It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

was trump right about voter fraud? MSM still bias

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
i think its funny...

Except according to this thread (and Trump) it was still rigged. You see Trump isn't going to win the popular vote and that doesn't sit right with the Trumpet. So naturally that contest was rigged. Though that isn't preventing him from declaring the recount sponsored by the Green party a sham. Gotta play both sides of an argument that way you can say you are correct no matter WHAT happens.

do you understand that trump has much more access to information now? sensitive information? secret information?
stuff you cant read on the internet.
dont you think this guy knows what hes doing by now. he beat out 18 republicans to win the nomination. he beat out clinton. he did what he wasnt supposed to.
trump doesnt care about winning the popular vote. what dont you get?

This is more circumstantial reasoning and isn't evidence of anything.

hillary: not accepting the results of the election is unamerican
hillary: chooses to recount the vote
trump: laughs and says go ahead and recount... if you take away the illegal votes i won the popular vote too

WRONG! Hillary didn't choose to recount anything. Jill Stein did. Clinton's team is convinced there is nothing there but just agreed to the recount to make it easier for the people who do want it.
Clinton team shrugs off recount effort

Hillary Clinton’s closest allies are irritated with Jill Stein.

Most of the small circle of operatives and friends surrounding the vanquished Democratic nominee have no illusions that the former Green Party candidate’s recount pushes in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and maybe Michigan, will even come close to flipping the result of the presidential election. And they have no interest in handing Donald Trump another political victory when Stein’s efforts fall short.

Indeed, there’s no push to have Clinton say anything public about the recount — or even for anyone on the campaign side to weigh in beyond occasional blog posts and tweets from campaign lawyer Marc Elias.

The election, they know, is over.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

ht tp://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obama-justice-department-shut-down-federal-acorn-investigation-according-documents-obt/

Obama Justice Department Shut Down Federal ACORN Investigation According to Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch

heres your boy bammy shutting down an investigation into voter fraud........

why shut something down if it doesnt exist.

Satire: Latest News, Top Stories & Analysis - POLITICO www.politico.com/news/satire Latest news, headlines, analysis, photos and videos on Satire.

sorry but your source admits its fake news site

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

ht tp://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obama-justice-department-shut-down-federal-acorn-investigation-according-documents-obt/

Obama Justice Department Shut Down Federal ACORN Investigation According to Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch

heres your boy bammy shutting down an investigation into voter fraud........

why shut something down if it doesnt exist.

I see that article is from 2010, so irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Satire: Latest News, Top Stories & Analysis - POLITICO www.politico.com/news/satire Latest news, headlines, analysis, photos and videos on Satire.

sorry but your source admits its fake news site

Did you really call Politico a satire news site? Wow... You are reaching BAD on this one. Oh well it's not like Politico is the only news organization that is reporting this. Here is USA Today AND a quote directly from Clinton's lawyer.
Clinton lawyer pushes back at Trump's attacks in response to recount

"We are getting attacked for participating in a recount that we didn't ask for by the man who won election but thinks there was massive fraud," Elias tweeted.

And here is WaPo:
Hillary Clinton’s campaign wants to make one thing clear: They don’t want a recount

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

can you find proof that millions of illegals DID NOT VOTE?

its counter intuitive... sometimes you just have to assume something based on previous data.

i gurantee there was millions of illegal votes. all for clinton? maybe not. but it happened, and if you watched project veritas, then you should know it was planned.

yes, millions of illegals DID NOT vote in California....there have been random precinct audits done for decades....I've seen it done personally....NEXT FAKE NEWS, please
edit on 29-11-2016 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

wow you are reaching

www.politico.com...

YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT.

fake news site........
satire

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

illegals donte vote.... but
www.foxnews.co... m/politics/2013/12/18/non-citizens-caught-voting-in-2012-presidential-election-in-key-swing-state.html

illegals in california dont vote... but they admit they do?
hmmm]
www.capoliticalreview.com... ewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/

illegals dont vote... but huffpost, a fake news site, says they do, and they vote democrat
www.huffingtonpost.com... foster/democrats-benefit-from-illegal-immigrants-voting_b_1418523.html

woop... illegals dont vote... so why a cover up?
www.truthrevolt.org... w-many-illegal-aliens-voting

illegals dont vote... but washington post says they do
www.washingtontimes.com... -winning-edge/

EDITORIAL: Illegal voters: The winning edge

nope no proof of illegals voting on this report by nbc
tow... nhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/03/19/fraud-local-nbc-investigation-discovers-dozens-of-illegal-voters-in-florida-n1811547

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

That isn't the definition of satire... That's just a legal disclaimer for bloggers; all news sites that allow editorial blog articles be submitted to them have one. Not to mention I gave you two additional sources that corroborated the story I posted. So you have no argument here other than trying to be a stickler for something irrelevant (and not to mention untrue).

