It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeline Mc Cann revisited

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I suppose that the dog also got a cadaver smell in the boot of their hire car too was pure coincidence then?
Yeah right.
What about the hit the dog also got in the car boot and the murdering peado McCann's blamed the babies soiled nappy(diaper for you yanks)?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Yes I took the hint, with what's coming out it needed a focus point.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If you bury a body, you need a shovel, buying a shovel leaves a forensic trace. A Cadaver scent in a hire car, is a bit like saying the dog picked up a scent in a morgue.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Not the topic. I mean, you broke the layout of the page - how I don't know, but congrats.

Back on topic... if we're considering people like Podesta and Freud, who knows if they left scents from a separate crime? Heck, those guys probably smell like a morgue at the best of times.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well here we have what seems to be a statement by someone who was in the know, claiming MI5 know what happened, (of course they did) www.express.co.uk... They seem to be covering up a potential diplomatic disaster.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Well if I'm honest, I don't trust any article which has "Maddie" in the headline.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

True...Ok now lets put Blair in a frame. What isn't generally known, is that he got a fine for hanging out in a toilet, thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com... This guy has poor moral credentials .So he stays in the frame.
edit on 29-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

So now we go deeper down the rabbit hole, who was Freud friends with , where did he live?? Oh yes Dolphin square, aanirfan.blogspot.co.nz...
edit on 30-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
If you bury a body, you need a shovel, buying a shovel leaves a forensic trace. A Cadaver scent in a hire car, is a bit like saying the dog picked up a scent in a morgue.
Do you usually carry dead body's in the boot of hire cars?
I learn something new everyday!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Take a cadaver dog through an op shop, what do you think they do with the clothes that people die in , or their shoes for that matter?

edit on 30-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Pablito

. What would be the odds Their are aprox.823 deaths per hundred thousand people a year. That's 82 deaths per ten thousand. Or 8 deaths per thousand so if the apartments were twenty years old with an occupancy of say 300 people a week etc etc you do the math.

The vast majority die in a hospital or controlled medical setting.

link   

. What would be the odds Their are aprox.823 deaths per hundred thousand people a year. That's 82 deaths per ten thousand. Or 8 deaths per thousand so if the apartments were twenty years old with an occupancy of say 300 people a week etc etc you do the math.

link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk...

Just look at the two of them in the first picture of this blog, i think this was the 3rd day after the little girl went "missing".
I can assure you that you do not have a lot to smile about never mind laughing, a few days after your child goes missing.

Dogs do not lie, they found blood and cadaver scents all around the place including on Kate.
I believe that Madeline was running away from a bad person...! They left their children alone for a reason and i do not believe it was so that the parents could have dinner.

The mcanns had a LOT of help from the British government, WHY????? and they also made a lot of money, a lot of money..!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
That four-hour documentary is very damning - there is clearly something the government don't want people knowing about. If the Podestas had any involvement then they're just one part of the problem. Heads are gonna roll in Whitehall over this.

edit on 30th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

cadaver dogs react to specific chemicals that are the result of the decomposition of human tissue. so no, the back of your car should not be the same as a morgue to a cadaver dog unless you're f*cking jeffrey dahmer. i mean seriously...

and you certainly can get a shovel or bury a body without much/any forensic trace. you could have a shovel already, you could take a shovel from someone else, you could have someone else pay cash for it. hell, you don't even need to use a shovel to get rid of a body. so i'm sorry but that's even more nonsense.

lastly, i don't think thrift stores are full of clothes taken off dead people. that gets cut off and thrown in the trash. are you aware of how the body evacuates it's bowels upon death? death is messy. the coroners or whoever aren't taking sh!tty, pissy clothes off dead people and donating them to thrift stores. lol

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Ok I give in your probably right that the dogs were right. dogsdontlie.com... We still have a problem of what really happened.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Actually about fifty percent die in hospital.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

if a fraction of this it true concerning some of the top players, we are in deep trouble.cllrkevinedwards.blogspot.co.nz...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know who it was.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Cant we just let it rest!?!?!?!?!?!?1

FFS

She is dead, died, murdered , deceased, extinct, no longer breathing, no longer of mortal being, expired, worm (or more likely fish) food, broken her mortal coils ect

Best case scenario she was accidently killed by her parents.

Worse case a Paedophile got her, raped her then killed her.

Either way SHE IS DEAD!

so many resources wasted! How many other missing kids get this amount spent on them?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join