It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was thinking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are probably, I am guessing 5,000 parks in mainland USA that have very little if any surveillance and would be vulnerable to having intentional "accidental" fires started in them all with the express reason to distract attention away from something else being unleashed. The magic trick theory, watch this hand while I do something with the other hand.

If a terrorist organization of any kind, wanted to, they could send different groups into parks all over the country and they could all look like normal families camping out and fishing or hiking, only to be coordinated attacks with deliberate fires being set, putting resources into action with distraction and creating situations where communities have to be evacuated, where local law enforcement and National Guards are forced to get involved, tying up firefighters from every local effected.

There have been numerous wildfires in many parts of the world recently, not just USA, but Israel had some major fires to put out this week.

I think we are seeing the tip of the proverbial iceberg here and these terrorists organization are behind it and have figured out they can wreak havoc in this way without admission.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Israelian "security circles" spreaded the news of "terrorists that create wildfires", about around a week ago, didn´t they?

Fires that happens every year around the world, everywhere where is a hot summer and lots of trees and bushes. And yes, often because of arsonists. To create new building land. And don´t forget the idiots that can´t extinguish a campingfire, the cigarette smokers that throw away their glowing cigarette butts. And there are the naturally causes, like maybe a drop of dew water functioning as a burning lens, lightning strikes and such things.

But now, since before one or two weeks israelian "security circles" came up with that "wildfires are terrorism" thing, the "fearful citizens" have another reason to be feared.
There is a terrorist behind every bush. Hopefully they don´t burn their own bushes which they need to hide...

And please, shave your beards before entering a forest from now on, it could bring you to Guantanamo, accused falsely as a muslim terrorists that wanted to set the forest on fire...

edit on 29 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I've wondered about this too. It makes one consider just how vulnerable civilization is overall doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In Florida wildfires are supposed to be a natural control method for the environment. many species of plant and animal actually depend on the processes that occur from those fire to keep on going. But thanks to development by humans, not only are the fires stopped, but they become progressively worse due to the lack of natural fires to keep the dry material from building up over the years and making a sudden fire that much more severe.

Thankfully the parks service has had the smarts to do prescribed burns at appropriate times to mitigate the threat of an uncontrolled wildfire spreading crazy.

I suppose terrorists could use this as a distraction, but the effort seems a bit much more than just doing what terrorists would normally do.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Perfect cover, right? They can tell everyone these are just control burns, like they would ever admit the truth to us.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

9/11 hammered that point home for us didn't it? Even when they claim to know how something happens are we really going to believe a word from our government or media?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Wasn't aware they had come to that conclusion, but hey I think they are right to think it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Do you want a REAL calamity? Send someone into the radioactive forest left from Chernobyl. The contaminated leaf litter there does not and has not decayed like it should because the normal bacteria cannot survive the radiation. So there are a ton of dead, dry, radioactive leaves hanging out in that zone.

Now ... get a wildire going in there. Spread that contaminated leaf litter out in the resulting ash.

new topics

top topics

join