It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Reporters Troll Terrorists Hard After Army Liberates More of East Aleppo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So these guys decided to send some messages to the terrorists holding the civilians in occupied East Aleppo during the current operation to liberate more of whats occupied. They have great pride in the Syrians who are fighting to regain their country from foreign funded and sponsored terrorists. Give them hell guys, the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

edit on 11-29-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Daaaaaaamnnn! *Smokey Voice*

Well they aren't playing around now are they?

-Alee

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

OP, just so I'm clear, youre referring to ISUS and the US backed rebels as terrorists.

Sounds about right, carry on.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Get em boys! Good to see some headway in that region

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What remains to be seen is the western response to their terrorist army being cutoff, surrounded and taken apart piece by piece like this.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The world is watching. I don't really see what they can do at this point.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
wait... I'm being serious here... Which side are the terrorist again? I can't tell anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

OP, just so I'm clear, youre referring to ISUS and the US backed rebels as terrorists.

Sounds about right, carry on.

That's what I took out of it.

The OP is supporting ISIS against those trying to liberate Aleppo.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The world is watching. I don't really see what they can do at this point.

Stay tuned for more coalition airstrikes that 'accidentally' impact Syrian ground forces.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
wait... I'm being serious here... Which side are the terrorist again? I can't tell anymore.

hats because you maybe watch too much main stream News.

They'd have you believe there are many different sides. Really though theres only two, the syrians and russians are on one side, and from their perspective all other combatants are what they call "International Terrorists", from outside Syria.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Sounds pretty accurate to me and who can blame them?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I wonder how many American made weapons,vehicles etc they will find after clearing the entire city of ISIS.

of course America will deny that they supplied isis with any weapons or other materials because America is only supplying the moderate terrorists, oops I mean moderate rebels with arms ammo and support, obviously isis stole those weapons from Americas moderately rebellious friends who are the rightful owners.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Any chance you can cite where in my OP this is what I am supporting?? I am fairly certain it was the exact opposite.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

originally posted by: Annee

Any chance you can cite where in my OP this is what I am supporting?? I am fairly certain it was the exact opposite.

If you will notice.

I am not the only one asking.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

referring to ISUS and the US backed rebels as terrorists.

I see where his response may have confused you, but the way I read it he got the context of what I was saying spot on. Allow me to clarify then. When I said terrorists occupying East Aleppo, I just assumed it would be clear to most I was referring to the rebels who were admittedly aided by foreign interests. Especially Turkey, and to an extent Saudi, Jordan, Qatar and a handful of western intelligence agencies. You will forgive me for making that assumption, and I hope to have clarified to you who I was referring to as terrorists. If you happen to view my documenting WW3 or the other war threads I have in my sig, I believe it shows I am firmly against the daesh swine known as ISIS to most of my western allies.

Although I do question the authenticity of the group itself, and wonder personally if we are not actually fighting demons/monsters/aliens and just using this group as cover??? I happen to think there is another star gate in Syria, so who knows.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thank you.

Always appreciated when OP takes time to clarify.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Sounds pretty accurate to me and who can blame them?

I know, who wants terrorists in their country?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Such a humiliating defeat for the Al-Qaeda terrorists/foreign mercenaries in Aleppo.

Soon the city shall be liberated and shortly after that peace and order will be restored to Syria, and the foreign-funded ISIL/Al-Qaeda/FSA/Al-Nusra terrorists vanquished.

I imagine it's going to take them a while to rebuild though

new topics

top topics

join