It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday's Terrorists Attack is the reason why I voted for Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I voted for Trump because I am afraid of the Enemy.

A true American isn't afraid of the Enemy.

We don't fear them. They fear us.

If you fear the enemy. They have already won.

If only that were true. My family has lots of Guns but were not allowed to take them any where because of "Gun Free Zones" like work, school, the mall etc.,

You watch too much tv!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: LifeMode
Full ban on Muslim youth and young adults entering the US for 10 years. Bet this BS stops immediately. I hate all religions but this one needs vice grips on it. Anyone who disagrees has never had a Muslim try to kill them for no #ing good reason. Go have that happen then comeback to the table.

So...no Muslim tourists? No one can come to the states to visit their families?
Cuz them Muzzies has shifty eyes...

And no...I haven't had any one of the Muslim faith try to kill me for "no good reason". Of course, I've lived in the continental us all of my life and never signed up to go abroad and aim weapons at them.

And every neighbor I had of the Islamic faith was actually nicer than those would complain about the Muslims and stop short of legally terrorizing them "cuz they dint believe in Jesus".

After reading your post I was curious to know which religion in america has killed more people and i see white supremacist has killed twice as many people then someone of Muslim faith. In saying that, i say just relax, its not religious based. Its just good old fashion crazy! Some people are just f'ked up in the head. The black people and white people committing crimes are old news, your local news will cover that, just so happens the Muslim criminals are getting the air play from the big networks. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a crime like this committed by a hispanic on the big networks in the next year or so.

lol White supremacy isnt a religion it's an ideology. Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If only that were true. My family has lots of Guns but were not allowed to take them any where because of "Gun Free Zones" like work, school, the mall etc.,

You watch too much tv!!!

No its in the Handbooks.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

In my opinion, I view your thinking as being someone thats brainwashed and its kinda sad to be honest. Dems this, Republicans that....its crazy!!! Do you honesty think Trump care about you or your family? Its like when Obama was elected. Blacks were so optimistic. This was the guy thats finally going to care about their needs. Yeah we all see how that worked out. So now people are so convicted Trump is going to rejuvenate the economy, defeat all out enemies, stop terrorism, fix global warming, verify aliens among us, etc. Im not religious because I lack the idea of blind faith. But your putting blind faith into a billionare, puzzy grabber.

First of all I never donate to a Candidate. Whether I support him or not. They have to win the election on there own. The only way I help is by casting my ballot. I know a lot of people who donated to Bernie's campaign who got secured over after I told them he didn't have a chance to beat Hillary because it was rigged against him. 2nd of all I never put blind faith into any candidate. And Obama is a perfect example of why you never put TRUE FAITH into any candidate.This threads whole point was to prove that what Trump said on the campaign trail has proved correct multiple times. Now its time for him to put theory into practice.

Also I am not brainwashed. The Religion of Peace has struck multiple times. It's time America wakes up and starts changing its policy because the Crusades never ended they just evolved.

How can you be proven right about somwthing thats been doing on for decades? Im no psychic but i bet another muslim tries something along these lines. I bet a cop shoots a black guy sometime this month. I bet mexicans are gonna continue to cross the border. See where im going with this?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Full ban on Muslim youth and young adults entering the US for 10 years. Bet this BS stops immediately. I hate all religions but this one needs vice grips on it. Anyone who disagrees has never had a Muslim try to kill them for no #ing good reason. Go have that happen then comeback to the table.

Its also funny how the Democrats call Trump Racist/Bigot when Jimmy Carter banned Muslims from Iran, and FDR was Trump on Steroids banning all Immigration for years.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

So...no Muslim tourists? No one can come to the states to visit their families?
Cuz them Muzzies has shifty eyes...

And no...I haven't had any one of the Muslim faith try to kill me for "no good reason". Of course, I've lived in the continental us all of my life and never signed up to go abroad and aim weapons at them.

And every neighbor I had of the Islamic faith was actually nicer than those would complain about the Muslims and stop short of legally terrorizing them "cuz they dint believe in Jesus".

After reading your post I was curious to know which religion in america has killed more people and i see white supremacist has killed twice as many people then someone of Muslim faith. In saying that, i say just relax, its not religious based. Its just good old fashion crazy! Some people are just f'ked up in the head. The black people and white people committing crimes are old news, your local news will cover that, just so happens the Muslim criminals are getting the air play from the big networks. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a crime like this committed by a hispanic on the big networks in the next year or so.

lol White supremacy isnt a religion it's an ideology. Nice try though.

