It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump team unprecedented Openness, Honesty and Transparency has liberal MSM confused and in disarray

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Jesus Christ. Trying to have any discussion these days is pointless.

Person A: Random statement of opinion that has little or no objective fact to support it.
Person B: I disagree
Person A: ARE YOU TRIGGERED CUCK SNOWFLAKE? NEED A SAFE SPACE? TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

Watching people mock SJW's while acting just like freaking SJW's is just unreal.

As a Mod you'd better get used to it. First it will be blind triumphalism followed by shock and anger as reality sets in. You have my sympathy.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

See, that's the thing. Trump supporters can't/won't focus on 'their man' and his actions or lack thereof. When any challenge comes up they go right to the 'But Hillary...' defense. It ain't about Hillary anymore. Trump won. It's all on him now. It's about time you people start looking under the hood of what you bought. If you are even capable of doing that.

Have to wait until the new car smell goes away first usually around the first oil change.
Here's the problem you cant tell what hes going to do until he actually takes over the job. All anyone is doing now is guessing. I figure he will either be the best president we have had in decades or the worst time will tell. But what I do know is whatever Trump get in to there is no middle ground for him meaning hold on tight this roller coaster is going to have lots of twists and turns.
edit on 11/30/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Xeven
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Let me help you. Trump did not pay axes due to his accountants use of legal deductions and tax laws. His lawyer advised him to not release any tax returns until the IRS completes their audit. All legal.

Have you ever skipped a deduction to pay more cause you thought someone else need the money you earn more than you?

Im also pretty sure hillary made use of these sort of legal solutions, next to her not so legal solutions.

It really was the hieght of hypocracy the way every single knock on clinton (which no one liked anyway) Trump had in spades..

The Clinton foundation is corrupt...well not compared to the trump foundation...

Hillary is under FBI investigation... Trump has loads of lawsuits, settlements and investigations constantly.

Hillary lies... Trump would literally change his story mid speech. Nearly every speech.

Yet you never had anyone claim they wanted trumps policies.. they just liked his rhetoric and his attacks on whoever (media,establishment, war hero's, democrats,exc).

Oh even better...

Kapernick and others who sit for the anthem are horrible and hate the military, but trump who has literally said horrible things specifically about veterans and war hero's....

Lol the mental gymnastics are astounding....

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Jesus Christ. Trying to have any discussion these days is pointless.

Person A: Random statement of opinion that has little or no objective fact to support it.
Person B: I disagree
Person A: ARE YOU TRIGGERED CUCK SNOWFLAKE? NEED A SAFE SPACE? TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

Watching people mock SJW's while acting just like freaking SJW's is just unreal.

Best post I've read on ATS in a while! It's getting weird these days trying to have a conversation.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

And just think, we are in for FOUR whole years of that. Aren't you excited!?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
He lied all the way through the campaign, now he is honest and transparent. Welcome to the age of ignorance.

Welcome to the age of Jobs.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Better than 8 years of being lectured on how bad we are and how Islam is innocent. Happy to have an American President again or is tha a President for America again.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

I'll take being nice to each other and trying to work out our differences with words over blatant lies and having to watch idiots perform death defying leaps of mental logic. Mostly because I pride truth and accuracy more than pride and feeling good. Apparently unlike you.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Better than 8 years of being lectured on how bad we are and how Islam is innocent. Happy to have an American President again or is tha a President for America again.

So true. Maybe now when a muslim terrorist shoots or stabs a bunch of americans we can now call it muslim extremist violence again without the president appearing on TV every time holding a speech telling us that we cannot do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join