It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump suggests jail, loss of citizenship for burning U.S. flag

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So anti freedom. Everything the flag represents out of the windows eh?.

link   
Let's recap;

- Trump wants to lock people up, in dangerous GenPop where rape and race attacks are frequent, for burning a flag and leaving no victims behind...

- His cult automatically come to his defence because it's what has to be done...

- If he had said flag burning is an important facet of freedom of speech they'd have taken that stance instead...

I think we can conclude they've been successfully brainwashed & Donald Koresh is laughing his trolling arse all the way back to Dump Tower.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Ha

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Kali74
How authoritarian of him and his supporters.

And this is the new norm.

Eroding away is the idea of the left and right. yes, there are still differences, but now the battle is shifting from L and R to authoritarian vs libertarianism.

Authoritarianism comes in both forms and are always moral busybodies trying to curtail liberties in exchange for feelings..be it calling facts racism, calling expression anti-American, etc etc and trying to get laws enacted to punish any who would dare speak against their moral judgment.

This is the good fight. hard to fight in any real way over percentage tax points when the real enemy are people like this who are trying to arrest people who protest legally.

You should never be arrested for protesting legally, but then if a law is passed to make flag burning illegal then it's no longer a legal protest.
edit on 29/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

a reply to: UKTruth

You believe in laws to protect feelings?

He believes what Mother Russia & Fuhrer Trump tell him to believe.

Lol, if true that would be far better than following the retarded SJW philosophy

There is no difference. kang v kodos. you chose a side of which form of authoritarianism you like.

I say burn both down

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Eroding away is the idea of the left and right. yes, there are still differences, but now the battle is shifting from L and R to authoritarian vs libertarianism.

Authoritarianism comes in both forms and are always moral busybodies trying to curtail liberties in exchange for feelings..be it calling facts racism, calling expression anti-American, etc etc and trying to get laws enacted to punish any who would dare speak against their moral judgment.

This is the good fight. hard to fight in any real way over percentage tax points when the real enemy are people like this who are trying to arrest people who protest legally.

You should never be arrested for protesting legally, but then if a law is passed to make flag burning illegal then it's no longer a legal protest.

let me rephrase what you just said

You should never be arrested for protesting legally.

...therefore trump should make ways of protesting legally, illegal.

moral busybody authoritarians and their cheerleaders.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Is it wrong to point out facism? Sorry but the nazis banned flag burning. Just like you want also you agree with loss of citizenship also so yup I also think you are backing facist views.
I mean loss of citizemship for burning a flag? What's next loss of citizenship for disagreeing with your new savior?.

Nazis didn't tolerate other opinions either. Does that mean the democrats are Nazis or does it only count when you compare Trump supporters to the Nazis?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You believe in laws to protect feelings?

He believes what Mother Russia & Fuhrer Trump tell him to believe.

Lol, if true that would be far better than following the retarded SJW philosophy

SJW?

Who's the one who wants to lock people up and celebrate with a "cold beer" for protesting?

You got your own social justice warrior problems to deal with before you project into others RussianTruth.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Let's recap;

- Trump wants to lock people up, in dangerous GenPop where rape and race attacks are frequent, for burning a flag and leaving no victims behind...

- His cult automatically come to his defence because it's what has to be done...

- If he had said flag burning is an important facet of freedom of speech they'd have taken that stance instead...

I think we can conclude they've been successfully brainwashed & Donald Koresh is laughing his trolling arse all the way back to Dump Tower.

...and we can assume that libtards are still crying

Don't worry, once all the tears have dried up I am sure your human side will get used to normality.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I aint a democrat nor a trumpster they are both as bad as each other....The same to be honest and when the trumpsters realise trump will do nothing he promised but the opposite towing the line....well people are going to be piss ed and he will have your citizenship revoked for even questioning the government.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Flag burning should be illegal in every country on Earth, as it is a symbol of disloyalty to your country. If you pay a fine or sing a song, you can avoid jail time. Is that really so wrong?? it is worse for Holocaust deniers in Europe, don't trash my proposals so hastily.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

TJW let's get it right (trump justice warrior).

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

let me rephrase what you just said

You should never be arrested for protesting legally.

...therefore trump should make ways of protesting legally, illegal.

moral busybody authoritarians and their cheerleaders.

You realise that this topic has been back and forth in Congress and the Supreme Court and the opinion is very mixed, right?
Any law that Trump manages to get passed will just be another law that people have to live by.
I know it's hard for some to understand but you really can't do anything you want in any normal civilised society. Burning flags on the street is simply not normal. It's a mental disorder that drives it, common to liberals.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Let's recap;

Don't worry, once all the tears have dried up I am sure your human side will get used to normality.

Locking people up for protest is "normality" he says...

He forgot to say that only applies in Mother Russia 🇷🇺 and North Korea 🇰🇵...

Or Nazi 🇩🇪 if we go back far enough.

Stick your "normality" up your arse, pal!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nazis...really? has Trump taken the House out and shot anyone who did not agree with him? Is he saying he will go door to door to find political dissidents and kill them in the streets in front of their families? No. If he starts talking about Intelligenzaktion don't worry none of you will be included...
The Nazis killed over 10 million citizens we know of for not agreeing. When that starts happening call him Hitler but until them STFU.

As far a flag burning...like I stated before...it is not effective anymore. It is an everyday all over occurrence. I do not even see it as a way to protest or express your ideas anymore. It is a way to make sure you have more cell phones pointed at you at a rally or protest. Make it on TV. Be a man and set yourself on fire...now THAT is a way to protest!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408

TJW let's get it right (trump justice warrior).

Fine by me as long as it makes liberals cry.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Where does he say you cannot question the government? Burning a flag is not questioning the government...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well many have seen through your lies. Russian troll has been obvious since you thanked Russia for trump winning.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Let's recap;

Locking people up for protest is "normality" he says...

He forgot to say that only applies in Mother Russia 🇷🇺 and North Korea 🇰🇵...

Or Nazi 🇩🇪 if we go back far enough.

Stick your "normality" up your arse, pal!

If a law is passed, promise me you will be the first to burn the flag. It would make my beer taste sweeter!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes it is. Or can be used as an expression against the government.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well many have seen through your lies. Russian troll has been obvious since you thanked Russia for trump winning.

Awwwww.
Still butt hurt.

Hilarious.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join