It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Honest Conversation About Blackwater and Benghazi | Erik Prince

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Not the biggest fan of Stefan. I do listen to some of his stuff because he can be accurate or provide information I wouldn't get anywhere else.

He also states that the bureaucracy in Washington is unable to effectively provide support to our ground forces due to political bull#.

Erik Prince states that Benghazi is the direct responsability of Hillary and Obama. He states that ISIS is because of Obama prematurely pulling out of the Middle East.

He says that there were several options available to both Hillary and Obama and that they didn't do anything because of optics and the coming election.

Sick.

Totally disgusted.

I didn't like this guy before but now... I'm really starting to like him.

Source

Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

This has been posted before but with Prince's recent activity in interview's and the statements he's making is he going for a job in the Trump admin???

I Tweet with a few special forces operators here there on twitter and I have a lot of respect for these guys.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I don't hold a grudge against the guys that go to work for companies like blackwater or whatever they call themselves now. They get paid 5x what they made in the military.

But Mr. Prince is going to say whatever will benefit him.

No doubt that Obama and Hillary failed Bengazi and on Isis, but I don't think Prince has any credibility.

Also, didn't Monsanto buy Blackwater last year or the year before?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Can you provide us with something that discredits him?

Or are you going on feelings??

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Subscribing...and waiting for Jaded and Cynical to weigh in.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

Fair enough,
My opinion is based on multiple deployments observing military contractors having almost carte blanche to do as they please without being held accountable for actions that would otherwise leave a service member to face a court martial.

Now this wasn't all, or even most. But it was enough to paint my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Hmmm..

Well I don't know about that but I know that special operators are extended..... I don't want to say leniency but you probably know what I mean.

Is that his responsibility and how does that discredit what he actually says?

I do question how he left the SEAL teams... he did make it though and not just past BUDS but onto the teams themselves so..

I tweet some vocal current special operators for an opinion if they respond (they often do) I'll post the info they provide.

I will say that Jocko Willink did confirm for me previously the administrations inaction in a less than... I don't know.. direct manner if ya catch my drift.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

And thank you for your service to our country instead of a fat paycheck. For me there is a big difference between fighting for ones country and fighting for corporate profits, which, in the end, military contractors are doing.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Uhhhh do you really blame the special forces guys for taking 5x the paycheck to perform the same job?

No I don't sorry.

And if you listen to the interview you would hear that they performed jobs that the bureaucracy of government couldn't accomplish saving lives.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No pressure there, TAT...lol

I haven't watched the video, will try to get to it later this evening.

That being said and in response to the news article linked in association with the video, there are quite likely a large number of wrongdoings that can be laid at the feet of former Secretary Clinton and Obama. There has been rhetoric from both sides regarding what happened in Benghazi, and throughout much of that mud slinging the fact that we lost American lives is usually left in the dirt.

What purposes were served by operating the way we were and what might be revealed by exposing the contents of the Weiner laptop?

I wonder if Congressman Grassley ever got his questions answered?

If there is something worthy of pursuing on the Weiner laptop, and the current DoJ/administration are stonewalling those efforts, it would probably seem like a good idea to wait until the atmosphere changes before making a concerted attempt at prosecution. Following up on leads is another matter, however.

Ongoing investigations are the subject of much speculation and very little actual communication from those performing the investigation. The former can never be stopped no matter how much of the latter takes place.

Speculations aside, there are some facts which should be considered when contemplating the entire series of events.

edit on 29-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What roll is Patreus and Flynn going to play in all this?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And frighteningly, his sister, Betsy DeVos, is about to become Education Secretary in the Trump Administration.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

How about the civilian massacre in Iraq purpetrated by Blackwater during his tenure in charge?

en.wikipedia.org...

Is that enough discrediting for you?

top topics

join