It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary aide Huma Abedin's sister spreads fake news claim that Clinton could still win

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
More false rumors.

This time it's from none other than Huma Abedin's Sister (Heba Abedin) claiming some kind of possibility that the U.S. Justice Department could somehow make Hillary the winner by way of an "election audit" !!

The crazy nut rumor was fake and she either fell for it ass over tea kettle or she attempted to spread it knowing it was BS.

Another ridiculous farce that many people will believe.

Hillary aide Huma Abedin's sister spreads fake news claim that Clinton could still win if enough people tell Justice Department to carry out 'election audit'

Huma Abedin's sister was one of the chief cheerleaders for the presidential election recount - and spread bogus theories about it online.

Heba Abedin urged her followers on Facebook to call the Department of Justice because it was supposedly tallying phone calls to see if a vote audit should be done.

But the message - which Heba appears to have copied directly from a viral post - was not true and was debunked by the DOJ.

Heba, 37, whose older sister Huma is one of Hillary Clinton's closest aides, has subsequently deleted the Facebook post.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood must be really bummed Hillary lost. I wonder what Mata Hari Huma will be doing now? Obviously she doesn't need to go down town with the old bag anymore? Maybe she'll get a job with Trump?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Huma's whole life is in ruins. Husband in re-hab, both unemployed. Nobody would hire at this point in time. All her eggs were in the Hillbot basket that got crushed. I imagine Hillary will hire her part-time to manage little life details like dry cleaning and medical appointments.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Huma's whole life is in ruins. Husband in re-hab, both unemployed. Nobody would hire at this point in time. All her eggs were in the Hillbot basket that got crushed. I imagine Hillary will hire her part-time to manage little life details like dry cleaning and medical appointments.

I see a position with the Clinton Foundation until the IRS catches up with it or the lawyers bankrupt it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Poor Huma, she can always go back to the family biz.

Are these people stupid or what?!

ETA; looks like alice cooper.
edit on 11 29 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

They might as well be watching Fantasia, an probably
wont even be fazed when Trump is ingratiated at ceremony.

I guess these people will support "threatening democracy" if
it serves them and their purpose.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's not a fake news claim unless it's being spread as fact by actual news organizations (or organizations claiming to be such).

A politician spreading a BS narrative isn't "fake news." It's what we call normal.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Trump can get her a job down at Gitmo giving conjugal visits to the enemy combatants.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

She is a Saudi Arabian spy. Maybe there is something to this Pizzagate thing? God I hope not though. Too horrible to even contemplate. PEACE.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Why would there need to be an audit?

To purge all the dead and illegal immigrant votes?

Somehow I doubt that'd help Hillary's cause.

top topics

join