It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Your Whiteness Scares Me"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is Obama and the Democrats America. They must be so proud.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Critical Race Theory.

Instead of the classic definition of racism which is the belief your race is superior to another's, someone came up with brilliant idea of mixing "power" into the equation. So no matter how prejudiced or bigoted against another person you might be, it doesn't matter if they have the perceived "power" over you. Then, all you have to do is get everyon thinking of society as a "white" creation making all of society a "white" power structure, and then, no matter what any white person has "power" over you.

This is also where the myth of white privilege comes from. Because society is "white" every white person has a "privilege" from that.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: JesusXst

yes, allegedly many of these race cards were issued with the prepaid debit cards George Soros gave to rioters.

If you market these as tshirts... they would sell.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Racist, xenophobic, bigots calling other people who are not doing anything racists and bigots.

The hypocrisy of SJW's is astounding.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: JesusXst

Albinos be scary AF.
I agree with this

Albino's are Humans too!

Would be weird if Albino's did what these guys in the Video were doing though, that would be... Strange.

I find albinos lack of melanin racist.

lol...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
She should have said the fact that he has a penis scares her.

Being scared of a male trumps racism, doesn't it?

I need a score card these days.

Nope

race trumps both sexual orientation and gender.
so a little white woman is less on the oppression Olympics than a black dude. she scares him, not visa versa.

shesh..its like you aren't even fully versed on the latest thought on how to view people and their victimhood...you probably clap instead of jazz hands also!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: JesusXst

It's ridiculous. I like how when she said she was legitimately concerned for her safety, everyone just starts mocking her for crying her "white tears"

It's racist to be afraid of anyone of color, no matter how they are acting apparently.

The mental illness is strong with these people.

What's scary is these are the same idiots preaching about bullying is bad, yet what are they doing to that woman? Are these people that STUPID that they can't see their hypocrisy?

If they are, I would say this type of irrational behavior be considered a mental illness!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
This is Obama and the Democrats America. They must be so proud.

False
Obama has come out repeatedly against SJWs...its just its been dismissed because he tried to use kid gloves when addressing it.

you cant use kid gloves when dealing with the regressive left. you gotta be brutal if you consider yourself a leftist...now, a right wing person should use kid gloves at times, because that will confuse the more moderate sjws into seeing the right wing being generally civil and their own group acting like a bunch of slumdogs.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If we want to talk about colors and statistics....Yea fear the White female, ok...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That I can believe!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Bwahaha

nice earrings.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

While I am grateful for the score card there, I can't believe that one. It has "Ability" on it.
Nothing I have seen in all this BS lately seems to care about anyone's ability, unless they mean the ability to shame others. That must be it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How is an intelligent individual suppose to communicate with an animal, let alone a group of vicious animals?

There is no actual answer.

If this is college, its no college I recognize.

Yikes!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So, riddle me this, why is an individual being scared anyone else's responsibility? They can call their mom or some other loved one, because frankly I don't give a rat's ass what strangers are scared. Hell, if whiny entitled people are scared of you, THANK YOU! It means you've done or said something wonderful and logical.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

While I am grateful for the score card there, I can't believe that one. It has "Ability" on it.
Nothing I have seen in all this BS lately seems to care about anyone's ability, unless they mean the ability to shame others. That must be it.

Ability means handicapped.
so how to judge a persons worth is first and foremost what skintone they are, then how they identify as in regards to gender, then what actual sex they are, followed by if they are hetro or homosexual, finally if they are handicapped, and last thing to consider is if they are wealthy or poor...after that, I suppose you can then judge someones worth by merit and qualifications and other such archaic things.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You should have titled this thread......'Caught on Film: 6ft 3inch black precious snowflake is triggered'

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is what happens when we take evidence from particular incidences and then apply them to a group. It happens when this man accuses this woman of being racist from attending someone who I was not familiar with but does not appear to be racist or white supremacist like Richard Spencer. It happens when SJWs punch Trump supporters and then Trump supporters think SJWs are inherently violent.

The fact of the matter is, there is extremism on both sides right now, and extremists want to focus on group identity logic rather than taking things on a case by case basis because it's easier to feel righteous and they get more power. We have to resist falling into the trap, no matter whether you happen to fall on the right or the left of this particular political cycle.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

not even worth listening or watching...garbage

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Albinos be scary AF.
I agree with this

Albino's are Humans too!

Would be weird if Albino's did what these guys in the Video were doing though, that would be... Strange.

I find albinos lack of melanin racist.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

She should have said the fact that he has a penis scares her.

Being scared of a male trumps racism, doesn't it?

I need a score card these days.

Nope

race trumps both sexual orientation and gender.
so a little white woman is less on the oppression Olympics than a black dude. she scares him, not visa versa.

shesh..its like you aren't even fully versed on the latest thought on how to view people and their victimhood...you probably clap instead of jazz hands also!

So who ranks higher, a woman who becomes a man or vice versa?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join