It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Madeline Mc Cann revisited

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Its starting to look like their is a conspiracy going on at the highest levels to obscure a conclusion with regards to this case.Their are a good few threads that are bringing up the Madeline affair, so I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread concentrating what is known, into one thread. On the surface it looks like a normal child abduction case , the only problem with that, is The McCann's were surrounded by high government suspected Paedophiles from the outset of the investigation.
We know That Blair was on Epstein's jet, because of the flight logs. We know now know that Clement Freud was a Paedophile, What do we know about Gordon Brown, this is interesting www.rense.com... .So now he's in the mix. We know that according to the sixty minute documentary that the last boss of MI5 was let off a child rape charge. We also know that its a high possibility that the job went to a trusted friend after he retired That's the way these things happen. Am I just barking?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Probably.

I have never understood why they left the children alone? I'll never understand the abandonment of your off spring at any stage of being a parent.

They left their child to be abducted. Uncomfortable, I know, but it is the truth.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Absolute minefield this case, the under lying situation I have trouble with is parents leaving their 3 year girl with younger siblings asleep in a foreign resort. When this case happened I was not a parent and I found it odd and now I have a 2 year old son the very last thing I would do is leave him sleeping alone even if I am only just up the road. Good parenting 101 says this is fundamental commonsense and the McCann's do not come across as stupid people??? both seem well educated.

Having spoke with a number of people about this case I have come to my own conclusion but honestly without proof it is nothing more than a theory, I will see what other post on this first...

RA

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Probably.

I have never understood why they left the children alone? I'll never understand the abandonment of your off spring at any stage of being a parent.

They left their child to be abducted. Uncomfortable, I know, but it is the truth.

i think that's a very real possibility. a lot of children are sold by their parents or perhaps even blackmailed into giving their child away.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Probably.

The Tapas Bar to the Patio steps of the Apartment is approx the same length as the bottom of my garden to the rear entrance of my house. Just playing devils advocate here ....... would i be abandoning my child if i walked to the bottom of the garden where a BBQ was taking place? I could understand it if i took a jaunt to Sainsbury's or something ( half a mile ) ... but the length of my garden.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Kate and Gerry were obviously distraught. Their seem to be a few loose ends. Their is a hint of something not quite right where Gerry might have met with this guy who was a suspect Morant ,I think the name was, plus the fact that the other couple reported to the police that one of the seven was making Oral sex signs with regards to Madeline at a barbeque the previous year. The fact Kate said "They have taken her" rings an alarm bell.. The body language of the Mc Cann's suggest they know something we don't. I would suggest they have no choice but to play the game now. This would make the Profumo affair look like a picnic in the park.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Probably.

The Tapas Bar to the Patio steps of the Apartment is approx the same length as the bottom of my garden to the rear entrance of my house. Just playing devils advocate here ....... would i be abandoning my child if i walked to the bottom of the garden where a BBQ was taking place? I could understand it if i took a jaunt to Sainsbury's or something ( half a mile ) ... but the length of my garden.

Okay, so you have a large garden, well done.

If the party was being held n the woodland area at the bottom of your garden, say 120 metres away, and your child was abducted, then yes, you are culpable.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

70 metres and not wooded, in fact i can see the house from the bottom of the garden

Refer following picture. 1 = Tapas Bar ...... 4 = Patio Steps to appartment ........ hardly wooded

edit on 2016-11-29T16:56:06-06:002016Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:56:06 -0600bTuesday5611America/Chicago164 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Kate and Gerry were obviously distraught. Their seem to be a few loose ends. Their is a hint of something not quite right where Gerry might have met with this guy who was a suspect Morant , I would suggest they have no choice but to play the game now. This would make the Profumo affair look like a picnic in the park.

Just not buying it hook line and sinker, a child is just something you would not let go.. I would massacre worlds for my son and I would expect every parent here to feel the same about their kids...

I cannot see how anyone would just play the game???...

RA

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Can you see the front or back of the house? Because the McCann's only had one view of one or the other.

The claim is, the abductee entered through the opposite access to the one the McCann's used. Do you have sight of all angles?

edit on 29/11/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Thing is, if you're still on your own premises and there's an intruder, it's an entirely different scenario - there could be room for debate if you have a very large garden and you're not checking up on the children, but for the average house as long as your front is secured and you can see the back then there should be no legal issues. So if somebody picks the lock on the front, takes your child and you didn't know because you were chatting to a neighbour over the fence out the back, then there's likely no case of child neglect.

