It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

6 Evil-Satanic TV Commercials

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I've really taken some ridicule here for presenting this at a conspiracy website.

The site motto is Deny Ignorance, after all. You had to have expected some level of scrutiny to apply to all posts. As a matter of fact, this is the exact reason I chose this site over Info Wars and David Icke's forum. Spurious claims and illogical conclusions abound there, and serve no one and solve nothing.

Away with all this dark nonsense. It's unhelpful, imho.

Well, you are the one that posted it. Be the change you want to see, et al.

Don't take it hard, friend. Our members will scrutinize, and not always agree. Stars may be some sort of psychological validation, but they amount to nothing in the end.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Do you need a hug? I think you need a hug.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

Well, you are the one that posted it. Be the change you want to see, et al.

Well it gives me a lot of contrast to work with.

I know I don't want some asshole in a Maserati to think that he owns me, for starters. (lol)

It IS funny, but only from the perspective that you get how absurd it would be to take it at all seriously.

Voila. Good-natured humor, mirth and charm restored, but I really did need to process it.

So thanks everyone for being a sounding board, and for your friendship, and love.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 30-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

Do you need a hug? I think you need a hug.

Thank you. I'll take it.

Better.

Did it work for you?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

Not anymore evil than "i'm on a horse".

Depends on the horse, or who's riding it.

I realize that after a hug I shouldn't require further pats on the back, but hey this comment was funny you have to admit.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry dude. 28 minutes of commercials? My head will explode. Yeah, I don't have to watch em to know that SATANIC, PEDOPHILLIC BASTARDS rule this planet. But they WILL get their's and their LEADER too!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

It's the blind leading the blind, and the depraved, as we've begun to see first hand (Podesta stuff).

If I were a Mason, which I'm not, but I think do understand very well (the framing and context), it would not sit well with me the hijacking of esoteric knowledge and symbolism for the purpose of some sort of background, hush, hush, wink wink, plot, to enshrine what I think of as an inversion, and a wedging out or a dethroning of the one true God of love and all creation, which is by it's very nature, such a rebellion against the Spirit of the Universe and everything that is reasonable and rational, and loving (as the only thing that makes any sense) - absurd on its face.

Many of the self-professed and adored "pillars of society" just can't hold or prop up the royal arch across which humanity might one day pass over and into new and ever greener pastures of everlasting freedom and love and even into and out of which people might freely come and go.

They neither enter in or allow others to do so.

You just can't edge "the man" as the true measure of a man out of that picture frame and put in another man, a fallen man, while laying upon him the garb of all righteousness. That chair must or ought to sit empty, in honor of the Lord or of God as a person, as the ideal to which we strive as an authentic model of incorruptible and uncompromising leadership and civility, where Civility may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in willing submission to a higher power (who is not the devil or an imposter - parentheses mine).

There is always a bit in the mouth (speaking of horses and riders) in the midst of the paradox and potential fall of leadership, including the idea of a rebellion, but what the Masons need to see much more clearly that God is already standing in the doorway with open arms, and more than that, willing to meet us from a long way off and yes, envelope us in a great hug, while placing fresh shoes on our tired feet, a ring on our finger, the best robe you ever saw, and still more, a party thrown in our honor at the return of the son who was lost, but is found, and was dead, but is alive again (in God). And here we'd simply come to our senses while trying to find nourishment in a pig trough (imagine this story told to Jews) and discovering that we were actually starting to death, having blown the entire inheritance, an inheritance I might add that was prepared for us from before the very foundation of the Earth itself. It's not a checked floor the ground of all being and becoming, but only a checkered past that we must leave behind to pass through the doorway and into the holy of holies where all real magic lives, because the price and the sacrifice has already been made and all the work and the great work of all ages accomplished, so as to not leave us in the dark, or orphaned, and left outside.

You cannot kick Christ out of the frame of reference and expect it to hold any water. This doesn't mean however, that the institutional Church ought has a monopoly on God or the Spirit, which already blows like the Spirit wherever it will, including through the divided middle between what is and what ought to be.

It's a spiritual consummation, preceded by a wedding celebration.., and we are all like the Bride of Christ in a way. The Spirit and the Word are one and the same.

What I really like about God is that he heals me where I am broken and binds my wounds when I am undone in His presence and then he calls me forth to come closer, where one encounters a loving kindness and a tenderness, where the height of virtue is power, restrained, along with condemnation in mercy, which is the heart of the law and the heart of God.

I am so reminded of what King David went through and the Psalms, and Isaiah. No one wants to be on the wrong side of that stuff I don't think.

God comes to the man who cries in his couch and his pillows, and He is the one who hugs him and lifts him up and who's loving hand wipes away the tears from his eyes and puts the everlasting smile and sense of humor, mirth and charm, back on his face.

