It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolivia Announces Complete Ban On Rothschild Owned Banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This isn't a surprise, not to me anyway.

This was coming and now it's here.

www.neonnettle.com...

Bolivia has followed Hungary's footsteps and has kicked the Rothschild's banks out of the country. Bolivia has re-claimed its financial independence by not responding to financial pressure from the U.S government or Rothschild owned banking entities.

YNW reports: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and US-dominated World Bank have been major players in the global economic landscape ever since their creation in 1944. These international banking organizations, which are privately controlled by the notorious Rothschild banking family, first pressure nations to deregulate their financial sector, allowing private banks to loot their economies.

An increasingly number of people are waking up to the fact that 99% of the Earth's population is controlled by an elite 1% - but did you know that one family, the Rothschilds, rule everything, even that elite 1%? Complete List Of Rothschild Owned And Controlled Banks

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

The Rothschilds own my company too.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
they will shortly experience a sudden change in government .

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Fantastic.
Sorry for the one liner. Oh now it's 2 liner

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Considering miners are beheading government officials I don't think Evo really needs much foreign help for that...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Earth's population is controlled by an elite 1% - but did you know that one family, the Rothschilds, rule everything, even that elite 1%? Complete List Of Rothschild Owned And Controlled Banks

So where is that complete list?

Edit: I clicked the link in your OP and was bombarded by too many ads. I was unable to find any list.

edit on 11/29/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The Rothschilds own my company too.

Im pretty sure they own the Toilet I crap on too.

Sad I know....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Earth's population is controlled by an elite 1% - but did you know that one family, the Rothschilds, rule everything, even that elite 1%? Complete List Of Rothschild Owned And Controlled Banks

So where is that complete list?

Edit: I clicked the link in your OP and was bombarded by too many ads. I was unable to find any list.

They're probably wiping their arses with it as we type.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
in unrelated news, Bolivian terrorists have been captured at the Mexican border carrying Saddam's fabled WMD's. The FBI refused to comment but CIA director John Brennan told the waiting press that no stone would be left unturned in its pursuit of terrorists and the countries that harbor them and if Bolivia didn't want to join the international community then it should be prepared to face the consequences.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
in unrelated news, Bolivian terrorists have been captured at the Mexican border carrying Saddam's fabled WMD's. The FBI refused to comment but CIA director John Brennan told the waiting press that no stone would be left unturned in its pursuit of terrorists and the countries that harbor them and if Bolivia didn't want to join the international community then it should be prepared to face the consequences.

Time to arm some moderate "freedom fighters". Find some religious extremists because that worked out so well in the Middle East.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

lol. They acquired a 51% share making them the owners. This happened about a year ago.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Awesome hi-5!

lol

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The Rothchild's generational incest is catching up with them.

Soon there wont be any left.

(A boy can dream cant he?)
edit on 1456x6714America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I see war and chaos in these two countries very soon.

Just like Libya and all the other countries that try and claim financial Independence.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes i suspect Bolivia will soon be
in receipt of a dose of "freedom"
and a swift change to a more sympathetic government a la saddam and the colonel !

top topics

join