It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

was trump right about voter fraud? MSM still bias

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

can you find proof that millions of illegals DID NOT VOTE?

its counter intuitive... sometimes you just have to assume something based on previous data.

i gurantee there was millions of illegal votes. all for clinton? maybe not. but it happened, and if you watched project veritas, then you should know it was planned.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Where's the proof that dead people voted in THIS election? I don't care about past proof of dead people voting. I don't care about registered dead people to vote. I care that these people ACTUALLY voted, and in widespread fashion to the point that they tipped the popular vote (but bizarrely not the electoral vote). Where is THAT evidence? Everything you supplied is circumstantial evidence at best and doesn't prove anything. You can't make a bunch of circumstantial claims out of context then declare that your narrative is correct.

Also, maybe you can explain the point of rigging the popular vote while letting the electoral vote still go to Trump. I mean if you have to power to sway THAT many state-by-state elections, why can't you have the power to manipulate the electoral college too?

I mean this is by FAR the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever read on ATS, and I've read some doozies. Even Christian end-of-worlder CT's are less insane than this CT. I mean all Trump would accomplish with these allegations is that he would put doubts on his OWN Presidential win. Contesting a loser as a winner doesn't change any narratives for the better for the winner. EVER.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

Proof doesn't work that way. You made the claim you provide the proof. We don't prove our innocence in this country. We prove guilt.

its counter intuitive... sometimes you just have to assume something based on previous data.

No. No. You don't.

i gurantee there was millions of illegal votes. all for clinton? maybe not. but it happened, and if you watched project veritas, then you should know it was planned.

I guarantee you that you are full of #. Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

you act like that information is readily available or im supposed to work for the cia.
i dont
i work in collections, and constantly see dead debtors still registered to vote.
i have access via TLO and see it constantly.
unfortunately by law i cannot and will not post others info to prove a point.

theres enough evidence it occurs, and like i said, sometimes you have to assume things on prior results.
thats all im doing here.

i guarantee your a cry baby liberal who cannot and will not except that your loser candidate lost. go watch project veritas. all the info you need on voter fraud is in video 1 and 2 .

Giuliani said as a prosecutor, he remembers an election in Chicago in which 720 supposedly dead people voted -- and that 60 dead people cast ballots in his own mayor's race.

and do you think the MSM would really run anything relating to proof of voter fraud? CNN? msnbc?>
unless i have access to voting records, then i really cant prove you anything.
i can only speculate... and speculate i will. there will be proof, eventually, and ill rub it in your face when available.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

this is the dumbest conspiracy ever eh?

so your telling me not 1 irate illegal immigrant, even when trumps main platform is to build a wall and extradite millions of illegals... you dont think any of them voted?

and when obama came out and told illegals to vote... you still think there wasnt any illegals in california with a drivers license walkign into polling places and voting?>
then you my friend, have your head in the sand.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Counter intuitive and then you go on to completely fail and place the burden of proof on someone else to prove you wrong.

Donald Trump is a part of the elites/cabal and has been working as an "insider," under the guise of an "outsider," so that TPTB retain control over the American populace. Can you prove me wrong/prove otherwise?

(This is called burden of proof logical fallacy)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

you act like that information is readily available or im supposed to work for the cia.
i dont
i work in collections, and constantly see dead debtors still registered to vote.
i have access via TLO and see it constantly.
unfortunately by law i cannot and will not post others info to prove a point.

Uh huh... Evidence by anecdote... So unreliable...

theres enough evidence it occurs, and like i said, sometimes you have to assume things on prior results.
thats all im doing here.

Where? Post it. If it doesn't exist, stop making claims. Also no you don't assume things without evidence. That isn't scientific at all. In fact there is a cliche for that. It's called "jumping to conclusions" and it usually bites people in the ass.

i guarantee your a cry baby liberal who cannot and will not except that your loser candidate lost. go watch project veritas. all the info you need on voter fraud is in video 1 and 2 .

No it isn't and I don't care about hillary losing the election anymore. I've already accepted that loss and moved on with my life. You bringing up tells me that YOU care more about it than I do currently. I'm not going to watch your video of non-evidence either. I just want your evidence. That's all I care about.

Giuliani said as a prosecutor, he remembers an election in Chicago in which 720 supposedly dead people voted -- and that 60 dead people cast ballots in his own mayor's race.

and do you think the MSM would really run anything relating to proof of voter fraud? CNN? msnbc?>
unless i have access to voting records, then i really cant prove you anything.
i can only speculate... and speculate i will. there will be proof, eventually, and ill rub it in your face when available.

Sucks to be you then. I'm going to trust to given evidence, and the given evidence currently says you are full of #. But hey if you can happen to actually produce some credible evidence then I will give you every right to laugh in my face while I correct my worldview if you want to be so petty.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Where's the proof that dead people voted in THIS election? I don't care about past proof of dead people voting. I don't care about registered dead people to vote. I care that these people ACTUALLY voted, and in widespread fashion to the point that they tipped the popular vote (but bizarrely not the electoral vote). Where is THAT evidence? Everything you supplied is circumstantial evidence at best and doesn't prove anything. You can't make a bunch of circumstantial claims out of context then declare that your narrative is correct.

Also, maybe you can explain the point of rigging the popular vote while letting the electoral vote still go to Trump. I mean if you have to power to sway THAT many state-by-state elections, why can't you have the power to manipulate the electoral college too?

I mean this is by FAR the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever read on ATS, and I've read some doozies. Even Christian end-of-worlder CT's are less insane than this CT. I mean all Trump would accomplish with these allegations is that he would put doubts on his OWN Presidential win. Contesting a loser as a winner doesn't change any narratives for the better for the winner. EVER.

