It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump suggests jail, loss of citizenship for burning U.S. flag

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
Ok. I'm done with you. You aren't making any sense. You keep repeating my words. I explain what I mean then you lie and tell me that I mean something else.

link   
4nom4ly you absolutely do have the right to voice your opinion.
what you dont have the right to do is physically put hands on someone for burning the flag....

you basically advocated for that exact thing in response to one of y posts a few pages back.
typical

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

totally awesome that you promote violence against people that choose to burn a flag.

bro

LOL right, because I totally said that. Whatever you say. Bro.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Ok. I'm done with you. You aren't making any sense. You keep repeating my words. I explain what I mean then you lie and tell me that I mean something else.

You explain what they mean.... they say what you typed.

Big difference.

You said people who care about desecration of the US flag are comparable to those who want to kill people for desecrating their God.

So explain this, you typed it:

"You sound like the crazy Muslims who will lynch you if you portray Mohammad in a bad light."

I believe that statement backs up everything I said and makes you the liar that you are. You just called someone who cares about the desecration of the US flag the same as "the crazy Muslims who will lynch you if you portray Mohammad in a bad light."

It looks like you are the one who suffers from reading comprehension.

Please, tell us again:

"You sound like the crazy Muslims who will lynch you if you portray Mohammad in a bad light."

What exactly do you think you meant? Your words say very clearly what you meant.

edit on R342016-11-29T10:34:58-06:00k3411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   
If you believe that you are not really capable of logic.

Destroying public property is a crime, destroying some else's property is a crime.

Burning your own flag not a crime unless there is a fire ban.

Starting a riot because your provoking people by burning a flag still has the large possibility of a conviction. Without trumps misplaced focus.

Glad he has time to screw around with this stuff when the world turns.

link   

4nom4ly you absolutely do have the right to voice your opinion.
what you dont have the right to do is physically put hands on someone for burning the flag....

you basically advocated for that exact thing in response to one of y posts a few pages back.
typical

Where did I advocate to put hands on someone. That is an INDIVIDUAL decision, where in the hell did I ever specifically say they should?

If someone wants to be violent. It's on that person...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Yep
Lots of nationally televised sporting events go on at those places.........

oh and this.........
www.cnn.com...

He offered an example of black students declining a request from white students to sit with them at lunch in the interest of "engaging in the kind of uncomfortable learning the college encourages." "Those black students had every right to enjoy their lunches in peace. There are plenty of times and places to engage in uncomfortable learning, but that wasn't one of them. The white students, while well-meaning, didn't have the right to unilaterally decide when uncomfortable learning would take place," he wrote.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I was told more freedom is always good and you are never wrong when you side with freedom, what happened with that?

link   
I find it most disturbing that there's a President-Elect who doesn't seem to understand the constitution.

link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

totally awesome that you promote violence against people that choose to burn a flag.

bro

LOL right, because I totally said that. Whatever you say. Bro.

whats with all the bro #?

and you know what you said on page 2..you edited your post

go ahead and lie about it now bro

i will just ask

if you saw someone burning a flag in the middle of the street would you advocate some sort of violence towards the either by you or someone else?

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ok let's put it this way. Someone who wants to punish someone for desecrating (read: public burning) the flag sounds just like a crazy Muslim who wants to lynch someone for desecrating Mohammad. There happy? Can we move on from silly semantics arguments and your emotional appeals now? Or am I right about your argument having no substance?

So there's no in between for you? Punishment=lynching? I don't recall seeing lynching or death in the tweet or really anyone but you mentioning it in this respect.

And you say MY views are extreme?

Sure...I have plenty of substance. Apparently it is the type that you are unable to understand.

Jail, fines, loss of citizenship, lynching they are ALL punishments. The point is that one shouldn't be punished for expressing themselves, even if you disagree with the expression. This isn't about severity of the punishments. It's about punishing someone AT ALL for this. If you took that the other way then you TOTALLY missed my entire point and that is on you.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

go ahead and play the game

i know what you said and you know what you said

its called reading between the lines....you edited that post for a reason

dont matter now. post is gone

i asked you a specific question though in a post above this. we will see if you answer

let me edit and ask the question of you again

if you saw someone burning a flag in the middle of the street would you advocate some sort of violence towards the either by you or someone else?

edit on 29-11-2016 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: luthier

Did the big O have twitter or is this a new thing?

link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the nazis ban flag burning?.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And how exactly were you relieved of your rights?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: luthier

Did the big O have twitter or is this a new thing?

Oh is this where the new guy does all the same bad and dumb things as the last guy, but gets defended for them buy the same people who critisized the last guy forum?

It may be time to detach yourself from party politics when your guy is just the opposite useless idiot as the last guy.
edit on 29-11-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Said to someone else:

"Jail, fines, loss of citizenship, lynching they are ALL punishments. The point is that one shouldn't be punished for expressing themselves, even if you disagree with the expression. This isn't about severity of the punishments. It's about punishing someone AT ALL for this. If you took that the other way then you TOTALLY missed my entire point and that is on you."

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Don't worry guys...

If you get upset at someone burning the flag... kill them.

Just like the crazy muslims who get upset at someone drawing a picture of their imaginary God.

Once you kill them you do not have to worry about them.

Yeah right.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

go ahead and play the game

i know what you said and you know what you said

its called reading between the lines....you edited that post for a reason

dont matter now. post is gone

i asked you a specific question though in a post above this. we will see if you answer

I KNOW WHAT THE HELL I SAID. Im not denying it. Im no punk b*tch. I dont read inbetween the lines so you can go sod off for all I care and agree to disagree. One thing I don't do is getting into pissing matches with people I don't know or care about. I said what I said, you disagree, good for you. Thanks for letting me know. Dont try to tell me what I did. I know exactly what I said. Sod off.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join