It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a vitamin cocktail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So i am looking for a vitamin cocktail to assist with the following issues i have: Introvertism, unsocial, memory recall, information processing, charisma, cognitive disfunction and being more motivated. I suffer from aspergers. I know there is a cure for all of this. It is called modafinil which pretty much cures this all but no GP will sign off on this as they say councilling would be far better. Well no it won't. What i need is a combination of vitamans to bring me to becoming a extrovert along side with a combination to make a nootropic. I am currently taking rosea rhodioa along side with Malaysian ginseng. Which takes the edge off my anxiety and brings me out of my shell a little bit but in a more of a motionless direct form. Any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Abavs Vitamins b and d are great for moods. Magnesium is helpful for anxiety. Zinc is good for hormones.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
A good multi, doses of fresh air and sunlight.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

Looking for a vitamin cocktail
Any suggestions?

Semen.....

greatist.com...

Semen is only one percent sperm; the rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc

edit on 29-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Mclarenmp4 just did a thread on getting rid of aniexty the other day. It maybe worth you checking it out. Good luck and dog speed my friend.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Other than to suggest a diet of a variety of whole, fresh, natural food, my primary suggestion to start with would be magnesium. Nearly everyone is deficient in magnesium and attaining a sufficient magnesium level will improve a whole host of physical and mental symptoms.

It can take months of magnesium supplementation, combined with an overall diet sufficient in other vitamins & minerals, to rectify the deficiency.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Did you used? Who is your provider? Do you get it OTC?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

it was just a silly suggestion

only thing i use semen for is alchemy

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Explains the goat avatar...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

I really would like to hear the story to this

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

L-theanine adjust the dosage, and add coffee..

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Honestly. Green drink is great at providing vitamins and nutrients. I stil take vitamins every few days. But I try to drink at least one of these a day. Green machine juice: brand naked.
www.nakedjuice.com...

I find it gives way more energy than coffee and suppresses appetite for 4 hours or so. Replace lunch with it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped

And for those who haven't tried it, Green drink is surprisingly tasty!

new topics

top topics

join