Foot in mouth syndrome. Trump supporters were claiming for months that the election is rigged - then when it was in their favor, it suddenly was no longer rigged and Donald won fair and square.

I have no idea how so many people fail to see this for what it is.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

burden of proof eh? you cant prove something if the data is unavailable.

the patriots will win the superbowl this year
can i prove it? nope. can i provide data showing its a good assumption? hell yah i can

Donald Trump is a part of the elites/cabal and has been working as an "insider," under the guise of an "outsider," so that TPTB retain control over the American populace. Can you prove me wrong/prove otherwise?

this is obviously a statement that cant be proven unless you work along side trump, or are in the loop. i can prove we have a billionaire that gave up a lavish lifestyle and probably the rest of his life to try and make america better... not to mention faced a barrage of hate filled rhetoric for over 18 months.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

this is the dumbest conspiracy ever eh?

Yes. A winner questioning the results of a contest because he didn't like the results of one of the sub contests that doesn't even determine if he wins or not is VERY dumb.

so your telling me not 1 irate illegal immigrant, even when trumps main platform is to build a wall and extradite millions of illegals... you dont think any of them voted?

I'm telling you I believe what the given evidence says and the evidence says that there is no widespread voter fraud. Deal with it.

and when obama came out and told illegals to vote... you still think there wasnt any illegals in california with a drivers license walkign into polling places and voting?>
then you my friend, have your head in the sand.

Says the guy making grandiose claims without evidence. Sure if not believing your silliness means I have my head in the sand then so be it. I'll pull it out once you post something more than your feelings and beliefs.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

heres your proof voter fraud exists

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

its almost impossible to provide proof.

And that is by design. The laws and regulations governing elections did not write themselves.

however, you can use previous data to make an educated guess at future or current results.

Definitely, and that would be evidence..... Such as knowing that votes were flipped from one candidate to another in this election and in previous elections. Or knowing that many people are legally registered to vote in more than one county or state. Or knowing that ballots were received from dead people. All of which should be investigated for proof -- and then corrected where appropriate and necessary.

There is much evidence... much hard data to question and investigate.

So I wonder why Trump isn't doing it. Especially since he has made such claims, but then been quite critical of Stein's efforts. I don't understand the game he's playing here.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Foot in mouth syndrome. Trump supporters were claiming for months that the election is rigged - then when it was in their favor, it suddenly was no longer rigged and Donald won fair and square.

I have no idea how so many people fail to see this for what it is.

Except according to this thread (and Trump) it was still rigged. You see Trump isn't going to win the popular vote and that doesn't sit right with the Trumpet. So naturally that contest was rigged. Though that isn't preventing him from declaring the recount sponsored by the Green party a sham. Gotta play both sides of an argument that way you can say you are correct no matter WHAT happens.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

heres your proof voter fraud exists

That isn't proof that voter fraud swayed the popular vote. Sorry. That doesn't cut it. You know damn well what I'm asking for and you can't provide it because it is non-existent because this CT is dumb.

PS: Though if you bring that video up I SURE hope you have a problem with Trump's poll watching suggestion and its ties to voter suppression tactics.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Can you prove that those registered people actually voted? Just because they are registered doesn't mean that those dead people voted.

can't even prove they are registered. Apparently, since they indicated they were in some 2014 poll, we are just supposed to assume they actually were registered to vote.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

i provided you evidence, not my fault you cant except it. not my fault you believe CNN over james o keefe or wikileaks.

do you do spirit cooking too?

this thread was to question trumps claim. i provided evidence, you have provided nothing but UH NO THAT DIDNT HAPPEN UH UH (fingers in ears ) LALALALALALA

these are studies... not my feelings or beliefs... again, you sit here and keep typing without looking at the evidence. typical liberal.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

umm yes thats pretty good proof to most of us. maybe not your thick skull
2nd

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i think its funny...

Except according to this thread (and Trump) it was still rigged. You see Trump isn't going to win the popular vote and that doesn't sit right with the Trumpet. So naturally that contest was rigged. Though that isn't preventing him from declaring the recount sponsored by the Green party a sham. Gotta play both sides of an argument that way you can say you are correct no matter WHAT happens.

do you understand that trump has much more access to information now? sensitive information? secret information?
stuff you cant read on the internet.
dont you think this guy knows what hes doing by now. he beat out 18 republicans to win the nomination. he beat out clinton. he did what he wasnt supposed to.
trump doesnt care about winning the popular vote. what dont you get?

hillary: not accepting the results of the election is unamerican
hillary: chooses to recount the vote
trump: laughs and says go ahead and recount... if you take away the illegal votes i won the popular vote too

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

i provided you evidence, not my fault you cant except it. not my fault you believe CNN over james o keefe or wikileaks.

do you do spirit cooking too?

this thread was to question trumps claim. i provided evidence, you have provided nothing but UH NO THAT DIDNT HAPPEN UH UH (fingers in ears ) LALALALALALA

these are studies... not my feelings or beliefs... again, you sit here and keep typing without looking at the evidence. typical liberal.

More like I just happen to have stricter standards of evidence and you can't meet them to overcome my skepticism. It really has nothing to do with CNN's opinion on the matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

umm yes thats pretty good proof to most of us. maybe not your thick skull
2nd

No. Not really. It isn't direct proof of someone committing voter fraud. Let's spell it out for you.

Currently, Clinton's lead over Trump is over 2 million voters. So what I want is DIRECT evidence that 2 million+ voters voted illegally in order to swing the popular vote in Clinton's direction. If you can't provide that evidence then you are just blowing TONS of smoke with no fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join