It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Evil-Satanic TV Commercials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
...plus are you sure the people who are in this thread are friends with AugustusMasonicus?

I just checked, none of these people are my friends.

Sounds And Looks Like You'll Need To Change That Avatar From Christmas Cheer To Bah Hum Bug Scrooge friend'o'buddy...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
Sounds And Looks Like You'll Need To Change That Avatar From Christmas Cheer To Bah Hum Bug Scrooge friend'o'buddy...

Stay off my metaphorical lawn!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

SO I watched

one commercial about 5 M2 BMW's represent "DNA" and "countdown"

another about beer ad garden of Eden twins tiny tennis bud light,

led him to make the title "VERY CREEPY!! 6 COMMERCIALS 100% PROVING GOV WILL BOMB NY? DEVIL TO ARRIVE SOON?"

WTF I don't get it....I must be the insane one....

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

what they seem to be representing as far as their messaging goes.

5 nice BMWs represent DNA...again WTF....it's an ad for a nice car.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Away with all this dark nonsense. It's unhelpful, imho.

Exactly...go drive a Beamer...you'll be surprised...it may even bring the "devil in you" out as you hit 160kms on a nice stretch of country road.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

asshole in a Maserati to think that he owns me

My BMW owns the road as it hugs it nicely around bends. If a bomb drop's on NY you want to at least have had a ride in a BMW.
I need a Maserati

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You said this in another thread of your's

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We don't need any more education. We need change and transformation of the uncompromising variety that has no truck with such things. There's a war on, and the MSM are fast losing the narrative. Bannon gets this. You and I do. Trump does.

What's the worry...between your genicidal Old Testament god and Trump it'll all end well...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Now look who's projecting - she was a pretty white girl eating a brown magnum....BROWN....chocolate in the ad is BROWN...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It's interesting how much you learn about people by their reactions and responses, what they honor, and what they hold up as their ideal, and how they are with other people. It really tells a story.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
It's interesting how much you learn about people by their reactions and responses...

I agree.

Some of us can watch a television commercial and objectively think, 'That product interests/doesn't interest me', while other people watch the same commercials and think, 'Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

HAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

After reading AnkhMorpork comments it seems like he/she was accusing you and some of the others on this thread of working together to discredit this thread though I could be misinterpreting what he/she was trying to say. I also still don't understand why AnkhMorpork believes Freemasons should be upset about these symbols.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
After reading AnkhMorpork comments it seems like he/she was accusing you and some of the others on this thread of working together to discredit this thread...

My 'I don't give a damn' quotient remained at zero point zero.

Some people like to see Satan everywhere, you have been here long enough to know that.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
@Ankh - TV's, phones, etc are the greatest distraction perhaps in the history of humankind... The term idol comes to mind, and the consequences of such are an inability to perceive the higher realms of consciousness.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My 'I don't give a damn' quotient remained at zero point zero.

I'm not gonna go and count, but this is about your 10th post on this thread. most people skip over the threads where their cares-meter is truly a 0.

Some people like to see Satan everywhere, you have been here long enough to know that.

Santa is an anagram for satan... is your avatar a confession of your true identity?

edit on 6-12-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
I'm not gonna go and count, but this is about your 10th post on this thread. most people skip over the threads where their cares-meter is truly a 0.

Did you notice the part where the Original Poster was replying to me? Do you want me to ignore him?

Santa is an anagram for satan... is your avatar a confession of your true identity?

Oh, you caught me, you foxy devil.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Santa is an anagram for satan...

Please say you're being facetious.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

Santa is an anagram for satan...

Please say you're being facetious.

I think that Santa is an archetype for the resurrected Jesus, as an elder, and a belly laugher, who might very well celebrate the Winter Solstice by dressing up in red trimmed with white, blessing children, and being the one who brings in the new year, as a summation of the rite of spring, and of a renewal. "Behold woman I make all things new!"

The death and resurrection ritual at the heart of it, is summed up at Christmas in the winter solstice (three days in the tomb).

Studies have also shown that the Magi did visit the toddler Jesus on Christmas day of December 25th (according to the celestial events that appear to have framed the events). Epiphany!

In that context, the raised candy cane, represents a shepherd's crook, the white and red an image of purity and sacrifice and of leadership.

But if someone, who doesn't give a crap, and is really quite unfriendly, is employing those symbols, then imho, it's unbecoming of the true meaning and significance of Santa.

But nothing would be worse, as I've mentioned before, that to edge the man among men as the true measure of a man, out of the frame, while laying the garb of righteousness or uprightness upon what might amount to a statuesque imposter.

So at some level, I sort of understand the other posters complaint about the presentation, but disagree as to the true nature of Santa and the Spirit of Christmas.

Edit to add: I think that Nicholas of Myra was at some level imitating the elder, post-resurrection Jesus, either knowingly, or otherwise, although he did have access to more of the story than was canonized at the Council of Nicaea where he physically assaulted another Bishop with a white glove.

edit on 7-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join