It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday's Terrorists Attack is the reason why I voted for Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I disagree with you, but OK.

We scare a man, the man fights back and we call him a terrorist.

You forgot the part where ISIS declared responsibility for the attack.

Terrorist groups endlessly take credit for acts of terror that happen that they had no involvement in at all, it furthers their agenda all the same. I doubt isis declared responsibility anyway, I wonder where you heard that, because you almost certainly didn't hear it from ISIS, and if you did -- someone quick -- collaborator!

That was tongue in cheek, but seriously -- the point stands.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You are far more likely to die due to, illness, second hand smoke a car accident or your fellow american than you are to a terrorist.

Cows kill 20 people per year. I'm more worried about a cow killing me than a terrorist.

I live in Florida. I'm more scared of a sink hole opening up and killing me in my sleep than I am of terrorists.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here's a nice graph for us to look at.

if you look at the numbers. 32 were killed in 2014.

There were 318+ million people in 2014.

something like .0000001 of the population was killed in 2014 due to terrorism.

In 2014 over 500K people died to cancer.

And you're worried about terrorists?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Here's a nice graph for us to look at.

if you look at the numbers. 32 were killed in 2014.

There were 318+ million people in 2014.

something like .0000001 of the population was killed in 2014 due to terrorism.

In 2014 over 500K people died to cancer.

And you're worried about terrorists?

Yup. Just wait till those F_uckers get a hold of a Nuclear Bomb. Aka Iran. Thanks Obama.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: links234

I disagree with you, but OK.

We scare a man, the man fights back and we call him a terrorist.

You forgot the part where ISIS declared responsibility for the attack.

Terrorist groups endlessly take credit for acts of terror that happen that they had no involvement in at all, it furthers their agenda all the same. I doubt isis declared responsibility anyway, I wonder where you heard that, because you almost certainly didn't hear it from ISIS, and if you did -- someone quick -- collaborator!

That was tongue in cheek, but seriously -- the point stands.

My Local News Paper said it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yesterday's Terrorists Attack is the reason why I voted for Trump. I voted for Trump because I am afraid of the Enemy

I feel really sorry for you.

Trump's rhetoric and proposals will likely only fuel more of the same sentiments and actions.

But so many can't see the obvious.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I voted for Trump because I am afraid of the Enemy

If this is a real sentiment, and not the fake propaganda it sounds like, the OP should educate himself on the real dangers to Americans and who is behind them.

You're far more likely to be bankrupted by a hospital or poisoned by industry or shot by a gun owner or killed in a car wreck even hit by lightning than killed by a terrorist.

200,000 people are killed here yearly by air pollution while thousands are killed in gun violence and only around 300 a year are killed in the US by terrorism and most of that is not from "the enemy" muslims.

And honestly, anyone who used the phrase "the enemy" or even believes that there's one all encompassing enemy in life (besides conservatives, corporations and rich people anyways) is probably not very smart to begin with.

news.mit.edu...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'll stand with the OP.

The United States was founded on christian values.Note the words christian values

Not on a total christian religion big difference.

Christian and muslim do not mix.It can not and will not coexist.Why by the rules of islam it cannot.

Tell me when was the last time you saw a christian running around with a muslim head in his hand?

You ain't............All you need to do is look at Dearborn Michigan to see how a model of the two mixing will go.

We do not need any muslims with in the land of Merica.Here is an example.......Most people own a pet.

And we Mericans love our pets.I'm a dog person so that is what I will use.We take our dog to the vet every few years

to get he or she a rabies vaccine.Why simple we do not and will not give rabies a chance ti infect our beloved pet.

I know that is way to simple to complainer the mixing of Christians and muslims but it works. I see our beloved America

as special and I as well as most Americans and buy Americans I mean the silent majority that voted for Mr Trump do not

want to see her destroyed by islam.This is my view if you don't like there are two things you can do about it and the are.

Nothing and like it.If you don't like America and or don't want to be called an America leave.The airlines are ready and

waiting to fly you to a place that suites your needs.islam is the only thing I have a problem with.I have no problem I you

are Mexican as long as you come legally.But even then you are not a mexican you are a American.No matter where you

come from the very minute you are made a legal citizen you are American.You are no longer from another county.

I am not very good at putting my feeling into the best way to covey what I am trying to say but I gave it my best.
edit on 1-12-2016 by grayghost because: Because I can.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join