It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump team unprecedented Openness, Honesty and Transparency has liberal MSM confused and in disarray

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Oh no do you have enough safe places there in the blue? Surrounded best describes your sanctuary cities.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Let me help you. Trump did not pay axes due to his accountants use of legal deductions and tax laws. His lawyer advised him to not release any tax returns until the IRS completes their audit. All legal.

Have you ever skipped a deduction to pay more cause you thought someone else need the money you earn more than you?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: damwel
He lied all the way through the campaign, now he is honest and transparent. Welcome to the age of ignorance.

You seem to have used a "he" in this sentence when referring to Crooked Hillary.

they both lied the entire time.
no need to pick sides on that one..
So it's sort of a guessing game what comes next..

How could any sane person disagree with this!? To me, the entire election was a showcase for how corrupted and broken the party system is. Same for MSM. Sadly I will not hold my breath for any meaningful change. The packs/flocks have grown far too complacent and are real quick to swallow convenient lies. Hope I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Trump team unprecedented Openness, Honesty and Transparency has liberal MSM confused and in disarray

Watching MSNBC Joe Scarbourgh this morning is great comedic entertainment seeing them confused, aghast and unable to understand honest and open communication between the Trump team and the American people through the MSM.

It is laughable how disconnected they are.

Trump allowing his people to speak their mind outside closed door meetings is driving MSM nuts. Just watch Joe.

You mean like when he said he would prosecute Hillary...then now he says he will not be???

Or do you mean any of the other various flip flops trump has constantly done??

Honesty...

BWAHAHA

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

What transparency? Where are the tax returns? What about his business interests how are they being taken care of? You aren't mistaken Trump's tendency to spoon drip his opinions like a game to us as him being "transparent" are you?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Let me help you. Trump did not pay axes due to his accountants use of legal deductions and tax laws. His lawyer advised him to not release any tax returns until the IRS completes their audit. All legal.

Have you ever skipped a deduction to pay more cause you thought someone else need the money you earn more than you?

So why didn't he just show them? He kept claiming he had 100% cast iron proof that Obama wasn't born in America - cast iron proof. But he didn't. The words openness and honesty at the moment seem laughable - hopefully for Americans that will change in January when he will have to start actually providing some.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
By using the words "business holding" and "conflict of interest" in the same sentence you make the red part of that picture angry with you.

that's a lot of angry cows
They must suffer...
...dare I say it...

mad cow disease!!!

...I'll just get my hat and leave then.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

By using the words "business holding" and "conflict of interest" in the same sentence you make the red part of that picture angry with you.

I know those are big words that grown ups use, but don't get angry, you might understand them some day.
edit on 29-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Tenth,

You know we will never seen Trumps Tax Returns.

If people ever realized how much the rich actually pay in taxes.

There would be open revolt.

If this current MSM got ahold of his actual returns.

They would never let it go. It would be a feeding frenzy.

Open revolt.
Feeding frenzy.

Dream on.

Looks like there was an open revolt against men on the left.
Looks like there was a feeding frenzy of talking points on the left.

Did you just insinuate I'm on the left ?

Is this your first political thread ?

Wake up, keep up.

Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I know those are big words that grown ups use, but don't get angry, you might understand them some day.

It's like some bizarre self-fulfilling prophecy.

Voter: "Hey, people didn't vote for your side because they were pissed off with the smarmy condescending tone you guys took with everyone."
Democrat: (using smarmy condescending tone) blah blah blah blah blaaaah...
Voter: "Sheesh, it's like you guys want to lose or something."
Democrat: (still completely oblivious to the irony of the situation) blah blah blah blah smarmy condescending blaaaah...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"Thanks to Nixon, President Trump’s taxes will be audited automatically every year"

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You mean they have released his tax returns? Announced who they are considering for Secretary of State? Given a detailed account of how Trump will unwind his business holdings to avoid conflicts of interest? Dream on.

He answers to me,
not to "talking points".
And he hears us.

Wake up.

He literally answers to you?

I think you've got a surprise coming.

As far as making the "red part of that picture" angry with me, who cares? There's a lot of blue in those red states, and I can't imagine anyone giving a flying rat's butt about whether either side is mad at them.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

You mean they have released his tax returns? Announced who they are considering for Secretary of State? Given a detailed account of how Trump will unwind his business holdings to avoid conflicts of interest? Dream on.

