It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Melania LOVES to SUE too.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Leave the kids out, leave the bad blood between adults.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: DrumsRfun

This isn't GLP you can't ban me here for TELLING IT LIKE IT IS.
Deal with it moderator.
Behold your hypocrisy.

If you were telling it like it is, we'd not be arguing with you, member. But no, you're doing little more than talking out of your ass.

Moderator please refrain from cussing in my thread or don't participate.
No one is asking you to be here if you feel so deeply against it.
No one else is cussing and I expect you to know better.
Melania used the power of her office to shut down a video she didn't like.
That's abuse of power. Everything the Captain American Stands against.
Think you have the wrong avatar.

1. There is no such character as "Captain American," I believe you're thinking of Captain America.
2. My avatar is Captain 'Murica... and he is more known by what he stands for than what he stands against.
3. Ass, damn, hell, fart, asshole, pecker, crap... if my language offends thee, good.
4. Melania used the power of her attourney's office, which isn't abuse of power, it's smart.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

"It's funny because Trump openly mocked a handicapped man and all his followers LOVED HIM FOR IT."

Do you have the data or poll numbers to prove that "all" of his supporters loved it?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

lol lol dork

Put that away, it's too soon in the relationship for dorks to be whipped out.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CatandtheHatchet

Well at least you put this in the mud pitt, this is just directed at you and only you the author of this silly toxic thread, you are such a silly cow

HAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The attitude displayed in this thread is the exact reason why ATS should get rid of the mud pit altogether.

This forum fosters much of the vitriolic dialogue that has been bleeding into other forums..causing the overall quality of discussion on this site to plummet.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 29-11-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This statement you made has already been debunked.

It's funny because Trump openly mocked a handicapped man and all his followers LOVED HIM FOR IT.

There are numerous videos of Trump doing the exact same thing when making fun of other people. That just happens to be the way he mocks people.

More liberal hypocrisy.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Those were two great posts....You almost listed all of George Carlins seven dirty words...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Leave the kids out, leave the bad blood between adults.

Yes. You would think people would understand that.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

more like cow hypocrisy.

must be the spoiled milk, muuuuuuhhh..

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

She used the power of the presidency.
That's abuse of power to shut down free speech.
If you slapped a cops wife - who do you think would come for you?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm guessing the cop, same as I'd come after a cop if he slapped my wife. Your point?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Melania scared the hell out of the youtuber that posted the videos diagnosing Barron with Autism.

Good , leave the kids out of it , any parent would have done the same.

I would have mate, without a doubt.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

She used the power of the presidency.
That's abuse of power to shut down free speech.

She used Obama???

Trump won't be POTUS for damn near two months, how the hell can he or his wife abuse power they don't have?

Your partisan blinders are hysterical!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Being adopted is much more psychologically destructive than being labeled as being on the autistic spectrum for a child.

Your prejudice is coming through. Many brilliant minds are on the spectrum. It's a chemical imbalance that just is. Do some research before you comment.

Well, with Trump's new pick for Attorney General, Sessions, I guess we don't have to worry about them anymore. Kids with disabilities won't be in our schools. Relax. Maybe he will round them up like the immigrants and the flag burners and deport them all. And between the repeal of Obamacare without any kind of reasonable replacement, we can be sure they won't get the meds they need either. If only Barron were gay too so that the new Sec of Ed can limit his rights. Wait a minute, Barron is the son of an immigrant! We might have a chance here! Yes, that was tongue in cheek.

And your quote, "Did you dive headfirst into the shallow end this morning?" clearly presents your level of discourse and debate on the topic. What are you, 10 years old? Are you going to denigrate the poster's mother now and stick out your tongue?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

What was illegal about it?
Sources???

Defamation Law Made Simple

Moreover:

...[The] video falsely insinuates Barron is autistic. The letter, and our sources familiar with the situation, say Barron absolutely is not autistic.

Melania is not threatening to sue Rosie, but her attorney, Harder, wants the person who posted the YouTube clip to delete it and post an apology.

Our sources say Melania is outraged and is serious about going after the person who posted the video if he doesn't take it down.

Link.

Sounds pretty generous to me, given they have maligned an innocent 10 year old boy.

You, and others like you, who don't see any problem with attacking a child should really remove your heads from your backsides and get more oxygen, because it's robbed you of all decent and rational thought.
edit on 29-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeBoo
What are you, 10 years old?

Yes, I joined the site when I was 2.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Do you know the first sign of losing the argument? Calling us "mods". Oops.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When you work hard enough to be successful and build and require a reputation for it, slander can take it all away in a youtube or social media blast.

This is why slander laws exist.

Some people are too lazy to succeed, they want "fairness" trophies, they want to live the high life without the sacrifices.

"Why does Trump get a jet, I drive a Prius?"

You get out of life what you put into it.

How many people whining like little b's about Trump are successful?

How many people whining like children practice the simple act of creating a list of things they will accomplish in a day and follow through?

I will tell you, it is zero.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Melania scared the hell out of the youtuber that posted the videos
diagnosing Barron with Autism.

Link to the story outlining the threat of suit and the apology youtube video he was forced to put up.

www.cknw.com...

It's funny because Trump openly mocked a handicapped man and all his followers LOVED HIM FOR IT.
When he was attacked back albeit through a careful study of his autistic child all his followers became upset.

Hypocrites the lot of them...The same ones defending Trumps offspring now are the same ones that cherished every
attack made on Obamas children.

HAHAHAHA

www.youtube.com...

James Hunter - you should have not folded.
You should have replied to her attorney with a video of Trump pretending to be disabled and his followers laughing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

This can't be true. Our idiotic celebrity president-elect and his bonehead family reaching out to sue youtubers. These people are unfit. They have their heads jammed right up their asses. You're the first family now. Pretend like you have self esteem for a change...or cry about it to twitter and your lawyers.
edit on 29-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join