Seriously? How bout we compare Christians to Muslims then? Wait i think that was sarcasm. Lol

Sorry I also didnt mean to reply to your post.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Scared?..perfect..easy to manipulate, and that is why they try to scare you.
Grow a pair..Trump cannot save anyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Sorry didnt mean to reply to yout post. It was meant for the guy that said real americans dont feat their enemies they fear us! My apologies.

Sorry i meant to reply to they guy talking about real americans arent afraid of the enemy. My apologies.

You watch too much tv!!!

No its in the Handbooks.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

In my opinion, I view your thinking as being someone thats brainwashed and its kinda sad to be honest. Dems this, Republicans that....its crazy!!! Do you honesty think Trump care about you or your family? Its like when Obama was elected. Blacks were so optimistic. This was the guy thats finally going to care about their needs. Yeah we all see how that worked out. So now people are so convicted Trump is going to rejuvenate the economy, defeat all out enemies, stop terrorism, fix global warming, verify aliens among us, etc. Im not religious because I lack the idea of blind faith. But your putting blind faith into a billionare, puzzy grabber.

First of all I never donate to a Candidate. Whether I support him or not. They have to win the election on there own. The only way I help is by casting my ballot. I know a lot of people who donated to Bernie's campaign who got secured over after I told them he didn't have a chance to beat Hillary because it was rigged against him. 2nd of all I never put blind faith into any candidate. And Obama is a perfect example of why you never put TRUE FAITH into any candidate.This threads whole point was to prove that what Trump said on the campaign trail has proved correct multiple times. Now its time for him to put theory into practice.

Also I am not brainwashed. The Religion of Peace has struck multiple times. It's time America wakes up and starts changing its policy because the Crusades never ended they just evolved.

How can you be proven right about somwthing thats been doing on for decades? Im no psychic but i bet another muslim tries something along these lines. I bet a cop shoots a black guy sometime this month. I bet mexicans are gonna continue to cross the border. See where im going with this?

Yup I get where you are coming from. I just want a Government who isnt going to be a P_ussy about naming the Enemy when the enemy has declared responsibility for the attack. Because they dont want to hurt peoples feelings.
After 8 years of Obama thats the 1st step.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Scared?..perfect..easy to manipulate, and that is why they try to scare you.
Grow a pair..Trump cannot save anyone.

Well I already voted for Trump after they tried so desperately hard to manipulate people into voting for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yup I get where you are coming from. I just want a Government who isnt going to be a P_ussy about naming the Enemy when the enemy has declared responsibility for the attack. Because they dont want to hurt peoples feelings.

Thats the thing, the same people you want to name the enemy, are also your enemy.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick but the whole being scared deal is a product of media spin, with little real basis for you to be scared.
Fear is a motivator and both left and right use it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thats the thing, the same people you want to name the enemy, are also your enemy.

The government is a necessary evil. To keep the real Evil out.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The government is a necessary evil. To keep the real Evil out.

There are no necessary evils. Evil is evil and its should be never be considered a necessity. I know i sound naive and all "we are the world" and ish, but I for one refuse to accept any evil or wrong doing regardless of who it comes from. But your right, thats just the way it is, and to be honest, it'll remain this way for decades.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Yesterday's Terrorists Attack is the reason why I voted for Trump

Fear mongering is a long tried and true means of manipulation.

In 'The Prince' by N. Machiavelli; 'A frightened people is an easily manipulated people!'

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Our governments appeasement of Muslimamia is one of many reasons I pulled the trigger for President Trump. And I did so from a position of strength not fear. Like a horse swatting at flies and other such parasitic relationships.
edit on 30-11-2016 by AlphaIron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Agreed. There are quite a few. And how many can we take in now? How many economic refugees can we take from other countries before we are financially strapped? What is the cut off number before our resources are depleted? And then we can help no one, not even our own citizens?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

The enemy is inside the wire my friend. When the war starts, and it will, be prepared. As soon as their numbers reach 17-23% the real acting out will begin. Once they attain higher numbers they will really start their jihad. Right now they are using Taqqiya until they gain in number. Not all muslims are the same and it is important to realize that. But, when you come from a culture that has been the same for hundreds of years they don't assimilate in there new lands. Their goal is to establish Sharia over the lands they are in. My state just banned any foreign law which includes shariah. The real problems come from countries that for all intents and purposes are nowhere near as civilized as the west. The problems you see in Europe will soon be in the US if we don't get a grip on immigration from those regions. That was the main reason I voted for Trump, well that and jobs.

Bumped for telling the absolute truth and needs to be read and understood.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

There will always be another Enemy to fear, Trump or no Trump.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

What an ignorant , uneducated, scared little man. SMH. This is a trash piece. He should tuck his tail between his legs and go hide!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join