It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeline Mc Cann revisited

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Give us a clue then?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

How dare you. That is so crass it's unbelievable, but you actually said it. Maybe, just maybe if we can figure out what really happened then we might save lives. That was no "accident", there simply would not have been such a high-profile response, certainly not so fast. Interpol were on the scene before the local police, so something very serious must have happened (and may even have been anticipated). Whatever became of her, people who do that will strike again - lo and behold they did on that very day, they had killed a child before and probably will again.

And for your information, she is still with us. At least in spirit, and I can prove it as well.

a reply to: anonentity

I think they were spotting me today, so I'm going to assume I'm already in danger. They're also protected by a super injunction. I can't even talk to the police about this, that's how corrupt our judicial system is. There is only one way about to go about this and that is tens of thousands of people outside Scotland Yard.

edit on 2nd December 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You might be better counselled to go to the new load of detectives that are investigating, the politicians.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

People in Whitehall are up to their necks in this kind of debauchery - politicians won't listen until there are hundreds of thousands of people beating drums outside Parliament. The police won't listen, Operation Grange do not respond. I doubt anybody would listen if I just named the bastards.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I think this snowball has a lot of velocity, and for every action their is an equal and opposite reaction.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Interpol were on the scene before the local police,

Your source for that is what?

Remember,

The organization thus functions as an administrative liaison among the law enforcement agencies of the member countries, providing communications and database assistance, assisted via the central headquarters in Lyon, France.[21]

I think they were spotting me today, so I'm going to assume I'm already in danger.

Fantasise much?
edit on 2-12-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Lets then ask "Does this dog hunt" livingresistance.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Lets then ask "Does this dog hunt" livingresistance.com...

As expected, nothing there about Interpol being on the scene first....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The e fits are thing called "Parallel construction" Since they knew who did it, they will be at some stage picked up for something else, only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

My source for the Interpol suggestion is a four-hour documentary, no I'm not gonna go find it.

You have no idea what I have to put up with in public places. I certainly don't fantasise about people threatening to kill me. Hey, maybe I'm wrong about my suspicions as to who was involved with Madeleine's disappearance, but I know who I saw - so they were there either thinking I wouldn't know who they were, or it was some messed up psychological warfare, possibly even a test to see if I would recognise them. And I'm clearly not talking about the Podestas, the chances of them being in my home town is probably about the same as the Pope. If those two people were indeed who I'm thinking of, well they are definitely child killers - so far as I'm concerned this has brought them directly into the investigation. They need to be arrested and interrogated by Operation Grange, but they won't do it because they're protected by the Crown.

edit on 2nd December 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join