It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Fake news comes from our own govt’- Ron Paul fires back on propaganda charges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Add YouTube to the fake news as well.

Just found this on YouTube. Seems amazing that this same guy, in all his fame, just cannot buy new cloths after slaying so many giant snakes with the same identical combat move. Oh unless, one is a mirror image of the other. hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yeah who are you going to trust more the Washington Post or Ron Paul.
Let's remember that Ron Paul was too principled and pure to even support Trump, but his son was more pragmatic and did come out and support Trump, more to the effect of Hillary can't be allowed to win this.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Ron Paul was the reason I have reservations about Trump.

I won't forget how everyone insulted and betrayed him a few years ago. Trump, Rand, Romney, etc.

I have a naughty list and check it often.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I don't trust anyone, but, Ron's the only one worth the benefit of a doubt.

His track record is extremely good. No other politician even has a decent record.

Ron is also the only one I'd consider letting around my children, as he has integrity and morals.

If I have another kid I'd also want him to deliver my baby because he's good at that too. Which would be totally awesome!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The msm is so out of touch I literally get sick watching those losers. I really wish someone would take one for the team to tell them how we really feel.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
CNN, has no connection to the DNC, Hillary, etc.?

Hmm, thought that was part of the topic here.

Having a connection to politicians doesn't make them state run.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: dreamingawake
CNN, has no connection to the DNC, Hillary, etc.?

Hmm, thought that was part of the topic here.

Having a connection to politicians doesn't make them state run.

It's not just politicians it's the whole of administration. Recall Obama legalizing propaganda again.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The more the try to clamp down on, the more people will resist.

Could well reach a point when there is only the mainstream narratives for news.. Internet censorship is advancing at an alarming rate.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
I love the smell of Ron Paul in the morning...

That's the right on man. You said it all.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: dreamingawake

CNN is not state run media.

Al Jazeera is slightly biased against the US, but is a fantastic source if you want to hear stories that the MSM isn't playing. They're much more credible than RT.

*Notice*-The following comments are soley the opinions of this author and are not to be excepted as anything more. As Alan Watts once put it, I am not trying to persuade you but merely attempting to provide a different viewpoint that perhaps you have not seen or thought of before. (Or something along those lines)

CNN is not state run media because that is not how things work in the United States...at least not on the surface.

To understand what is going on in America (Put on your Red White and Blue tin-foil) we must first understand the term American Exceptionalism.

I remember first being tasked with this question as a freshman in college. (I decided to study history and political science-pointless and fruitful at the same time)

There are several definitions of what American exceptionalism is and rather than give all the cookies away, I will ask that you utilize the CIA's massive database of information at Google to help you along your way.

*As a side, I've never really thought of the Central Intelligence Agency as such. I have always assumed that it was really a COUNTER Intelligence Agency (Used as an adjective of course) because really, that is what they are in the business of doing.

You can go down the list of perceived agencies and what each one ACTUALLY does but I don't want to crawl on up the ladder at the moment.

The Congress is really just that, they never make any Progress.
The President never really sets a "precedent" -lest they wish to die.
The Senate helps Congress hold up Progress.

Homeland Security
DoD
Pentagon
NSA
TSA
So on, so forth.

The saddest reality of all, and I know all of this is completely off kilter and possibly hard to digest because I don't have the energy to completely flesh it all out but many of us already being here clearly are aware that things are not always as they seem.

This sad reality, is that the United States HAS become Nazi Germany, but before the flames start falling from the sky we must understand that those who refuse to learn from history ARE doomed to repeat it. At least I believe so. To that degree, and to further aid my point the most apparent sign to me that the country has fallen (and as history goes IS LIKELY CLOSE TO AUTHORITATIVE RULE) is not because Donald Trump was elected president or because people of the same gender are getting married, or because children are being aborted or wars* are still going on (*Pointless wars)

The evidence to me that America has become Nazi Germany-esque is based largely on the Flag and Anthem issues that sprouted because of a sub-par professional football player. (Not counting Trump's troll of HIllary's attempt to institute flag burning punishment several years ago)
This Cult-Like response from so many people on what is ultimately a symbol and a song that celebrates a symbol, shows that the ideology of "America" has just about been cemented where it needs to be for the next step of history to proceed.
This "Nationalism" or "Statism" or whatever bleeping 'ism that you want to call it is not real, but yet it is. The way they make Globalism sound, you just want to cozy up next to the fire and hug it all night long.
It is all part of a master plan, (Crank up the Tin-Foil)
Most Democracies typically fall in similar fashions.
America has largely been a Totalitarian Government for the better part of the last 15 years if not more. In the last 15 it has become increasingly more visible.

Giving credit to Sheldon Wolin who coined the term in 2003 and I must say I dearly agree with his philosophy but the United States is currently an Inverted Totalitarianism. It has some similarities and some differences to Nazi Germany but it is easy to understand and see that this is one of the closest understandings one can come across as to what is going on in this country and why it frankly will not end until it gets better which will most likely bring about a large amount of upheaval and change within the country that will rival some of the worst the world has ever seen.

