It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest update on the Clintonstein recount: time to pay up or shut up in Wisconsin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Look at this.........

The *REAL* hidden agenda behind this "recount" crap.

Jill Stein's Real goal- the NPVIC

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So another proxy in the name of a "Professor" is going to give his "opinion" in order to prove a point, hell I can give an opinion too.

If they pay me enough.

This is going to go down into the toilet that is for sure.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And that's one of the whole points of doing it whether there was or wasn't any fraud. The grain is planted in your head there must have been because someone called for a recount...

Maybe if I was born yesterday. But I wasn't. I have been watching these voter and election fraud issues for years. I have seen it. I have heard it. It's real.

...and it was hard to get it...

Again, very real and very true. It's pert near impossible for a presidential candidate directly affected to get a recount -- much less any other confirmation and verification of election integrity. Us average Joe's and Jane's don't have a chance.

... (nevermind that the person doing it doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anything out of it no matter what a recount shows)...

No, I won't "nevermind" that the person doing it has absolutely nothing to gain personally... In fact, it is that very reason I give her the benefit of the doubt regarding her intentions. Especially as opposed to those who do have everything to gain and/or lose in a close scrutiny of the process.

... and thus, the system must be invalid no matter what.

Nope. The system is invalid because of what is or is not happening throughout the election process... not because someone says something and someone else jumps to some conclusion or another.

However, for those who wish to protect the backdoors and other illicit and illegitimate voter and election fraud, attacking the person -- rather than the issues -- is a very common way to distract from and undermine the real issues.

Now the upcoming presidency is just that little bit undermined.

Nope. The issues were already there -- and are still there -- for anyone and everyone with the eyes to see and the ears to listen. It's the refusal to address the underlying issues that undermine every presidency.

They did this with Bush too.

Yes -- exactly my point. There have been serious issues for a very long time which have never been appropriately addressed. I have no problem with Stein (or anyone) shining a big fat spotlight on those issues. I have a big problem with those who try to ignore those issues and hide those issues and make up stupid stuff and otherwise prevent full transparency and overview.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have heard about voter fraud for a few decades now.

The vast majority of presidential voter fraud charges have been leveled at the democrats.

A recount based on voter fraud would most likely benefit republicans over democrats from past experiences.
edit on R142016-11-30T07:14:28-06:00k1411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was a young first time voter in 1978, I worked that election year with my family favorite party as a volunteer,My father was very active in politics, and still is to this day, back then we check on voters validity with big print out generated data paperwork that weight it a lot and went door to door in our assigned district to make sure the voters where alive and able.

I agree that is voters fraud, more now than ever, but back in the days it was an effort to make sure we register voters and cross out the death, I don't remember ever hearing about doing something illegal.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
In Pennsylvania, the two largest counties (Philadelphia county and Allegheny county) have completed a recount, even though the state recount has not been approved yet.

Clinton picked up 5 votes.

The five extra votes for Clinton, he said, came from paper provisional or absentee ballots that were undetected by the optical scanner that counted votes in the days following the election. Schmidt said this can happen when people don’t mark their choices clearly on paper ballots or, ridiculous as it sounds, use a green highlighter instead of a pen or pencil.

billypenn.com...

edit on 6/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join