It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania LOVES to SUE too.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Melania LOVES to SUE too.

Better then hilary who defends pedophiles in court and gets them off scot free while knowing that he is guilty of it.
At least Melania does it to protect children.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Hillary deserves to be in jail.
The defense of a pedophile is absurd.
Unfortunately many defense attorneys would be in jail as well.
They defend murderers - drug dealers - money launderers.
I can completely understand that sentiment.

Now back to the topic...
Do you have an opinion on that?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hillary knew he was guilty. A defense attorneys can always come forward to tell the court he or she is not capable of defending the client. In fact it is their duty to do so and signal this but for that to be necessary the attorney has to have after finding out their client is guilty severe moral issues to defend a pedophile in the first place.

Clearly hilary had no such issues with it. In fact she near the end of it made one of the most unusual and aggressive moves that the judge and jury and everyone around had seen.

Now back to the topic...
Do you have an opinion on that?

I quoted your threads header and responded to it. How much more on topic could it be?
I would say my opinion on it had been made quite clear with that.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: jimmyx

What was illegal about it?
Sources???

I'm not sure anything was illegal about it. Unless its because Barron is a minor.

The man is an Autistic and recognized traits in Barron similar to his own.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Melania has said that she would take up the cause of cyber-bullying of children. Stories like this can haunt kids for their entire lives by the label. I'm glad she picked up her baseball bat. I'd do the same if I were in her shoes.

Maybe this is a good thing if it gives those with youtube channels something to think about.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Hillary knew he was guilty. A defense attorneys can always come forward to tell the court he or she is not capable of defending the client.

Hillary was assigned the case.

She requested the judge remove her from the case.

He declined her request.

You need to read the FACTS.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to subject. Melania LOVES to SUE too.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh, I thought it was about bringing kids into it?.. I agree, but I guess it's ok to just involve Obama's kids as long as you don't bring up autism.
You must of drained your pool 1st.
edit on 12-12-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hillary knew he was guilty. A defense attorneys can always come forward to tell the court he or she is not capable of defending the client.

He declined her request.

And you need to stop making up facts.

Nowhere has hillary ever requested to be taken of of the case. If she had tried to do that it would be on file which it isn't. The only thing you have is hillary claiming that she did this and only when the her horrible phone conversation about the case in which she laughed about it all was made public.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

He declined her request.

Nowhere has hillary ever requested to be taken of of the case. If she had tried to do that it would be on file which it isn't. The only thing you have is hillary claiming that she did this and only when the her horrible phone conversation about the case in which she laughed about it all was made public.

Here's the real Facts: It was the Prosecuting Attorney that told Hillary she could not refuse the judge. (I've heard several versions and got it a bit wrong).

She did not laugh about it in public. She did laugh at how badly the Defense botched their case.

On May 21, 1975, Tom Taylor rose in court to demand that Washington County Judge Maupin Cummings allow him to fire his male court-appointed lawyer in favor of a female attorney. Taylor, who earned a meager wage at a paper bag factory and lived with relatives, had already spent 10 days in the county jail and was grasping for a way to avoid a 30 years-to-life term in the state penitentiary for rape.

“Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order. www.snopes.com...

But, of course - - its Hillary - - so you're gonna believe what you want.

DONE - - moved on.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

He declined her request.

If the judge made a recording for you that he denied a request from Hillary to be removed from the case. You would refuse to believe it - - - because its Hillary.

She had a job to do. She did it.

The problem is yours. Not hers.

You don't make a private call to do that. You request it formally, signed and on paper. Especially if you want nothing more then to distance yourself from a case such as this.

All you have is a claim made by hillary clinton. 2 claims in fact.
In her first claim she claimed she did not want the case (beforehand) and not as you say "to be taken of the case" while the case was already in progress. Her claim specifically states that so you could not even get that right.

Then she made a second claim that she did not really like the case but that she did so as a favor.

Time for you to get your facts straight.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

He declined her request.

If the judge made a recording for you that he denied a request from Hillary to be removed from the case. You would refuse to believe it - - - because its Hillary.

She had a job to do. She did it.

The problem is yours. Not hers.

You don't make a private call to do that. You request it formally, signed and on paper. Especially if you want nothing more then to distance yourself from a case such as this.

All you have is a claim made by hillary clinton. 2 claims in fact.
In her first claim she claimed she did not want the case (beforehand) and not as you say "to be taken of the case" while the case was already in progress. Her claim specifically states that so you could not even get that right.

Then she made a second claim that she did not really like the case but that she did so as a favor.

Time for you to get your facts straight.

I rewrote my post.

DONE - - take it to a thread it belongs in.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

To late, i already quoted your nonsense for everyone to see.
You may as well not have responded at all considering you had nothing convincing to bring forth. You seem to have a knack of making yourself look non-credible.

Hillary told me

i think i had been very clear on that already indeed. "hillary claimed" and thats all you have and ever will have but thanks for confirming what i said in the first place.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Dec 2016 22:01:16 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

This thread isn't about Hillary.
You obviously didn't read the post.
Just diving in without a helmet.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This thread isn't about Hillary.
You obviously didn't read the post.
Just diving in without a helmet.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
People this thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH HILLARY.
Please read the post before you respond next time - it saves us a lot of trouble and time.
Hillary is not even mentioned in the OP.
Please stop trying to infuse her in every thread in the form of a shoehorn.

Thank you all.

edit on 13-12-2016 by MagicCow because: Thank you

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sorry, my bad

-----------------------------------------------

The guy claims he is Autistic, and noticed behaviors in Barron he recognized in himself.

He says he was trying to help - - not hurt.

edit on 13-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join