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

and again, your arrogance clouds your judgement
from your wapo article

Elias: First, we are going to participate because it’s a recount involving our election. We made clear that we were not planning to initiate any recounts. However, Jill Stein has now filed for a recount in Wisconsin. As one of the candidates in the race we are necessarily involved in the process and will participate

you dont even read the stuff you post...
garbage

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Not sure how many dead illegal aliens voted for Hillary.
But we do know if 3 million illegal aliens voted for Hillary
and 4 million dead people voted for Hillary
that would make Trump the winner of the popular vote.

www.investors.com...

www.investors.com...

unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com...

conservativedailypost.com...

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You are really reaching here. That says EXACTLY what I've been saying.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

and from your other article from usatoday?:

Elias, who acted as general counsel for the Clinton campaign, announced over the weekend that his team would join Jill Stein in the Wisconsin recount. "Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,"

so just cause stein initiated it ( and she had 1% of the vote ) clintons team has to be involved? gary johnson isnt involved and he had more votes than jill.

you know this is a soros job, stop thinking its not

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

and from your other article from usatoday?:

Elias, who acted as general counsel for the Clinton campaign, announced over the weekend that his team would join Jill Stein in the Wisconsin recount. "Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,"

so just cause stein initiated it ( and she had 1% of the vote ) clintons team has to be involved? gary johnson isnt involved and he had more votes than jill.

you know this is a soros job, stop thinking its not

Being involved doesn't mean you initiated and support the idea of a recount happening. What's wrong with participating just to make sure it is done fairly exactly?

Also, where did I say anything about Soros and his participation in this? Now you are putting words in my mouth.

I'm going to remind you as you seem to keep pigeon holing me as some liberal who can't accept the election. I don't care about this recount and think it is a waste of time. It won't change the results of the election.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

im "pigeon holing " you because you wont accept the fact this is clinton asking for recount.
jill stein initiated it for what? so she could be credited with 1.155?% of the vote?
no
clinton/soros started this - to make trump look stupid.

and lemme guess ... u want proof?
it was the russians
edit on 29-11-2016 by nobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

George Soros Financed Hillary Clinton's Recount Lawyer Marc Elias

soros funds lawyer
soros funds stein
soros funds clinton
clinton backs recount

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

and lemme guess ... u want proof?

Damn right. That pesky thing you can't get around with all your accusations.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

George Soros Financed Hillary Clinton's Recount Lawyer Marc Elias

soros funds lawyer
soros funds stein
soros funds clinton
clinton backs recount

Ok this is getting absurd. You want any reason to link these people together and it is all irrelevant anyways. I'm done with this topic because it's going in circles and you keep trying to use the flimsiest of circumstantial evidence to paint your narrative. I'm not going to get any real proof of anything. Just your biases.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

hard to deliver proof here krazy... almost impossible
sorry
if you read the original post, i told you theres no proof.
this was meant to open discussion on the topic of "WAS trump right"
not he is or theres proof... but what we can gather on both sides.

all you have provided is proof that stein initiated this, and clinton is just going along with it.

ive provided past occurances of voter fraud, not just accusations. ive provided studies done showing voter fraud, ive provided videos ( which i know you never watched, because after watching veritas you cant deny voter fraud)
ive provided studies done proving voter fraud... you just arent willing to accept old data to provide future results

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Duh. I require the actual proof of it happening. That's how these things work (or at least used to). I'm certainly not going to sacrifice my high standards for evidence just because some random on the internet insulted me or doesn't like me cause I don't believe exactly as he does.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How did they know they were illegals, and how did they know who they voted for?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

sometimes you just have to take what happened in the past, as what happens in the future.
its called a pattern....
you can predict a pattern.

did the dinosaurs die from an asteroid? disease? loss of habitat? monkeys? aliens?
theres proof that a meteor struck the earth... but doesnt always mean thats the main reason they are gone.
but you can predict a pattern.
these are made up numbers ( fake news ) since we are a fake news site here

985,000 illegals vote in 2000
1 million illegals vote in 2004
1.1 millions illegals vote in 2008
1.175 illegals vote in 2012
___________ illegals voted in 2016
now you.... you are trying to tell me no proof this happened.
me... i look at trends, i look what happened in the past. i look for patterns. sometimes you dont need proof. but cant predict what happened or will happen by past information...

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join