It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Your Whiteness Scares Me"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Pitchforks pitchforks pitchforks!!!!!

bet they check under their beds everynight to see if there are no ghosts there, uuuuuhhhhh my safe space is in danger, uuuuuhhhh my milk isnt warm enough, uuuuuuuuhhhhh white supremacists everywhere, uuuuuuuuuhhhh my oreos have too much white cream, uuuuuuuuuhhhh...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Black people alone can't trigger 98% of white people accept the black bigots...since it 's POPULAR to act like a bigot, it can mean trouble.
SMILE when they smile at you at BE NICE even though a throat punch feels like a better choice.
I HAVE to and SO do you...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Man mutilated into a woman is higher than Woman turned man, because men are always dead last. Since a man has the courage to cast off their natural oppressive state to become woman and understand the plight, they get preferential treatment over a woman who has abandoned the feminine cause to become the oppressor. I think that clears it up I hope.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
So who ranks higher, a woman who becomes a man or vice versa?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Everything about that video is sick. I made it to 6 minutes, that was enough. Black/Etc/Etc/Etc SUPREMACY is good, simply being white is EVIL. But they are NOT the racist bigots?

edit on 29-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
She should have said the fact that he has a penis scares her.

Being scared of a male trumps racism, doesn't it?

I need a score card these days.

Actually, you need the Oppression Olympics:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

My whiteness scares me too. It's winter, I need to tan back up. Taking off my pants stops the deer in my yard.....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
harassment? give me a break. he is standing there filming just like she is standing there filming.

not sure what you hope to accomplish walking into a group of people that has different viewpoints.

do you just want to view them from a "safe" distance like a kid behind glass at lion exhibit?????

keep it moving you dumb lady.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

not sure what you hope to accomplish walking into a group of people that has different viewpoints.

How dare she walk into their safe space

edit on 30-11-2016 by kngfc because: a

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
there was a time black men where murdered for looking in the direction of a white women. matter of fact one was killed in richmond, california a few days ago by three white males most likely because of the feminine attention he attracted
edit on 11am311America/Chicago3012k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

The election of Obama galvanized pre-existing racism that never went away with the civil rights movement of the 60's.

A large chunk of white America thought everything was wrapped up and taken care of after the 60's and went along their merry way, meanwhile institutionalized racism just became more subtle. I know many people who feel as if "we took care of all that racial stuff back then..." No, progress was certainly made, but it wasn't completed.

It's been with us the entire time, but having a black man in the White House was a catalyst, it made people snap and come more out into the open with their racism.

We would have had to stare it in the face at some point. Racism doesn't go away if you just ignore and pretend it doesn't exist (like America did in for decades). Just like how holding your true emotions in for to long can cause an explosive release later, the racial tensions in America also boiled over.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Darkmadness

Then, all you have to do is get everyon thinking of society as a "white" creation making all of society a "white" power structure, and then, no matter what any white person has "power" over you.

Then why don't they listen when we tell them to grow up and get a job?

I feel cheated. They're stealing my "whiteness power" from me.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

My whiteness scares me too. It's winter, I need to tan back up. Taking off my pants stops the deer in my yard.....

Probably from temporary snow blindness.

Speaking of Winter.

Johnny's guitar playing scares me.

edit on 11 30 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

We live in a world where everyone is a winner. Everyone is so unique that they must be protected at all costs and where everyone is right. That's what we're allowing these leftist teachers to teach over grown toddlers with their safe spaces filled with coloring books and nap times.

We no longer expose youth to the real world where people WILL VEHEMENTLY disagree with your point of view. Where they'll call you every name under the sun. Where you'll HAVE to do things you don't want to do.

"You're white, you're scary". Well, you're black and you're an idiot. If one of these offended you but the other didn't you're part of the problem. Both are equally stupid and offensive but thanks to our social justice idiots who think racism equals power and privilege things have turned upside down.

I didn't vote for Trump, but in all honesty I'm glad he won. I'm hoping his presidency will be the kick in the ass a lot of people need to realize that they're no more special than the scary white man down the street, or the ghetto looking black man behind you at the store and that all our opinions are equally worthless.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Except he walked up to her..? Pretty aggressively I might add.

There were a lot of dumb people in this video. The woman filming wasn't one.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
there was a time black men where murdered for looking in the direction of a white women. matter of fact one was killed in richmond, california a few days ago by three white males most likely because of the feminine attention he attracted

Cool story, bro. Relevance?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Dear god, that's terrifying...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Uhm, and all of this was done by design.. as a way to create a permanent underclass and instill animosity within blacks against whites.

This is what black people should be talking about but no, f*cking black lives matter instead.. that's what their putting their energy into, hatred of whites and rioting.. Talk about the real issues please black people!

I guess you're right in some sense about being kept down, I understand that.. but you're completely taking it out on the wrong people, I don't see you attacking the elite class that orchestrated this.. instead you attack the average white guy that is as clueless as you about all of this stuff. THEY are channeling your anger towards whites instead of the globalist elite.. they have completely redirected the black revolutionary impulse.

Understand that.. You don't hear any social justice warriors talking about jewish elites don't you? Or the royal bloodlines? How can jews control so much as a tiny minority and still avoid you people's criticism? I'm talking about social justice warriors here.. aren't they the absolutely most privileged around? You can't even criticise them, try it, good luck with that.. you've all been totally had.. You're going after other slaves! Like yourself.. You're not challenging the establishment.. you think you are because they are very clever. But you're not. All your energy has been redirected into picking apart and completely reconstructing your own cultural environment, even your very cultural identity - having been told these things have been keeping you and others down, a total lie - and this includes the family unit and traditional ways of looking at gender and sex. You believe in pseudoscientific relativism and solipsism instead..

When you've already accepted facts which are in fact known to be false, you're not very far away from accepting other obvious lies despite being challenged about it.. and this is in fact a slippery slope and this is exactly what has happened with progressive multiculturalism.. it has turned into an intolerant caricature full of lies and false statistics. This is what we've seen happen. And when you're insulated from criticism like that, that kind of secluded environment nurtures even more extremism.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."

And this is a very real possibility, these people are becoming increasingly dangerous in a totalitarian sense.

But you people are not challenging the establishment.. you have become the henchmen of the establishment, you have become its social enforcers.. belligerently attacking dissidence and stamping out the traditional wherever you can find it.

How are you challenging the establishment by going after your own culture? How are you challenging the establishment when every isse you complain of was put into your head by the very same establishment you imagine yourself challenging? When all of those issues have ulterior motives and are designed to enslave yourself and further divide and conquer the populace?

Get with the game or you're gonna have a war on your hands. You try to eradicate my people and my culture and we're gonna have a problem. Then we'll be at war, I guarantee you that. Stop with the foolishness or me and others like me loyal to our own people and culture will have to take matters into our own hands and end you. We'll die for our own and we'll die for our sovereignty. KNOW THAT when you declare war upon us.. who we conservatives are, we're the wolves and dogs.. you people are bunnies and hares.. don't step out of line with us, we are the kshatriyas, we secure our civilisation.. with extreme prejudice if needed.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
Oh boy, I thought I'd heard everything.

[Language warning]

In this video we have a very large, African American male harassing a white female outside of a Ben Shapiro lecture in Wisconsin.

In it he can be heard calling her a "colonizer" and "white supremacist." He says her whiteness "scares him."

I honestly don't know what the [SNIPPED] is going on in some people's brains lately. Are there people that actually believe this? I don't think he even believes this.

Am I being trolled? If so, good one.

What a disgrace they out themselves to be. So much weakness and victim hood and entitlement in just a few minutes of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join