Cheers,

And, although it's early, Merry Christmas! "Ho ho ho" (but it's never an evil laugh, even if the sense of humor can be wicked at times while never crossing over the line, completely!).

Love to one and all, this Christmas season, into the new year and for another round and beyond.

God is always and forever with his Creation and his love never ends, and it never fails or, fails to amaze, and even amuse to our dismay, in my own experience.

Luv,

Ankh

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If I were a Mason, which I'm not, but I think do understand very well (the framing and context), it would not sit well with me the hijacking of esoteric knowledge and symbolism for the purpose of some sort of background, hush, hush, wink wink, plot, to enshrine what I think of as an inversion, and a wedging out or a dethroning of the one true God of love and all creation, which is by it's very nature, such a rebellion against the Spirit of the Universe and everything that is reasonable and rational, and loving (as the only thing that makes any sense) - absurd on its face.

I must have missed the Masonic symbols in those commercials, what are the specific time stamps that they appeared?

Also, we do not have a trademark on the symbols we use, any can use them on their own.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So far you've missed the whole point of what I've been pointing to and driving at, which involves the big money media and advertising's use of symbolism and allegory/metaphor, to represent something that is very dark, and in diametric opposition to a certain principal of love and righteousness and a spirit of mutuality and brotherly love, and which appears to be inviting people to participate in as if being let in on the "secret" that is, finally, being represented explicitly and not by veiled inference alone ie: their "coming out party" or coming of age announcement. In other words, it has all the appearance and hallmarks of a type of secret society occult knowledge, in this case, of a more obvious and explicit Satanic bent and orientation.

This type of imaging and use of symbology is rife through the media and celebrity culture. It's their way of signalling, while drawing in more attention and energy at the same time.

What I really meant was that if you stand for principals of uprightness and righteousness, one would think that you too might not think of this as just "fun and games" for S's and G's, or, as you might have us believe it, nothing at all as if I'm crazy to see such things to begin with or to assign any meaning or significance to it whatsoever.

I never said the ads were filled with Masonic symbols.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm reminded of Drake's "Hotline Bling" video and how he wears a sweatshirt with an owl embroidered on it. I can't help but think that the so-called elite is excited by the perception that the commoners will think they have special privilege or access to a chosen reality beyond our comprehension. Only, I remind myself that these are people driven by self-interest and insecurity. In short, eff them.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FundamentalCon

Ah, but to love the unlovable in spite of themselves and our own selves (forgive as we are forgiven), that's what restores our sense of humor and, that that also binds the strong man.

To get the joke is to have the willingness to laugh at one's own self and the last laugh belongs to the little man, but, f em if they can't take it, and would prefer to lose their own sense of humor or compassion or mercy, which really is the heart of God.

Therefore, I will always show mercy, and thus have mercy shown me, and therein lies the secret, golden key is in that saving grace and love and friendliness and lovingkindness that also takes no prisoners and makes no compromises, but again, f 'em if they cannot grasp the concept, including the possibility that the joke might be on them.

Sometimes the best defence is a really good offense, but if it's reasonable and rational, and ultimately compassionate, how can anyone really defend against it and try to sub in some devilish nonsense because they can't take its rational and reason, logic and love. F 'em then and only then, when it's that point where nothing can be done and you just have to leave the dead to bury their dead.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So it's an outstretched hand of friendship, and humor, enough to raise the dead (like a lion's paw) and also to wipe away the tears from their eyes until they become tears of hilarity at everyone's expense giving birth to newfound humility, and wisdom.

That's some funny stuff, particularly as it relates to the wicked, because in seeking to cut to their heart and bend their knees, his love and mercy and forgiveness extends to them as well!

So it's the great practical joke that just keeps on giving, and if we but caught a glimpse of its depth and breadth, we'd be start crying and laughing all over again, even more.

And they might think that they can never get it back until their heart breaks too in all the way right ways for God to perform a great work, not by chiselling the outside, but by reorganizing the inner man and his priorities and activity.

God wants people who have the courage to be broken in his presence, and in the process be reintegrated and made whole, not by one's own hand, but by the hand of God who is Spirit and Truth and Love and without whom there is no power, not of the everlasting kind.

To me it looks like they made final bid and push for the throne and tripped over themselves in their own blindness and egotism or elitism.

I don't condemn them. I say, take my hand and follow me who is following His lead, who alone is the true measure of a man and what it means to be both fully human and divine.

May God, the God of love and light, truth and justice, bless us all and rise up and shine his countenance upon us, now, this Christmas season, into the new year, and beyond.

