It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

White House Warns Against Blaming Religion of Islam After Ohio State Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Here, take a peek. This is only the 2016 list.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
It is quite simple why we aren't Muslim so we are infidels in their eyes. How do you reason with that?

And they're ruthless savage Muslims to many Christian's eyes. How do you reason with that?

Consider that the Christian people live in countries with massive modern armies ... drones, fighter planes, attack helicopters, cruise missiles...

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: buster2010

So sad, get a nice piece of pie with a glass of milk, that will make you feel better.

Honestly, you do come off as a joke. Muslim president? Get a grip on reality.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Oh I've been in plenty of these "discussions" on ATS about Islam and they fall under one or more of the following themes:

1. We can't have a discussion about radical Islam.
2. Islam is evil.
3. Western civilization is being destroyed by Islam. It's an invasion!
4. Islam is an ideology, not a religion.
5. Mulsims aren't doing enough to denounce terrorists.
6. Sharia law is coming!

There's probably a few others that I'm leaving out but not many. It's the same crap in every one of these threads. None of them have anything to do with anything but bitching about Muslims.

You tell me how any of those discussions are in any way shape or form geared toward finding a way to stop Muslim extremists from committing acts of terror? Please?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Chickensalad

It is.

There are real terrorists, sure. But the actual danger of it has been blown entirely out of proportion in order to scare and control the public.

We could have even fewer terrorist acts if we (as a country) did a moral inventory of actions done in our name around the world.

You don't fix problems by reacting to them.

America only reacts to problems, problems that America creates and uses to control her people.

So which is it? A " bleeding artery"? Or is it just "being blown out of proportion"?

You seem confused, and are trying to argue two opposing views at once.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Here, take a peek. This is only the 2016 list.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

That is known a hate site.

If you're using that as "proof" I'm out. There's no point discussing anything further with you.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

And they're ruthless savage Muslims to many Christian's eyes. How do you reason with that?

Consider that the Christian people live in countries with massive modern armies ... drones, fighter planes, attack helicopters, cruise missiles...

You discuss it and bring it out into the open!!!!

You help us separate Islam from Radical Islam. This is what MANY are trying to do and what this whole thread that you are railing against is about.

link   

originally posted by: Martin75
It is quite simple why we aren't Muslim so we are infidels in their eyes. How do you reason with that?

Now you're sympathizing with radicals?!?!?!

Good lord.

link   

Oh you clever sneaky guy! You think you've got me!

Dude, whatever it was an example about where you might use band aids and when band aids might not be enough.

link   

So are the stats wrong?

Or do you want to deflect from proposed facts?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Hahah Peter " Medicine is for people that are sick"

link   

How am I sympathizing with radicals?

I've been to churches and met many Christians that would love nothing more than a "new crusade".

Look at the videos from Trump rallies, its pretty clear that there's a lot of hatred for Muslims.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't engage with people who visit hate sites.

Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Great. All this message will do is remind the psychotic alt right people to vandalize their nearest mosque with swastikas and burning feces just to spite Obama the "secret Muslim" and his sharia followers.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Lol, so you have proof that this is a hate site? Some would say ATS is a hate site believe it or not. Get your head out of your rear unless you want to prove that you can't have the discussion.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

How am I sympathizing with radicals?

I've been to churches and met many Christians that would love nothing more than a "new crusade".

Look at the videos from Trump rallies, its pretty clear that there's a lot of hatred for Muslims.

And I would consider those type of Christian folk radicals also. But, I damn sure wouldn't try to rationalize that type ofc behavior to others.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

It is *way* past time to call a spade a spade. No pun or offense intended.

Show me another "religion" that has fanatical followers who go out of their way to slaughter innocents and those they deem to be infidels on a worldwide scale?

I'll wait...

Can't begin to solve the problem if we're not even willing to admit it *is* a problem.

Who are these people who do not know that the majority of recent acts of terrorism in the West have been perpetrated by Muslims?

Who are they? Is it the CIA? The NSA? The FBI? Other Western intelligence and investigative agencies? The military? The media? People at foreign policy think tanks? The average person on the street?

The average teenager in bumbf# rural nowhere can list the recent terrorist attacks.

This ain't substance abuse or a gambling addiction. This "admitting there is a problem is the first step" crap doesn't relate to the situation no matter how many times it's repeated. Everyone knows that there is a problem.

So what's the solution?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

AND you ignore my answer also. No link to "hate sites" just asking for a discussion and an end to where we are now. You guys are all alike.

You say we are hateful intolerable deplorables but no one wants to talk.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Great. All this message will do is remind the psychotic alt right people to vandalize their nearest mosque with swastikas and burning feces just to spite Obama the "secret Muslim" and his sharia followers.

I honestly believe thats what they were trying to prevent by the press statement.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

You need pie too, it will make you feel good and warm inside.

Ketu terrorist are savages in the fact that when they are after those that opposed them in their radical believes they have not problem killing their own to prove a point, now imagine going after and killing those that they have nothing in common with specially religious believes.

That is why is call terrorism.

edit on 30-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join