It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Ceremony Matthew 25:31-46 - The Sheep and the Goats? Gotthard Tunnel God of Goats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I came across these verses in the Gospel of Matthew. I am pretty well versed with the Gospels and I don't recall the following passages being exactly like they are now. Similar but different. The Sheep and Goats?

Source exert from Bible Gateway.com - Matthew 25: 32 - 46

The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

So we have what appears to be some verses that relate to the Gotthard Tunnel.
If you haven't already seen it please take a look at the CERN Gotthard tunnel ceremony and its occult like symbolism.
Follow the Link below

www.youtube.com...

I have done some research on the meaning of Gotthard - Simply put in English this means Keeper of the Goats. Goat Herder if you will.
And in German it has several meanings but we could take it as meaning god. These together could be interpreted as the Goat God. The keeper of the goats.
What do you guys make of this. What do you think of the goat and sheep passages in the bible?
The goats are the followers of the Antichrist. They are rebellious against God and His law. The sheep are the followers of God who do there best to keep Gods commands.
The sheep on the right or the goats on the left?
Do you have trouble remembering the above scripture worded in this way? What do you make of this?
Share your thoughts. Post some links.
By the way I had a great link to Wiki about the meaning of Gotthard being Keeper of the Goats - it just disappeared. I planned to use it but I can no longer find that information. Its simply vanished from Wiki?

edit on 29-11-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: spelling grammar

edit on 29-11-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: spell

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

excellent work Mr. Watson!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It would seem to me that your interpretation is not quite correct:

"The goats are the followers of the Antichrist. They are rebellious against God and His law. The sheep are the followers of God who do there best to keep Gods commands."

Is it not really saying: Those who do not help other humans in need go to hell, those that do go to heaven?

Nothing in the passage about following Gods laws or commands or the anti-christ. Funny though that its the left that goes to hell

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Funny though that its the left that goes to hell

I had those thoughts myself.
Right - conservative - Left Liberal

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Problem is just that you entirely neglect the cultural context. Alps & Europe
These goat costumes are Krampus who is St.Nikolaus sidekick, the one hands out the gifts the other has a rod and a sack to punish the bad kids.
If you'd visit a Christkindlmarkt at the right time you get beaten. It's a lot of fun.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Are you familiar with Jonathan Kleck's work
www.youtube.com...
St. Peters Basilica throne
What does it look like!

edit on 30-11-2016 by sophie87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Do you think that the people at CERN who named it Gottherd were unaware of the Bible? It's not hard to name something based off of prophecy and make people feel like it proves its truth.

So they made a joke of the NT, that is what science does, makes fun of religion and laughs because people take things so seriously, like people who think Jesus prophecied about CERN for instance.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Problem is just that you entirely neglect the cultural context.

So I take it the performance was a totally normal portrayal of Swiss Alpine culture?
What do you make of the name Gotthard and its meaning. And what do you make of the tunnel being the deepest in the world?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

o they made a joke of the NT, that is what science does, makes fun of religion and laughs because people take things so seriously, like people who think Jesus prophecied about CERN for instance.
a reply to: SethTsaddik

True of course they joke around, that's normal! But these scientists are merely pawns and for want of better words expendable. Its the sponsors of these scientists (The funder's) who take scripture very seriously.
But there understanding of religion, scripture and prophecy is much broader than your average person. Different from yours.
Whether you understand it or not we are part of a cosmic play. There are two sides in this cosmic dance.
Like night and day they rest upon one and other , light and darkness each have there equal share in the dance. But we are drawing close to midnight and it is time for darkness to dance.
So you are correct in saying the scientists who are mostly just children joke around and have fun. But the people who fund this. This is serious business for them, as they are playing there role in welcoming in the dark forces of the cosmic play. They must play there role.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

That's kind of my point, and I actually have a better than average knowledge of the Bible btw, I don't expect you to just know that so no big deal but I am big into religious literature.

