It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Teleportation? No one Has answerrs!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I dont think I like the current evidence presented in quantum teleportation.
Why has there never been any mainstream research in turning an object into an energy source and passing it through a pipeline like a "sort of wireless matter." And on the same topic is it even probable to think it could be done now on a cellular level. I really think some of you have information i could use for my research.

Thanks
niteryder59

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Try to live for another million years, and then you may find it out!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The most probable reason why there is not mainstream research is because it would be to complex to teleport a cell, and we dont have the computers to do it yet.

Besides do you know what quantum teleportation does, it copys your atomic structure which kills you, and then creates an atomic clone on the other side.
The best bet is to do research on Matter-Energy teleporters, matter is turned into energy, that energy is than sent to the other teleporter and than the energy is turned back into matter.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
it copys your atomic structure which kills you, and then creates an atomic clone on the other side.

sounds like fun

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The most probable reason why there is not mainstream research is because it would be to complex to teleport a cell, and we dont have the computers to do it yet.

Besides do you know what quantum teleportation does, it copys your atomic structure which kills you, and then creates an atomic clone on the other side.
The best bet is to do research on Matter-Energy teleporters, matter is turned into energy, that energy is than sent to the other teleporter and than the energy is turned back into matter.

Exactly correct ,
teleportation works via sub-sub atomic or quraks going in between photons ,faster than light itself,
thats A dumbed down version of current explainasion as to why both photons flip poles.

Einsteins "SPOOKY ACTION AT A DISTANCE"
He hated this, it did not compute.

They can do complete atoms now as of 6 months ago i think !
First bits of matter not light.

and as to your matter beam, there is several:
1 particle accellerator
2 electricity
3 masser
4 atom laser

And google has answers try it sometime.....

IMO we will be getting NSA's old communication systems soon,
but they are all quantum now, totally un hackable or intercepted transmission of information at faster than light speed!
message literaly goes back in time!

Whenever we get it they will make PC's quantum computers capable of any computations a second instanly done.
Then you could have a pc the size of an apple and compute every atom in your body !
then you will get to the pods and transporters of sci fi.
But wherever you go you need a pod there first
sooooo LOLOLOLOLOL still scr-wed

you would have to put it on moon lets say in order to go there thru trans pod.
1 here
1 there

but if you made the device to project mass at a distance and could create it from afar on a surface via maser you could bypass the pod alltogether!

[edit on 28-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The fact is scientist and researchers had suggestions and theories on how it could be done.Such things like teleportation and time travel are very complicated and difficult to do.

Eventhough they really have such suggestions on how it could be done,how the hell they're gonna make it happen?Our current technology has not yet permit us to do so.It's still in the thinking stage and not yet a building stage.We have the theories and methods but we don't know where to start.

Probably further in future another new Einstein would pop out and invent new stuffs.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I did a lot of reserach into this matter and understand how to teleportation works and have only come up with something to transport very small matter, ONLY as far as our revealed technology is shown.

This is what i found:

1 annhialate (sp' ?) matter with anti particles, in this case an 5 electrons is transported using a 5 positrons(antiparticle).
2 the resultant will be a 5 photons of energy for transportation
3 curve using an electromagnetic fieldto desired distant teleportation place
4 collide the initial photon that is recieved from proximal destination with a high energy electron accelerator at around 120 degrees.
5 The initial (first) photon of the 5 will then obtain a higher energy and therefore frequency (y -ray potentially) on collision with the larger oncoming electrons.
6 This high energy photon from collision with electron is directed back onto the four oncoming photons and when the 4 collide with the high energy photon that the original positron and electron were created from, a transcribed positron and electron is expelled.

amazing

I will copyright this is put together from my information gathered so i donnot know it has been made as of yet

[edit on 1/28/2005 by l_iam]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ummm I bellieve mainstream research has been ongoing for a while. I know IBM has been working on it for some time now. Check out this link here

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

[QT] copys your atomic structure which kills you, and then creates an atomic clone on the other side.

Quantum teleportation involves the quantum entanglement of particles, not the actual transfer of material. Neither entangled particle is destroyed. only 'information' is 'teleported'.

edit to add:
Also, as far as I know, the only particles that this has occured with have been photons no? Not actal atoms, or even atomic constituents?

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes but to obtain that info it has to scan every atom in your body, which is the process which kills you, if it didnt kill you therd be two of you.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I read somewhere that a photon has been teleported by scientists.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
who really knows. We dont have that many places to go to

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
No one has answers because teleportation, in a practical sense, has not been achieved. Photon teleportation, on the other hand...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Physicists have carried out successful teleportation with particles of light over a distance of 600m across the River Danube in Austria.

Long distance teleportation is crucial if dreams of superfast quantum computing are to be realised.

When physicists say "teleportation", they are describing the transfer of key properties from one particle to another without a physical link.

The team has published its findings in the academic journal Nature.

Read article for full details.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The only case of human teleportation that I am aware in human history is from about 2000 years ago when a fellow named Philip was teleported from the Gaza strip to the City of Azotus. Here it is, written in Old English:
    Acts 8
    38. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him
    39. And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
    40. But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

source

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't call that a case of teleportation...that quote can be interpreted in so many ways.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
How would you interpret it? Lets hear it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm not going to start mixing religion with teleportation / science. That's a whole different topic.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Naturally, I would not want you to mix religion and teleportation together in the same sentence.

But the below scripture does refer to teleportation!!!

The only case of human teleportation that I am aware in human history is from about 2000 years ago when a fellow named Philip was teleported from the Gaza strip to the City of Azotus. Here it is, written in Old English:
    Acts 8
    38. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him

39. And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

40. But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

source

If that's not teleportation, then I don't know what is!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thank You All!! At risk of sounding like a total nerd, all of the data you all have presented has been more than helpful, I will be quoting more than one of you on a few topics for my paper. One of which being the research IBM has been doing for (as I now realize) quite some time, very compelling!! I will continue on my quest to seek the Truth and keep you al posted with new threads as I find new areas of information. Keep communication open as I will keep an eye on all of you. I am going to go have a few drinks with some friends. Have a good weekend!!

AND FYI > I tend to agree with the Scriptures Quoted from "me again". Although interesting, obviously there is more things involved here then man kind. Maybee there is something out there capable of advancing such technology!?

Niteryder59

[edit on 29-1-2005 by niteryder59]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I wish the someone would just show us whats in those above top secret military bases. The technology I "believe" they have now should be put to use, before the majority of this generation is hairless or dead...

I heard of a company called Unitel Aerospace, they're said to be highly involved with the creation of devices like quantum computers, here's the link to there web page.

www.unitel-aerospace.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join