Inverted Totalitarianism-It's Wikipedia but you can research more if you like

To stop all of this and try to return to the point of CNN being state run media (I know the dots are loosely connected) you must understand that what you learn through the media that you see on TV in the mainstream.. largely comes from the A.P. which largely comes from the White House-....wait for it..... PRESS SECRETARY.

I guess my point being, I will agree that RT is most likely Russian Propaganda to an extent, just as CNN and even FOXNEWS (It is so popular and exists for a very good reason that complements the whole package) MSNBC and so forth are propaganda machines as well.

I guess ultimately what I am trying to say to you in the least explicit terms... Have you ever considered that the Germans were completely brainwashed? As were Billions and Billions of others throughout history. You think America is exceptional in that it can overcome history? It can overcome Totalitarianism and then Authoritarianism? That it can simply avoid them all together? Don't be so naive, even amongst the fake news sites and RT many of them have the same theme in common. They are TRYING to help Americans LIKE MANY OF US*****

They are TRYING to drop Pamphlets from above to signal to us that we have some help if only we would listen. Will we listen when the pamphlets say the bombs are coming? Will we stand by and believe that a defense system never tested in real-time will work? Are we REALLY THIS STUPID? To not see how manipulated everything is?

If you can't look at things and think, hmm.. maybe some of these other new outlets, alternative, russia today, al-jazeera and others are trying to help Americans (KNOWING HOW CORRUPTED OUR OWN MEDIA IS) get some sort of idea as to what our country does.

We sell Pre-Emptive wars to people as Liberation projects.
We sell weapons to our enemies to make it competitive.
We sell our own oil to other countries (this is why these pipelines continue to be built)
We have built our entire economy on the barrel of a gun covered in oil.
We have brainwashed people for 125 years or more and with technology it has only increased tenfold.
We can't tell why these people in the middle east would even hate us when we've killed their families for decades, exploited their resources and instituted tyrannical governments.
We have military bases around the world.
We have this confidence that we cannot be beat.
We have become Death, Destroyer of worlds.
We are now working on destroying our own.

-AMERICA is an "IDEA"-It is not a Nation-State.

This idea has become molested and convoluted in every fashion, the idea that America owes people this or it owes people that.
Rather we owe this Idea a little more integrity, a little more belief. All the election and politics and social justice warriors and black lives blue lives green lives, LGBT so on and so forth show me is that everyone believes something is important.
But preserving the "Idea" that America is TRULY one for all and all for one? This notion has been divided. Our Conquering continues.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I guess within my incoherently rambling my mind just can't figure out how so many do not see through the veil.

Not that I do completely but you can connect some dots yourself. (If you are American you must challenge your own identity)
The federal Reserve System is created on December 23, 1913.
World War 1 begins July 28, 1914.
Look at America's standing in the world prior to 1913.
Look at it after 1918.
Look at America's standing in the world after 1945.
Look at America's standing in the world after Vietnam.
Look at America's standing in the world after 9/11.
Look at America's stumbling since 2003.
America is being walked down the same path as Nazi Germany (Which was perhaps funded by outside interests... just maybe...)
Once it is choked enough from within they will be choked from outside to the point where War will be unavoidable.
People who have been and are in opposition and could disrupt the course of history will be removed with no original intentions of harming them, only depriving them of luxuries of the state to which they were previously entitled to in an effort to kill any and all opposition.

The real question is who will come to our Rescue? This is almost like something out of a B. Hollywood Movie.

A man get's rich and helps his friends get rich but then plays them off of one another so that he can continue to indulge and increase his wealth and power. Ultimately he begins to do this to everyone, not just for whom they have helped but for those who have depended on him. He alienates himself and turns everyone against him and ultimately makes everyone put a price on his head.

Will cooler heads prevail? A third World War was always inevitable.
The Nuclear part of the war should be Now Clear.
This War will be of America's Original Sin.
To have Absolute power corrupt so absolutely.
Would they blow the world up just to protect themselves? America is where the wealthiest from around the world have obtained their wealth and have backed it up while they have tricked people into giving up anything of real value because they have created what value is and what it can and will or should amount to.

As crazy as this seems. This is the reality where we are.
If you live in America you should be weary.
If you live around the world you should be fearful.
If you believe in History.
You must understand... We are living it.

The man holding the gun in the room is the one who has everything to lose because he has already gained it. How deep will he go to protect his lie? His power?

The First Ever Dictator that the entire world has battled has been the Almighty Dollar.

What happens if the world abolishes the dictator?
The Leviathian.
The Fed.
The Media.
The Military Industrial Complex.
The People.

The Beast.
The Brain.
The Arms.
The Hands.
The Feet.

How exactly did information spread in the infancy of the world?
How does it spread now?
How has that evolved?
Who do you honestly think controls it?
Who controls the beast?
How is it controlled?

Good luck to everyone.
We all need it, for ourselves, for our sons and daughters, grand children, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, everyone from this planet sincerely needs it. It may not happen or even be visible to the naked eye but we must REMEMBER... that we are living in History.

It's up to us whether it is ours or theirs.

Someday they'll look back and say.......

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
WW3 died with Hilly not elected
We might have NWO revolution and then
peace for 1000 years. 4th dimension of love. I guess thats where everybody has sex with everybody
edit on 30-11-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join