It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recount 2016 possible rigging theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here is my theory:

Hilary Clinton Barrack Obama, and Donald Trump know something about election fraud, and jill Stein just found out (probably told by soros or someone on Clinton side): .... They have been rigging our elections for a long time. Hence trumps tweets of rigging before he won, and his tweets of desperation after.

So what could that be? A hack on the voter machines that read the ballets. Something that deletes itself as indicated by the poster Indigo. I think Clinton was using it to her advantage and is willing to reveal this to cast doubt on the election as a whole, even if it proves trump still won. This is why Obama immediately came out against the recount, because this might prove his election was also illegitimate.

There is absolutely nothing to do with Russia in my opinion. The Russian angle was completely manufactured by the Clinton backed corporate media as an immediate distraction away from wiki leaks. There is no tangible evidence indicating Russia was influencing our election. On the contrary there is quite a bit of evidence that the wiki leak emails were not the result of a hack, but instead a leak from our very own intelligence agencies.

Lastly, I don't buy the jill Stein money grab argument. She is risking her reputation here, and the cost is proving to be even more money than she raised. She would not have gotten into this if she didn't have inside knowledge of something. If she is right and there is fraud, this would allow her to go down in history as someone who identified the most significant election fraud in US history.

I hope I'm wrong....because this could turn into civil war type situation. The ideal situation is this corruption identified after trump has taken office. Coming out now would be destructive to the country. Do you think Clinton cares at this point?--as she knows she is likely facing prosecution anyway.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Man0nFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well Hillary has just instructed her Lawyer to stop the recount in one of the states, Why wouldnt she want the votes to be checked?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Well Hillary has just instructed her Lawyer to stop the recount in one of the states, Why wouldnt she want the votes to be checked?

the illuminati told her to ?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hmmm... I suspected Hillary only joined the recount to protect herself/the DNC....

Was any reason given why? I'm going to go look for more now.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I think I found it:

Wh ile presidential recount continues, Clinton lawyer wants GOP to stop North Carolina recount

Democratic super-lawyer Marc Elias, known for his expertise in recount and election law, has demanded Republican Gov. Pat McCrory drop his calls for a North Carolina recount, on behalf of the apparently victorious Democrat Roy Cooper.

Meanwhile, Elias is charging ahead on Clinton's behalf in an anticipated three-state recount that is far less likely to change the result of the presidential election.

This is the cruncher:

Republicans are specifically calling for a recount in Durham County, where 90,000 early votes suddenly appeared late on Election Night to give Cooper the victory.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Man0nFire

Voting recounts are like playing a game under protest.

It won't do anything to change the outcome.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Do you have a link to her lawyer stopping recount? Are you referring to North Carolina governor?

I bet there is conflicting opinions internally with the Rothschild Soros and Clinton. At a very minimum, in addition to casting doubt on past elections , this would ultimately cast doubt on Trump's election. They could either be going for a long shot electoral college overturning coupled with bribes and threats, or this could be the beginning of a longer goal to turn the people's mandate away from trump--or both.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Voting recounts are like playing a game under protest.

It won't do anything to change the outcome.

There is no logical reason jill Stein would just commit political suicide, unless she is really dumb. I don't thing she is dumb, in fact just the contrary. If you hear her speak she is extremely confident about some type of fraud, but she stops short of identifying what that is, even admitting she has no evidence. She would not target these three states specifically if she did not have some type of confidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Funny. The only irregularity in voting that I saw, favored Clinton.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Heres the article where i first heard of it

Clinton lawyer orders GOP to stop recount
edit on 29-11-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Funny. The only irregularity in voting that I saw, favored Clinton.

That's what I can't figure out. Was there a counter coup to hilary's hack? Did they identify it and add their own or compensate for it? I think the establishment thought they had this in the bag and they are wondering what happened. Soros may have filled jill Stein in on the probability of the hacking based on the Clinton campaign knowledge of the hack they have been routinely performing every election. Jill moving forward with recount now may expose the counter coup by trump and Intelligence community. In the end, both parties committed fraud, but to the Clinton campaign who has nothing to lose at this point, would be in favor of this situation.

Who knows if above is correct, however I don't buy jill just jumping into these three states without some inside info. If she is wrong, she goes down as a fraud, and destroys her reputation. She had to have confidence she would find something. Was she anonymously tipped off or did Soros fill her in.

Again I hope I'm wrong

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

The difference is that it is a republican governor that she wants to stop a recount. The recount is for him. There were discrepancies in the race for governor. From what I remember it seemed that there were fraudulent ballots cast. Coincidentally the ballots were all down ballots favoring the democratic ticket.

I'll see if I can find a link to the story.

County election officials sent a letter Nov. 2 to state election officials about finding the similarities in several handwritten ballots.

link

edit on 29-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

More here:“With hundreds of fraudulent votes found in just one North Carolina county for a straight Democratic ticket, close examination of this election is required to make sure the true winner of the election is properly determined,” said Jason Torchinsky, legal counsel for the Pat McCrory Committee Legal Defense Fund. “The staggering evidence of voter fraud in Bladen County and the number of similar PACs that the North Carolina Democratic Party donated to shortly before the start of early vote requires close examination throughout the state.”

link
edit on 29-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join