It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Ceremony Matthew 25:31-46 - The Sheep and the Goats? Gotthard Tunnel God of Goats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

If you like funny look up what a metaphor is and compare it to what the scientist does.
A figure of speech given in a speech.

Whoever you are wherever you are from, check your facts. And your interpretation. It leaks and the evil is just a strange custom among academics, or different tribes, using costumes and metaphor.

Eeeeek culture.

edit on 3-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Whoever you are wherever you are from,
a reply to: Peeple

Very interesting that you are a Luciferian.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Really? From the quote? How did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You hide what you are.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No I am confused.

By your logic is the suisse army knife luciferian?
Is that it? I come from a cultural background you think is Luciferian?

edit on 3-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

For you deception is normal.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

A reply to Peeple "You speak with a fork tongue!."

edit on 3-12-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: xxx

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Severe case of delusion. You actually take it to be litteraly true what the book says? The one that get edited over and over since the day it was first sketched? What if the scratched bits would've been the good stuff? The actual inspiration, the sketch is gone forever. Notice inspiration. Spirit.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Severe case of delusion.

You make no comment about the original verses being completely different. The moment I posted this topic you were one of the first people to reply within minutes. You are playing down the ceremony which you know well what it represented. You write poems to Lucifer which show me you have some mystic knowledge and that you are indeed a goat.
You oppose me well above what would be considered normal.

There is no delusion, but nice try.
I

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Above is the altered text.
Below is the original verses as they were.

Matthew 25: 31 - 46 31 "And I shall send forth my angels with the sound of a mighty trumpet blast and they will gather my chosen ones from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven". 32 Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When her branch is tender and the leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is almost here. 33 Just so, when you see all these things happen, you can know that my return is near, even at the doors. 34 Then at last this age will come to its close.

Completely different!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Fun fact: my grandmother used to call me "Goass" when I was little. Which is Bavarian for goat.

Burn me.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Matthew 25: 31 - 46 31 "And I shall send forth my angels with the sound of a mighty trumpet blast and they will gather my chosen ones from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven". 32 Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When her branch is tender and the leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is almost here. 33 Just so, when you see all these things happen, you can know that my return is near, even at the doors. 34 Then at last this age will come to its close.

Matthew 24: 31-35 just fyi also.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Matthew 24: 31-35 just fyi also.

I am not sure why you cut and paste the original version of Matthew verses that I posted? For these I doubt you could have on your own account. But thank you, for it is my hope people wake up to what is happening.
But what is concerning is that you have not made any mention of the verses being mystically altered. It is not normal to see this happen and have no amazement or wonder.
As for your comment burn me. Also concerning. You and I are not judges. Our actions will be weighed and measured according to our own measure. Everyone will go to there designated place. But it is not for me to judge whether you will be burned.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Above is the altered text.
Below is the original verses as they were.

Completely different!

Your "original" is 24:31-.. Matthew, really just one chapter above the "altered text" the real 25:31...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Reluctantly I admit error.
But it is as though the Dark Lord himself is playing games with me, making me to look a fool. For Goats & Sheep, Pounds, Wolves with Lambs? These are not within my memory. The Words in my books change. I can for see what these new wordings will bring in the future. They will be used by the antichrist who will be looked upon like Christ.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

...and it happened right here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join