It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Kaine blames gun violence for knife attack at Ohio State University

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Actually having to pass an IQ test to vote would be a good thing. Better yet, pass an IQ test and more importantly a common sense/morality test

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just goes to show you where the hearts of these people reside. Their first reaction is to dive headlong into their political agenda. No prayers or other genuine displays of empathy for the victims. They just begin salivating over how they can spin the event to further their oppressive ideology.

It's along the same lines as when people get off on mass shootings in anticipation of the perpetrator being a right-wing nut. They secretly want such things to happen, and the fact that they're willing to jump to conclusions that suit their biased narrative is all the more evidence of it.

It's f# disgusting.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am deeply saddened by the alien death ray violence at Ohio State...

now lemme ask what happened..but I assume its alien death rays (shakes fist at sky)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
Actually having to pass an IQ test to vote would be a good thing. Better yet, pass an IQ test and more importantly a common sense/morality test

Yes..morality.
There are people who think witches are perfectly acceptable and shouldn't be burned at the stake!

We need more morals! All these women showing ankles and other immoral behaviors!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You sure it was Tim Kaine and not Homer Simpson?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Is that why Obama is blamed for everything?
Since's he's black he's an assault president????
I once overheard a guy blame Obama for the towers attack - AND HE WAS SERIOUS.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Huh?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Guess he's just trying to stay relevant. I mean one day he's preparing to have his vice presidency handed to him and the next everyone wants to know how you can possibly lose a sure thing?
Plus, for politicians you have to have a party-line opinion on everything when really, you should just crawl back into that hole of obscurity like before the election when mostly nobody knew you.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Well he's still a United States Senator.

For whatever that's worth anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I am deeply saddened by the alien death ray violence at Ohio State...

now lemme ask what happened..but I assume its alien death rays (shakes fist at sky)

Winner Winner!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This must be more of the fake news we hear about.

Maybe he can work for a fake news outlet like CNN or MSNBC. Seems like he would fit right in.

edit on 29-11-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

Huh?

I find your morality, immoral.

therefore by your measure, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

(morality is and always will be subjective)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I know that but I'm sure the average American doesn't. Not saying I can name every senator but I'm willing to bet about 6 out of every 10 Americans you stop in the street right now wouldn't know who he is.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Still, huh?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

How can obama be blamed for everything when he's done absolutely nothing for 8 years?

Since he's black he's an assault president????

I have no idea what you're trying to say here... but he's white as well, check his records

I once overheard a woman in a pantsuit blame the Benghazi attack on a YT video - AND SHE WAS SERIOUS
edit on 1951x6719America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In your Trumpificated mind you took my post way too seriously.
(It was a silly joke)
Obama has done much but you don't want to see because it'll make
you a hypocrite to those you follow and that follow you.
Of course I know he's white as well - does that bother you?
Let me ask you - do you think he's a Muslim that hates America and wants to
take your guns away?

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: MagicCow

How can obama be blamed for everything when he's done absolutely nothing for 8 years?

Since he's black he's an assault president????

I have no idea what you're trying to say here... but he's white as well, check his records

I once overheard a woman in a pantsuit blame the Benghazi attack on a YT video - AND SHE WAS SERIOUS

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

It wasnt a joke

I think youre the joke

Humor me further jokester...how did you come to the conclusion that I have a "Trumpificated mind"?

How do you plan to make me a hypocrite to those I follow and those that follow me (which none do)?

Obamas mixed race doesnt bother me, I was just clarifying for you because you only stated he was black in your post, which is inaccurate and warranted clarification.

I voted for obama (sadly) in '08. But you assumed (made an ASS outta yourself) I have a "Trumpificated mind" (carelessly). You know far less than you think you know, therefore you are forced to assume things about people and like most dullards, you generalize way too much too soon. Quit watching the MSM, youre getting dumber.

Try again to entertain us with a post relevant to the thread, which also isn't race-baiting!
edit on 4006x6740America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So sad this what happen when politicians try to make comments without checking their media sources.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: MagicCow

It wasnt a joke

Was totally a joke. You saying it wasn't doesn't make it so.
Oddly enough I think you are too. It's great we can share things in common.

Humor me further jokester...how did you come to the conclusion that I have a "Trumpificated mind"?

Oh - very easy - you're sensitive to all things about your Messiah and lash out angrily at anyone like you have now but then have the gull to call other people snowflakes. Let hurt flow through you.

How do you plan to make me a hypocrite to those I follow and those that follow me (which none do)?

I don't plan on making you anything sweetheart. You're one of those righteous wannabe internet people.

Obamas mixed race doesnt bother me, I was just clarifying for you because you only stated he was black in your post, which is inaccurate and warranted clarification.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're a fool.

I voted for obama (sadly) in '08. But you assumed (made an ASS outta yourself) I have a "Trumpificated mind" (carelessly). You know far less than you think you know, therefore you are forced to assume things about people and like most dullards, you generalize way too much too soon. Quit watching the MSM, youre getting dumber.

Nothing you should feel sad about voting for Obama.
Where should I get my news from GLP- Breitbart - Infowars?
Tell me on enlightened one - where do you get yoru news?
I'm fairly sure I know where you get yours from.
How do I know? Not getting dumber you're already there and
making laps.

Try again to entertain us with a post relevant to the thread, which also isn't race-baiting!

You're not posting anything to me relevant to the thread snowflake - i'm replying to you.
Go ahead - lash out again...Feel the Trump in you.
Also - Do you think Obama is a Muslim that hates america and wants to take your guns away?

edit on 29-11-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Kaine was obviously talking about the evil white nationalist police officer who shot the poor Muslim refugee.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join