It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/Alien dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am just wondering what kind of dreams of UFOs and Aliens people have.

I had one yesterday. Wasn't very special except I saw a UFO flying around in circles, making strange manuevers.
It looked like a classical metallic disc but with a large hole in the middle. It was essentially a donut shaped craft!

So what have you dreamt?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

I used to have really wild dreams about UFO's and aliens. There were a few with the same theme of huge beautiful ships filling the skies with colorful lights. It was beautiful and horrifying at the same time. People would look out their windows they were just so beautiful to see and quickly hide away from the windows, not wanting to be seen.

I would often dream of alien invasions where we would all leave our homes and cities and try hiding in wooded areas or abandoned buildings. We would quickly search for supplies and warm coats and blankets and food etc. A few times I would get caught along with others by the aliens, but I was always the one to get us free. LOL Sometimes I would find an abandoned baby or child and think OMG, how am I going to help this little one? Even with the risk of the child crying and screaming and exposing us to being discovered, I would risk it and take the baby or child with us.

Sometimes I would see ships shooting some kind of lazar weapon and killing people who were trying to run away. Weird stuff. Haven't had any of these dreams in a long time.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I had a dream two/three weeks ago, it was so intense I woke up with a hard time to breath...

I was at my grandma's house, at our backyard and I just saw a plane flying really really low... I followed him with my eyes and a few seconds later he just suddenly did a 180º turn like he got affected by some kind of gravitacional force and went towards the ground really fast (imagine Yoda using the force to take a plane down, that was it).

So the plane crashed and there was a big boom, my family went outside and it just started to appear UFOs all around the sky. Those brilliant dots doing maneuvers at a very high speed, and I knew it was aliens, so I started to yell at everyone: "Oh my god it's aliens, you seeing that? It's #ing alieeeens" best dream ever. Hope it has some part of true in it (not the plane though, that part was sad).

Bye

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

I've had a few, sometimes an invasion, sometimes 3-way fighting with two invaders and us doing our best to kick ass.

A few themes are usually present.

- Time of year is the harvest season.
- Huge crops, apples the size of your head... They rot in the trees etc.
-They tend to come from the NW, a star swirls upon itself and slowly gets bigger, They come out of it.
-War and slaughter of innocents, usually by our own militaries

They are just dreams though they are entertaining, usually they are just lights of multiple colours, they fight with light beams and balls of light. One dream in particular machines came to the Earth and the "light" beings intercepted them and almighty fireworks erupted, quite the dream. Soldiers were killing people on the streets and F35's were falling all over... We had fancy tech that put up a damn good fight (think TR-3b lol) but in the end a lightning bolt came down and engulfed the Earth in flames... Nukes.

Been a while since I've had one, the mind though is a very creative thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I remember one from the 80's. I was huge into the UFO thing back then. I looked thru the glass on my door at my house and saw UFO's flying around just about house and street level. I remember thinking they had bad intentions. Some destruction involved. Phone rings, I pick it up and a man speaks in a language that I don't under stand.

30 something years later and I still remember it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dream of ufos pretty often. Usually they are just visible to me in the sky, like your dream, flying around or cloaking themselves. In one dream they were "invading" and the dream characters were panicking a bit. In another one, there was a small ufo in a soccer stadium injuring the crowd and players with a laser weapon. My last lucid dream had a pretty-looking saucer craft in the sky but I didn't focus on it, got distracted by some strange ocean waves instead.

I don't seem to dream of alien beings very much at all though.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i once had a dream about a weird alien invasion and i think it was long but i can only remember a small part:

i was sitting in a pine tree looking over the ocean when a gigantic purple column or pillar broke through the clouds and crashed down into the ocean - but in slow motion and without any noise. it was hundreds of meters high and moved around like a tornado.
but it wasn't a tornado - it was more like a huge tentacle or something.
then smaller but still enormous purple tentacles or worms came out of the water and wiggled onto land quite near to the tree i was sitting on.
i knew it was an alien invasion but it was so utterly bizarre and weird i was more fascinated than scared.
wasn't the typical alien invasion with spaceships it was more like a monumental cosmic monster. i knew that the huge column was just a tiny part of the thing the rest was covered by clouds. came straight out of a Lovecraft story i guess.

the purple color really stood out to me, i think it is seldom a specific color to stand out in my dreams.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I used to have very lucid dreams (pain included) of Greys attacking me. I have also dreamt of shapeshifting Reptilians stabbing other people. I'm not sure what the meaning behind these dreams is but the former I did awake very tense and startled.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I had a weird dream last night, actually it was kinda beautiful. I was being led down a corridor of sorts and i pasted a round window, and i seen the earth. it was gradually shrinking like we were moving away from it. Thing is as i looked at it, i could see all the land mass`s shifting around. i wanted to stay and watch but something pulled me away from the window and further down the corridor. I have had dreams of being on an alien ship before but not looking out to view anything. it was amazing. It was like the earth was moving ahead in time millions of years as i watched it. no destruction of anykind, just the land masses moving around.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Coubob because: miss spell

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I often dream of there being two moons, and one of those moons ends up being a fake, it turns out to be an alien ship in disguise. When it is revealed to be a craft is when I tend to awake. It's gotten to the point I actively search the skies in my dreams, hoping to see that second "moon".

I've had dreams of discs having laser battles in the sky, me hiding in the bushes and watching. In one dream, one of the discs saw me and started chasing me, shooting little lasers at my feet as I ran, until I woke up.

I've had dreams of the typical "invasion". The sky full of alien craft, the people dumbfounded, all of us staring up at the sky like, "wooaahhh."

Last night I had one where I was staring up at the night sky, in a gazebo in a park, admiring the stars. When I saw what lots of people have reported. Little zoomy orange things. And then the police arrested me because I had seen something I wasn't supposed to. And as they were driving me to the police station, the orange zoomies attacked the police car and I escaped. Thanks orange zoomies!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I started a thread about this topic several years ago -but with a different perspective:

I was trying to understand why, after decades of consistent diligent research, writing, studying, and fantasizing about all things alien/UFO/ET/EBE, etc - I don't recall EVER - not ONCE - having any kind of dream related to any of it. Nothing. No aliens, no UFOS, nothing.

I have frequent, lucid, colorful dreams - and some pretty wild stuff. But never including aliens or UFO's. Why not?

I spend several hours each day reading, watching, and viewing interviews/documentaries about aliens and UFO's -and have done so for many, many years. No dreams.

Many other aspects of my personal and professional conscious daily life find their way into my subconscious dreams - but if aliens/UFOs are such a big and regular part of my life as well - why do they NEVER show up in any dreams...

WHY?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have dreamnt that I was abducted quite a few times a reply to: tjocksteffe

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok people hello, this is my first time actually using a forum type websitw and it's really complicated for me I have no idea how to create a new post or whatever so I'm replying to this. Basically a couple of weeks ago I had this dream of an alien holding a little hologram of the universe or whatever in his hand, now this is probally stupid and stuff and has no significance I know but it told me the universe is a Sinkhole, so i'm not sure what that means or if it's just my brain creating weird words but is there any scientif study or conspiracy whatever on this? It's my first post so go easy on me lol. again not sure how forums work so i'm posting in a number of places

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I love threads like this, because I never forget to drop this:

www.mufon.com...

Go do a search for your area and time frame when you had your dreams.

See if any MUFON sighting reports occurred.

The database is big, the database is good, and there is something to be gained from this.

((PS If there is a red or orange orb sighting in relation to your dream, my own opinion is that it's very likely related.))

join