It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut Heard Mysterious Knocking In Space, No One Can Explain--- Spooked Astronauts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The astronaut said it neither sounded like it came from inside or outside the ship. It sounded like a wooden hammer hitting a steel bucket.

China's first astronaut said he heard mysterious knocks in space, there was no explanation. He said it made him feel very nervous, as he looked out into space through the port hole. He said he saw nothing out of the ordinary.

China's first astronaut says he heard mysterious knocks during his first flight in space - but no one has been able to explain the cause of them.

Astronaut Yang Liwei said the strange noises left him feeling very nervous and he looked out into the vast emptiness of space but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.
www.mirror.co.uk...

He gave an interview and said there was no rhythm or reason to the knock that he described as a wooden hammer hitting bucket.

He recalled the experience in a recent interview, telling Chinese media the mysterious knocking sounds occurred without rhyme or reason.

He said: "A non-causal situation I have met in space is a knock that appeared from time to time.

"It neither came from outside nor inside the spaceship, but sounded like someone is knocking the body of the spaceship just as knocking an iron bucket with a wooden hammer.

edit on 29-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

(post by sg1642 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i would guess that such a noice can be made because of the change of high pressure (during takeoff) to no pressure at all.
Sortof like a plastic bottle of water u squeezed while drinking then it reforms to the normal form after a while (happens alot here in my home and it startles my gf every time ^^)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Agreed. The ship is "settling".

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justanotherman

Yep. The Astronaut should watch U-571 or Das Boot. Two epic submarine movies that give you a good feeling about ships creaking as pressure changes.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

en.wikipedia.org...

ClickHole aims to mock content posted on media sites, using satire, and tries to make its content sharable. According to its website, ClickHole wants "to make sure that all of [its] content panders to and misleads [its] readers just enough to make it go viral".[11] In most of its posts, ClickHole tries to convey an underlying message usually poking fun at social media users or societal behaviors.[1][7] Despite the website's satirical intentions, ClickHole wants audience members to interpret its content as tongue-in-cheek.[12]

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
The astronaut said it neither sounded like it came from inside or outside the ship. It sounded like a wooden hammer hitting a steel bucket.

China's first astronaut said he heard mysterious knocks in space, there was no explanation. He said it made him feel very nervous, as he looked out into space through the port hole. He said he saw nothing out of the ordinary.

China's first astronaut says he heard mysterious knocks during his first flight in space - but no one has been able to explain the cause of them.

Astronaut Yang Liwei said the strange noises left him feeling very nervous and he looked out into the vast emptiness of space but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.
www.mirror.co.uk...

He gave an interview and said there was no rhythm or reason to the knock that he described as a wooden hammer hitting bucket.

He recalled the experience in a recent interview, telling Chinese media the mysterious knocking sounds occurred without rhyme or reason.

He said: "A non-causal situation I have met in space is a knock that appeared from time to time.

"It neither came from outside nor inside the spaceship, but sounded like someone is knocking the body of the spaceship just as knocking an iron bucket with a wooden hammer.
when I first started hearing voices, sound effects were part of it. It literally sounded like someone on the second story wall would knock, and id hear footsteps breaking sticks but no one was there. The brain is a crazy thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Less scary than the giant beings!

All of the cosmonauts reported seeing the faces of seven angels who were hovering just outside the space station. They told ground control they were humanoid in appearance (faces and bodies looked human), but they had wings and halos. These beings kept pace with the space station for 10-minutes before vanishing.

On day 167, the crew was then joined by another team of three from the Soyuz T-12 spacecraft: Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk and Vladimir Dzhanibekov. Shortly after joining then, the Salyut 7 was once again bathed in a warm orange light. Then, like clockwork, they immediately looked out the portholes, and once again, were joined by angelic beings. They were reportedly the size of an "airliner", according to the cosmonauts. This incident was deemed top secret by the old Soviet Union and the crew was cautioned not to speak of the event publicly.

All the cosmonauts reported seeing "a smiling angel". While some may dismiss the incident as fatigue due to an extended stay in space, but there was more than one crew that saw the beings. After this strange incident occurred, the crew went on to stay in the vessel for a record-breaking 237-days before abandoning it.

www.techeblog.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ok, I must be new to this. I have never heard of anything like it. I have some exciting learning to do. Thank you for the post.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Another incident that is new to me, thank you...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
External materials expanding and contracting as the vessel moves into and out of sunlight?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

en.wikipedia.org...

ClickHole aims to mock content posted on media sites, using satire, and tries to make its content sharable. According to its website, ClickHole wants "to make sure that all of [its] content panders to and misleads [its] readers just enough to make it go viral".[11] In most of its posts, ClickHole tries to convey an underlying message usually poking fun at social media users or societal behaviors.[1][7] Despite the website's satirical intentions, ClickHole wants audience members to interpret its content as tongue-in-cheek.[12]

You mean to say Barry Wilmore didn't really experience that?

I don't know if there are many here who thought he actually did?
edit on 29/11/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon
He is an astronaut with years or maybe even a decade of training. I would think that he would be of sound mind and not subject to mistaking "normal" thermo loads on the craft for something he can't explain.
But stranger things have happened. If we allow our minds to get the best of us, we all can crack.

External materials expanding and contracting as the vessel moves into and out of sunlight?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Have anymore of these?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Syphon
He is an astronaut with years or maybe even a decade of training. I would think that he would be of sound mind and not subject to mistaking "normal" thermo loads on the craft for something he can't explain.
But stranger things have happened. If we allow our minds to get the best of us, we all can crack.

There is no of sound mind when you begin to experience infinity momentarily as you step into the ether and are alive in both worlds.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They're Hereeeee. [quoting poltergeist]

Anunnaki?

A loose Nut, a really big Nut?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

en.wikipedia.org...

But I'm sitting next to BestinShow and he didn't type that.

edit on 211130America/ChicagoTue, 29 Nov 2016 15:21:08 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

en.wikipedia.org...

So quick to discount something are we?

Anything besides a wiki post and meme to prove/ disprove this statement???

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join