On the other hand, Madeleine and her siblings were left alone on property which the McCanns had no control over, therefore it was neglect - it doesn't matter how secure the property was because a) anybody could have a keycard and b) it's no different to going to the shop and leaving the children all alone to drink bleach or stick their fingers in plug sockets. Five minutes you can get away with I guess, but half-hourly checks over several hours is not good at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Richard D Hall has made over 10 hours of extremely detailed documentary analysis of the mccann case, With a new video released just last week, All can be found on youtube and well worth a watch if you're interested in the mccann case.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Can you see the front or back of the house? Because the McCann's old only had one view of one or the other.

The claim is the abductee entered through the opposite access to the one the McCann's used. Do you have sight of all angles?

If you stood at your back door, there or there abouts would you have sight of all angles of your property? I sure as hell wouldn't without CCTV. I am certainly not defending anyone, mine was a genuine question regarding being at the bottom of my garden and child abandonment

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If you had three children, and one was abducted, and they said that if you make waves you will be locked up for the murder of the missing child. You will loose what you have, the other two children will become wards of the state because you are unfit. Who wouldn't play the game?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Can you see the front or back of the house? Because the McCann's old only had one view of one or the other.

The claim is the abductee entered through the opposite access to the one the McCann's used. Do you have sight of all angles?

If you stood at your back door, there or there abouts would you have sight of all angles of your property? I sure as hell wouldn't without CCTV. I am certainly not defending anyone, mine was a genuine question regarding being at the bottom of my garden and child abandonment

I think you have to take environment into account. If it was home, probably more acceptable to abandon your children.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I think this case is very dangerous because there are currently some claims being made about "fbi insder sources" that can apparently put the Podesta's in Puerto Rico at Freud's house during the week leading up to the kidnapping.

Also, there were some whispers that podesta deleted emails up to the weekend in question. I know that wikileaks did mention him getting back from vacation right after the weekend.

Anyways, I would hate for credibility of all this stuff (pizzagate in general) to suffer because of some outside mention of these "sources" that end up being baseless. Does anyone know where those came from? Or how we could possibly verify them?
edit on 29-11-2016 by erikthegreen because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

At present this can't be verified as an absolute fast, their is no forensic link to Clement Freud and the Podestas. Their are no flight logs indicating the Podestas were actually in Portugal at that time. If it can be proven anything could happen. Here it states that the police will look into any contacts Freud had in the area at that time. www.rt.com...
edit on 29-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

Here we have a good lead that begs to be investigated but never was. Antonio Castelas a Taxi drive told the Police that he had transported four adults, to Faro who had a girl like Madeline with them, they then got in a blue jeep. He told the police but nothing was done. If this is true aangirfan.blogspot.co.nz... then we have another Blair connection. Bearing in mind that Faro is the airport that services Praia de Luz, and the blue Jeep might have been the transport to a private plane.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

And we know her father was a physician for prince Andrew.

The truth was long found by the pt police, they drugged the kids so they could go out an dinner while the kids were sleeping. That night the girl died because of that and they buried her with the aide of the local priest that was english too.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Pablito because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Pablito

. What would be the odds of him being Andrews Physician? I cant find any proof of this. Of course what hung the McCann's out to dry was the Cadaver dog. But deaths in a holiday apartment are very common....The probability of another elderly person, collapsing by the side of the Bed and leaving a Cadaver scent is higher than most people think. Last year I was on holiday in a small resort, with twenty bedrooms, and one person just died. Since the body was not discovered until the morning , then the place would be permanently marked with a cadaver smell. Their are aprox.823 deaths per hundred thousand people a year. That's 82 deaths per ten thousand. Or 8 deaths per thousand so if the apartments were twenty years old with an occupancy of say 300 people a week etc etc you do the math.

on 29-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pablito

they drugged the kids so they could go out an dinner while the kids were sleeping. That night the girl died because of that and they buried her with the aide of the local priest that was english too.

I seriously doubt that to have been the case. Why all the furore, how did it become such a huge case if it was so simple as that? There are clearly some very murky details which Whitehall doesn't want the public to know about - be it the people involved and/or the nature of what really happened.

Congrats for breaking the page.

edit on 29th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join