My point being that these "funders" are not above engineering the look of prophecy coming true by fraudulent activity. If it seems like a prophecy has come true it was probably made to look that way by psychos who need people to believe what they believe so bad they will do anything.

I don't actually know who is who in the world of CERN, but I am just trying to say that no Bible prophecy is being fulfilled, though something is creepy about CERN I really don't know much about the facility other than the collider.

And the expendable people, the jokers, probably are funded by fundies, you could be right. I think we are pretty much in agreement regarding your last comment.
edit on 2-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yes, swiss/austrian/bavarian.

Gotthard is a saint a bishop 11th century Hildesheim. Also name of the mountain Saint-Gotthard Massif, with the sankt gotthard pass.

What do you mean with deepest? It's 1150 metres above sea level. The Seikan Tunnel in Japan f.e. is 240 metres below sea level.

And if you'd translate the name literally it would be "godbrave" ooh spooky?!?

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Spell

Just a fyi, goat herder in suisse is "geissensenn". Where do you get your "information" from? That's so wrong. Wronger, the wrongest.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

And just out of curiosity, why are you Americans so obsessed with CERN, what is the connection to the Gotthard tunnel and why aren't you concerned about the RHIC?

I mean it shoots gold particles the "metal of the gods" and the detector units are called "STAR" and "PHENIX" ... woo...wouldn't that also make a great scary story? No?

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That's kind of my point, and I actually have a better than average knowledge of the Bible btw, I don't expect you to just know that so no big deal but I am big into religious literature.

Why has no one comment on the verses being changed?
You should remember the original gospel verses from Matthew reading closer to this:

"Matthew 25: 31 - 46 31 "And I shall send forth my angels with the sound of a mighty trumpet blast and they will gather my chosen ones from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven". 32 Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When her branch is tender and the leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is almost here. 33 Just so, when you see all these things happen, you can know that my return is near, even at the doors. 34 Then at last this age will come to its close.""

"There was never any mention of sheep and goats"

Why does no one see this?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What do you mean with deepest? It's 1150 metres above sea level. The Seikan Tunnel in Japan f.e. is 240 metres below sea level.

And who said tunnels have to be measured from sea level? Measured from ground level it is the deepest.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

My point being that these "funders" are not above engineering the look of prophecy coming true by fraudulent activity.

Agreed!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yeah but still relatively to the mountain top. Huge mountain.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Problem is just that you entirely neglect the cultural context. Alps & Europe These goat costumes are Krampus who is St.Nikolaus sidekick, the one hands out the gifts the other has a rod and a sack to punish the bad kids.

Do you not think it is odd that the bible passages have changed to Sheep and Goats while at the same time the Gotthard Tunnel performance coincidentally has sheep and goats?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

There are almost uncountable variations of the bible floating around. To call it the book is hilarious.

I lean myself out of the window and say if it were the same edition down to publisher and year, you'd have something, but it sounds like a matter of confusion.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

why are you Americans so obsessed with CERN

Poor Americans! They get the blame for a lot of things. I am not American.

But I would say the obsession with Cern and Quantum D4 computers is because of what was spoken of in the TED talks by some of there scientists back in 2013 I think. I remember words something to the effect of " Its like standing on the alter of an alien god"
It is really because of what the scientists themselves said.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There are almost uncountable variations of the bible floating around. To call it the book is hilarious.

You have got to be kidding right? That is not a variation. Its completely different.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

ust a fyi, goat herder in suisse is "geissensenn". Where do you get your "information" from? That's so wrong. Wronger, the wrongest.

It seems you are the one who seeks to confuse.
This is your poem below. It shows where your heart is. It tells me why you oppose me. I am not saying this is good or bad. It just shows me what role you are playing. I have my role to play to.

Peeple's poem: "A prayer to Lucifer"

Tears of fear
Heartbroken lovers
Erase our memories

Emerging from the shadows
Nothing's what it seems to be
Enemies and friends
Murderers and saints
You decide in the end

In hate we unite
Sadness we create

In love we split