It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Canada??? P.E.I. police threaten to play Nickelback.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

That guy has nothing on David Wilcox.
Kevin Breit looks like he is his biggest fan...I wouldn't pay a dime for that.
Wilcox however was one of the best shows I ever saw...he can turn a place upside down.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The musical purists hate them because the songs are very engineered "board music". Which is stupid because almost everything you hear on radio is engineered..... I don't get it either, the wife likes them, and I don't mind them either.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I always loved Nickelback! I don't know why so many people have a problem with them.

I don't get it either Night Star, they have some quality music IMHO.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I could go on a posting spree and post a lot of their vids, but for those who despise the band, I suppose I'll spare you.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Celine Dion and Justin Beiber would make it a real punishment.

So much this.

My ears bleed simply by thinking about it, nevermind having to hear it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

I'm a bit of a musical purist myself.
Can't stand rap,the hippity hop,dance,techno etc.
If they can't play at least one instrument and need a computer...they will be deemed as useless if the grid shuts down IMO.

Acdc has had the same formula for many years...I don't see people hating on them though.
The media actually many times won't touch talented people...unless you're a Justin Beiber or a Rita McNeil or a Celine Dion.

Crapping on Nickelback...really??

At this point,it would not surprise me if they were dumb enough to play "I shot the Sheriff" in the squad car.
Sometimes reading the "news" in the morning is a pissy start of my day.
Thankfully,I can rant here.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I could go on a posting spree and post a lot of their vids, but for those who despise the band, I suppose I'll spare you.

I wouldn't mind one bit.

Seeing them live is waaay better than the recorded stuff which is a good sign of a good band.
No lip syncing or bubble gum.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

You can rant here and also find other Nickelback fans.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'd be jamming out. What kind of punishment is that?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Woo Hoo!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm looking after an autistic dude at the mo he likes music but here in the uk we have a channel called 4 music and if it plays 10 different songs a day we are lucky.
It is horrid torture tbh I know I'm old but the music nowadays is mostly torture.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I like Rihanna she is as cute as a button but If I hear work work work work work again with drake I'm handing in my notice.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

LOL this cracked me up!!!! not because i don't like them, the cops probably get their info from social media and believed it.

Let me just add that i think if they want to torture people they'd be better off using this

edit on 29-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not heard NickelBack for years but they weren't bad last i remember..They should play the Post Man Pat sound track or the Friends theme tune lol, those will make them stop drink driving.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've never understood all the NB hate either. I like some of their stuff, yes some of it's meh and very formulated but no more than any other band getting airplay. I'm sure the mansions, Ferrari's, endless line of hot women and frequent trips to the bank softens the blows from their critics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join