, diversity and equal treatment for all is too much for some.

You can own that.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sometimes, I think people are upset that they "can't" use the n-word themselves.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

No.

The OP had a great point. The left claims to be super tolerant and trying to make a less offensive society. Rap inherently sexist (I listen to some, though my favorite is political rap)

So why can't the left and right admit they are both hypocritical? This site proves it.
edit on 30-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

Edit again, voted Trump and he is loading the swamp. I see both sides, I'm independent.
edit on 30-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
"He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments."

From this article. www.hiphopisread.com...

It's all about the money. Music is a huge influence on people behavior. The prison industry is basically slave labor.

Rap about illegal things, people think its cool, fill up the prisons, make money.
edit on 30-11-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Sometimes, I think people are upset that they "can't" use the n-word themselves.

I know I am, words shouldn't be restricted.

There's a massive difference between singing along to "Southland Killers" (great song) and wearing a white bed sheet spouting ignorance.

Let every one say the N word and judge them by their intent, not their vocabulary.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I think it's because they are very prone to dealing with life through emotions vs reason.

Just my opinion...

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well rap and pop is the popular thing right now, low grade crap that sounds just like everything else made before it. I am probably going to sound like an old man right now, but I honestly cannot stand most of the music made these days. I watched a rap video on YouTube for the first time in years just a few days ago and didn't last 30 seconds into the video. It was the same old crap, some blinged out black guy riding in an expensive car singing about money and women in an autotuned voice. The video had millions of views and a very good like ratio mind you, demonstrating just how shallow humanity is right now.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Burning a flag is gooood...saying 'n-word' is baaaaad.

Quick mods...punish me !!!

Oh wow...instantly censored. What a joke of society we are.

I need to put snoop pic in my avatar.
edit on 30-11-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It's red meat for the underlings of our society, which happens to be the democratic base.
edit on 30-11-2016 by AlphaIron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And there's country music that deals with drinking, infidelity, sex, ect. Even Tim McGraw had a song about abortion. Red Ragtop if I remember correctly. Certainly not as good as his previous stuff on Set This Circus Down.

Ha, yeah ... I do know about country music believe it or not.

Now that Trump won, it's time to dust off those rap songs by Paris and Sage Francis...Also time to crack open my punk music collection..I think some Pennywise can get me started.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

So you explained my point of the hypocrisy on both sides. Thanks.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So white supremacy now means "those who don't like music involving racism, sexism, violence, and drugs, who would prefer a more moral and professional atmosphere for our elected officials to be involved with rather than chill out with gang-bangers"?

Since when does "diversity" and "equal treatment" have anything to do with lack of moral decency? I suppose it would be racist (pure white supremacy Hitler stuff!) for our elected officials to hang out with anyone other than snoop dawg and Jayz, eh?

It's no wonder the left is imploding, you guys don't make any sense whatsoever and continually do nothing but persistently display hypocrisy, double-standards and downright insanity.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Oh stop with that s***. There are far more compelling individuals, from either side of the aisle, to invite.

If anything, they're invited to keep the black vote tied to the democrat plantation.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The regressive left will simply do whatever it can to further their cause. The irony of calling Trump voters racist all whilst having Jay Z stand on stage shouting the "N" word at the top of his f@cking lungs is about as moronic as you will see. But then it is one rule one rule..

It is simply a tactic to try and rope in a certain demographic, call it a business plan if you will.

Thankfully people did not feel Jay Z and Beyonce political standing was worth much, or a majority of the celebrity folks for that matter who where also pushing the Hillary train. I will also say many are down right liars, there was a good number stating they would leave the US if I remember?, how many have filed for refugee status in Cambodia as of today.. Either put up or shut up.........

RA

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join