Who do I think I am talking like this? Just a doorman, and a cripple like you hobbling to his place at the table.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So far you've missed the whole point of what I've been pointing to and driving at, which involves the big money media and advertising's use of symbolism and allegory/metaphor, to represent something that is very dark...

Then explain to me the metaphor of the 'penis' that is 'taking her soul' in the Versace commercial. You seem to be hip to these things.

Which celebrities are 'signaling' or 'drawing' attention in that commercial and what are the signaling and drawing attention to?

I never said the ads were filled with Masonic symbols.

Then why should a Mason care about the what someone allegedly does with the symbols?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Then explain to me the metaphor of the 'penis' that is 'taking her soul' in the Versace commercial. You seem to be hip to these things.

I never said that. You keep referencing that based on something that the presenter said, which I'd asked people to ignore, and decide for themselves after watching them all, and, according to you, it's all nothing, and that it's just reading in these commercials something that isn't there, which I feel is disingenuous, which for me, raises other questions and concerns.

But getting back to that, the growth of the crystalline structure probably does represent a phallic symbol, where at the end she's having a very cold organism or blissful unitive experience.

edit on 1-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I never said that.

I am aware of that, you did however post the video and that is the 'analysis' in said video. Do you not agree with your source?

You keep referencing that based on something that the presenter said, which I'd asked people to ignore, and decide for themselves after watching them all, and, according to you, it's all nothing, and that it's just reading in these commercials something that isn't there, which I feel is disingenuous, which for me, raises other questions and concerns.

While I appreciate your concern for me it is misplaced. I tend to not get all hinky over television commercials.

But getting back to that, the growth of the crystalline structure probably does represent a phallic symbol, where at the end she's having a very cold organism or blissful unitive experience.

So you do in fact agree with the assessment of the narrator. Soul-stealing penis/crystals were pretty much the last thing on my mind while I was watching that.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I always found this one hilarious - not necessarily evil.
I believe commercials are no different than the movies
in the subliminal spread of agendas and ideas.
They most certainly do spread their propaganda on us.
MTV and Nickelodian are notorious for masonic/illuminatish
imagery in their commercials.

www.youtube.com...

Little white girl needing a giant black MAGNUM in her mouth.
Well the comedy just writes itself.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No was concerned me was the sentiment of, nothing to see here, move along, guy's whacked out crazy bat# to think that there's any sort of veiled symbolism or "Satanism" depicted in any of these commercials or among the people, systems and networks who make them.

Came across on page one, from yourself and Masonic friends, that you were casting dispersions on the notion that there's anything to be the least concerned about, and it's that approach that raises concerns for me, reading between the lines in terms of the reaction/response that I witnessed and that seems to be continuing where I've even detected a certain cold-hearted elitist attitude in you and your buddies who spoke not for themselves but as a "we" which was also strange, imho.

The last thing I expected was for Masons to jump in and pile on with deflections and distractions, along with an attack on the messenger.

That to me was very unusual, and all in all it seems to say something about where you and your friends and coming from.

Meanwhile I also tried to speak to you, and to the heart, from another perspective and frame of reference, but it seems to have just been completely ignored altogether.

Cold and unmovable, that's what I get from all your responses in this thread, which tells me something about your form of Masonry, for which I've also pointed to a potential problem in regards to that framing and context in an attempt to reference the spirit of friendship and loving-kindness that ought to inspire.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No was concerned me was the sentiment of, nothing to see here, move along, guy's whacked out crazy bat# to think that there's any sort of veiled symbolism or "Satanism" depicted in any of these commercials or among the people, systems and networks who make them.

I guess because I do not go in for superstitious mumbo-jumbo like Satan.

Came across on page one, from yourself and Masonic friends, that you were casting dispersions on the notion that there's anything to be the least concerned about...

Why would I be concerned about soul-stealing penis/crystals? They are not real.

The last thing I expected was for Masons to jump in and pile on with deflections and distractions, along with an attack on the messenger.

I am not approaching this topic from a Masonic perspective but instead from that of a person who is not overly reading into everything and seeing 'Satan'.

...for which I've also pointed to a potential problem in regards to that framing and context in an attempt to reference the spirit of friendship and loving-kindness that ought to inspire.

Huh?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I think there is a chance you are making some misguided accusations. I went back and read all the posts in this thread and I didn't see anyone speaking as "we" other than when AugustusMasonicus said "we (Freemasons) do not have a trademark on the symbols we use" which isn't a weird thing to say at all/true statement. Are you sure the people who took part in this thread are Freemasons other than AugustusMasonicus and KSigMason plus are you sure the people who are in this thread are friends with AugustusMasonicus?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
...plus are you sure the people who are in this thread are friends with AugustusMasonicus?

I just checked, none of these people are my friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join