It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

was trump right about voter fraud? MSM still bias

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith
a reply to: rickymouse

How did they know they were illegals, and how did they know who they voted for?

The people personally knew the people from what I gather. They might have been housekeepers or people they knew from their stores. These were just people noticing that illegals were in line to vote. People tend to know the people in the neighborhood who are illegal, people talk. Even the hispanic people getting work for these people will inform the person they know that they do not have legal papers sometimes. It isn't rare for illegals to be working on jobs in California and people do know who a lot of them are. Sure there are legal immigrants there but they still aren't supposed to vote till they get citizenship. My son in law is hispanic, he can't vote till he gets his citizenship next year, he is a legal resident now. Here in Michigan they require ID that can identify if you are a citizen, even your drivers license has a tag that says whether you are a citizen, they scan that. Not in California or some other states, their way more lax on their voting rules.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Uh no. I don't have to do that. What I CAN do is take evidence of this happening since the election has happened. There is no need for prognosticating about an event that has already happened. Just produce the evidence of this being rigged or get off the pot. That is how you make a claim. So do it, otherwise I nor anyone else will believe you.

Here I'll let Conservative Lindsey Graham speak for me since you won't listen to a liberal:
Lindsey Graham To Donald Trump: Prove Voter Fraud Or Be Quiet

“I don’t know what [Trump] is talking about,” Graham told The Huffington Post. “If he has evidence, bring it forward. If he doesn’t, he shouldn’t say things like that.”

PS: You still haven't explained the reasoning behind rigging the popular vote but not the electoral college.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for a reasoned, logical response.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join