It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

6 Evil-Satanic TV Commercials

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Edit: Please pay little or no attention whatsoever to the presenter OR to the title of the video and just watch the 6 commercials. Thank you.

It's getting ridiculous now..

Why don't they all just f right off and take a hike, I don't care how much money or celebrity or "power" they think they have.

When I watched these, I was almost tempted to get angry, when I realized how pathetic it is / they are.

The jig is up and their game is over, if we refuse to play it.

Which raises the question of whether I'm playing into it with the OP..

I weighed that question, and decided that it was best for the sake of awareness and comprehension and so that people needn't be cowed by the use of darkness and evil not only to sell, but as if to forewarn about the kind of world that they had in mind.

It sure runs through a certain culture, but it's one that I would never want to be a part of no matter how rich I get.

Your thoughts?

And, do you think is there a ray of hope and light in all of this? help me out here because I'm feeling a little down from seeing all this gross evil and satanic nonsense.

What's the root and source of the problem do you think, and how can we empower ourselves in the face of this kind of overt messaging from big media, imaging, celebrity culture, etc.?

Best regards.

Ankh

edit on 29-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I watched the first one. I bought my wife that same Versace perfume for Christmas.

Please tell me I am going to hell but please do not tell her I got her the perfume.

Oh, and the guy in the video is mental, 'There's a penis! Her spirit's been taken!'.

edit on 29-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You think I'm just overreacting..

True, it's important not to get too carried away, but at the same time, when taken together, they don't give me a warm fuzzy feeling about what that "culture" whatever that is or how one might describe it, is trying to get across with these offerings and marketing approaches.

What are they really saying and trying to communicate in other words, that's my point.

I'm not a fanatic or a zealot, but I am concerned and I think there's good reason to be because of what it says about their use of the medium where the medium is the message.

Get back to me when you've watched all 6 and tell me what you really think. Thanks.

If they're meant simply as jokes, or not to be taken seriously, then that's ok, but that's not the impression that they give me.

I didn't really pay any attention to the guy's analysis.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
You think I'm just overreacting.

Yup.

Get back to me when you've watched all 6 and tell me what you really think.

Sorry, I do not have 30 minutes to waste on that nutbar. However, I will let you know if when my wife puts on that perfume a portal to damnation opens and sucks us in.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The commercials all play one after another, once started.

You don't see any harm in any of it, fine.

Personally, I'm not too enamoured with where they seem to be coming from or where they're leading.

I'm very interested in meaning and context and symbolism, that's all, and i thought it was interesting what they were selling, but not as something that I'm buying or buying into.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm very interested in meaning and context and symbolism, that's all, and i thought it was interesting what they were selling, but not as something that I'm buying or buying into.

Well, according to the very sane man in the video, in the Versace commercial a penis is taking her soul.

Me, I see them riffing of the name of the perfume; Versace Bright Crystal.

edit on 29-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Set aside the guy, and just watch the commercials.

I was just looking for some objective viewpoints and analysis, nothing more..?

What do you think of the message? (forget attacking the messenger).

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Did you read your video title?

VERY CREEPY!! 6 COMMERCIALS 100% PROVING GOV WILL BOMB NY? DEVIL TO ARRIVE SOON?

Yea, I haven't watched it yet but I'm already not convinced.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Set aside the guy, and just watch the commercials.

No, his moronic video title and bizzaro commentary makes him the forefront of the video.

What do you think of the message? (forget attacking the messenger).

The message was 'Buy Versace perfume', it worked on me. Plus it smelled good.

Hopefully it makes my wife smell better.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure how any of these prove, or even provide evidence, that Satan exists or a bomb will go off. Except the Bud Light one, I am quite certain that is devil urine.

The one around 11:00 with the sheeple/demons is interesting, but again, what can one conclude besides artistic endeavor?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've always been very interested in the use of symbol and language, meaning and context, and I always read between the lines in search of the theme and the plot ie: what are they up to? what's the purpose of this?

It's just a point of interest, I didn't mean to bring down ridicule or turn this into some sort of star wars or lack thereof!

strange!

The reaction/response that i seem to be getting is strange.

This wasn't intended as a slight on Masons, and well i thought you were interested in allegory and symbolism and how that is expressed and represented, whether veiled or explicit.

I guess people project, but all i was looking for was for people's views about the commercials themselves and what they seem to be representing as far as their messaging goes.

Huh?!

I'm at a bit of a loss to the reaction that I'm seeing.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Sorry forget the presenter or the title, and just watch the 6 commercials. I'll go edit the OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Except the Bud Light one, I am quite certain that is devil urine.

Nah, there's no way. I've had devil urine before and it's 80 proof. It'll make your short hairs curl.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Would you prefer a resounding chorus of yes-men telling you what you wish to hear? We watched them and failed to see what you did.

I think the video creator sees what he wants to in order to confirm his beliefs. Coming from someone who does believes in the illuminati/powers that be and their use of symbols - I don't see these as related. Scion's use of the word "sheeple" is interesting, as it only appeals to a certain demographic. But the perfume dance? Loki driving a car? The cat Christmas? That is quite the stretch. Not anymore evil than "i'm on a horse".
edit on 29-11-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

Not anymore evil than "i'm on a horse".

Depends on the horse, or who's riding it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Would you prefer a resounding chorus of yes-men telling you what you wish to hear? We watched them and failed to see what you did.

To each their own as they say.

It wasn't just the verbal reaction but the starring, not that that really matters to me, but it's been interesting.

Personally, I don't care for it at all, in terms of the meaning and the framing and context, don't think it's funny or appealing in any way at all, while providing a window into the minds of these big ad agencies and that whole culture, which I feel ought to be rejected, which doesn't mean you can't have nice things, just not get indoctrinated into some sort of dark occult nonsense while you're at it.

I've really taken some ridicule here for presenting this at a conspiracy website.

Maybe I picked the wrong forum, but i'd been seeing so much of the Podesta-related stuff posted here that I thought it might be in some way relevant.

All the best,

Ankh

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I've always been very interested in the use of symbol and language, meaning and context, and I always read between the lines in search of the theme and the plot ie: what are they up to? what's the purpose of this?

It's just a point of interest, I didn't mean to bring down ridicule or turn this into some sort of star wars or lack thereof!

strange!

The reaction/response that i seem to be getting is strange. ...

I guess people project, but all i was looking for was for people's views about the commercials themselves and what they seem to be representing as far as their messaging goes.

Huh?!

Seems to me that they gave their thoughts and reactions....which was that they don't see any hidden meaning in the commercials.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The cat Christmas? That is quite the stretch.

Depends on the "cats".

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Seems to me that they gave their thoughts and reactions....which was that they don't see any hidden meaning in the commercials.

Fair enough, but it wasn't really "hidden".. lol

Moving on...

Best regards.

Ankh

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
P.S. My feelings aren't really hurt, because I know enough not to take myself too seriously.

But what and how we communicate and react and respond, it all tells a story.

Personally I don't care at all for the story that those commercials are trying to represent, and I wouldn't buy into it, or say that it signifies nothing.

I just wish more people would see it, and it's a symbolism that's rife throughout the media and celebrity culture, and then reject it, instead of rushing to it's defense while making me look like the fool for pointing it out.

I just don't think it represents the best of who we are and what people are all about.

So I thought I'd call it out, and if I got shouted down, hey, in communication, you have to communicate straight and take whatever you get while noticing and observing the reaction/response.

Anyway, I hope as we enter the Christmas season, that we will experience more joy and love, and work in alignment with the good and in a spirit of mutuality and open-heartedness and kindness. Away with all this dark nonsense. It's unhelpful, imho.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join