He answers to me,
not to "talking points".
And he hears us.

Wake up.

He literally answers to you?

I think you've got a surprise coming.

As far as making the "red part of that picture" angry with me, who cares? There's a lot of blue in those red states, and I can't imagine anyone giving a flying rat's butt about whether either side is mad at them.

Red side strongly advocates for 2nd Amendment. If push come to shove, I will be red.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Watching MSNBC Joe Scarbourgh this morning is great comedic entertainment seeing them confused, aghast and unable to understand honest and open communication between the Trump team and the American people through the MSM.

It is laughable how disconnected they are.

Trump allowing his people to speak their mind outside closed door meetings is driving MSM nuts. Just watch Joe.

Still waiting on those tax returns...

And how he's expected to remove all the conflicts of interest that plague him.

Also still waiting on why he thinks 'millions' of people voted illegally, while providing no proof.

Transparacy is not his forte, nor his teams.

~Tenth

Pot, kettle

Also, we have about 30 million illegals in the country (the very low end of the estimation btw) Who have the ability to vote witouth having ID and you are telling us they did not make use of that even though they were enabled to vote against being deported?

Obama even made sure they all knew it was safe to do so , that they could vote witouth having fear of being identified

But it didn't actually happen right ?
Because that fits your narrative better.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 30 Nov 2016 05:47:15 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Triggered? a poster comes along, puts your sense into perspective as well as putting you into your place with your post and all you can do is ridicule him? You're no better than the trash out rioting right now against our PRESIDENT.

Yes, not president elect, lets just go ahead and accept it now, President Trump. God that feels good, love how that sounds.

You spiteful and hateful venom should only be left at the mud-point and have noticed you loose control trying to "conform" in places not the mud pit. Take a break, relax and eat some candy corn.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Im also pretty sure hillary made use of these sort of legal solutions, next to her not so legal solutions.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Triggered? a poster comes along, puts your sense into perspective as well as putting you into your place with your post and all you can do is ridicule him? You're no better than the trash out rioting right now against our PRESIDENT.

Sorry, but pointing out that the President Elect has conflicts of interest that may lead to major problems seemed to make that poster mad at me. I am not responsible for these conflicts, Trump is. As for perspective, you need to realize that Trump won in the Electoral College, not the popular vote.

Yes, not president elect, lets just go ahead and accept it now, President Trump. God that feels good, love how that sounds.

Trump is not President until he is sworn in. How would it feel if he decides that he does not want to give up his business interests in order to serve as President? How does "President Pence" make you feel? Pence is already filling the cabinet with Washington insiders and war hawks. How does that feel?

You spiteful and hateful venom should only be left at the mud-point and have noticed you loose control trying to "conform" in places not the mud pit. Take a break, relax and eat some candy corn.

Sorry, but when people say hateful things I sometimes have to use their own tactics to be heard. For example, what is that crack about candy corn supposed to mean?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Jesus Christ. Trying to have any discussion these days is pointless.

Person A: Random statement of opinion that has little or no objective fact to support it.
Person B: I disagree
Person A: ARE YOU TRIGGERED CUCK SNOWFLAKE? NEED A SAFE SPACE? TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

Watching people mock SJW's while acting just like freaking SJW's is just unreal.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Oh no do you have enough safe places there in the blue? Surrounded best describes your sanctuary cities.

so 70% of the population should be scared of thirty percent of the population???

Lol much???

That isn't even counting the economic power.. since the vast majority of taxes and businesses depend on the urban centers. The conservatives would be out numbered and out spent.

All of which is irrelevant because you won't find more than a handful of people willing to risk their nice comfy lives by taking action.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Jesus Christ. Trying to have any discussion these days is pointless.

Person A: Random statement of opinion that has little or no objective fact to support it.
Person B: I disagree
Person A: ARE YOU TRIGGERED CUCK SNOWFLAKE? NEED A SAFE SPACE? TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

Watching people mock SJW's while acting just like freaking SJW's is just unreal.

Lol yea it really is just silly... but more than that unsustainable.

Dollars to donuts the GOP having power flips the conspiracy crowd back to the left while pissing off the population, leading to a route in 2 years.. then another in 4

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join