It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI-PA-WI May Miss The Electoral College Vote on Dec 19th -- Trump Would Fall Below 270.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

Why wouldn't they be counted if they missed the deadline?

Your question goes over my head. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Reread my previous post I edited it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

This has already been debunked using actual case law and past precedents numerous times by myself and several others. If the "recounts" aren't finished by Dec 13th the votes are not thrown out, in fact nothing changes at all because the election is officially over and a winner has been certified. To use correct terminology, Clintonstein is not attempting to get a recount, she is attempting to overturn an election result. This is the same situation Al Gore found himself in in 2000, except that unlike team HillJill, he actually had a valid case ....and still lost.

It's quickly becoming obvious that the proper roadblocks are being set-up by the states to prevent this charade from going much further, I'd expect to see it fizzle out within a week at the most.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

OK. I just re-visited your edited post. It seems that this entire recount fiasco is going nowhere fast, all of a sudden. Just more EGGO ON FACE for a suddenly leaderless, decimated, Democratic party.

edit on 11/29/2016 by carewemust because: R.I.P. Democrats...or Don't. Nobody Cares.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Why do you think Trump is going on and on about illegal voting?

He doesn't want to be POTUS. He wants recounts, he's adding gasoline on a fire he wants to spread. He wants OUT of the White House. He proved he could do it, and now he's bored and wants to sell Trump Burgers or whatever else he'll slap his name on next.

That was it all along, an ego thing to prove he could. To show the other wealthy elites he could do it.

Trump has never been taken seriously by the wealth elites, and that bruises his ego.

To top that off, he's not nearly as wealthy as he claims. If he can't make more money than his peers, he'll gain the highest office in the land, and show them.

Trump saw a political party he could step into and exploit, using his salesman and entertainer skills. Trump could have just as easily gone Democrat if he thought he could take over the Democratic party.

Trump saw a fractured Republican party with way to many candidates on the field. He knew that he stood a much better chance winning the primary with the GOP than the Democrats.

No, Trump doesn't want to be POTUS and have endless legal battles about his international businesses hanging over his head constantly. . .

If the Democrat party is so strong and your opinion of him is so low... Why did he win?

Who has the broken party?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Trump already won the votes. They can't just be taken away. Why even have election night do any count at all if it isn't already official?

Trump already won.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

He did a good job of that himself,didn't need any help,that dudes a tool

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Obama 3rd term.

thats fine.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

You're right, he doesn't want to be POTUS. However, it's not because he's bored or egotistical or worried about financial legalities. He is 100% complicit in this, and has been from the start. He has one job and he's been doing it very well...but if his "victory" has an expiration date, it is because he agreed to it. Everything is going along as planned.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Oh no, oh no,,, oh wait.

No recount in Michigan:
www.google.com...

No recount in Pennsylvania:
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

And Wisconsin will recount by running the machines again, but not recount by hand:
www.zerohedge.com...

And that will most likely not happen because Stein would rather keep the $5+ million for herself, than pay for a recount that will show the exact same numbers.

edit on 29-11-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

She can't keep it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Others may have already mentioned this, but WI already denied the request to hand count all of the ballots.

PA said that the recount request missed the deadline, so that request cannot be granted.

I'm pretty sure that MI has also confirmed the vote count as well, already--I'm not certain if that news pertains to a recount, or if that was a delayed initial confirmation.

Regardless, at this point, it's going to take court orders to get at least two of these states to do a recount the way that Jill Stein seems to want it accomplished, so all of the hypothetical scenarios are pretty much a waste of time.

Trump won--can we please just move on. This dangling the recount carrot in front of the eager democrats is just rude at this point, as it's not going to happen.

ETA: Sorry that I didn't read the thread first...I see that you have already discovered this to be the case. Carry on...
edit on 29-11-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: jhn7537
So, his master plan was to win the election, completely destroy his brand and then give up the position he obtained (while destroying said brand)?? Hmmmmm... To me that doesn't add up..

I'm not seeing how he destroyed his brand.

Maybe that is the flaw in your calculations.

Do you honestly believe Trumps overall brand didn't take a hit this past election? His hotels numbers are down, I know that much, and I can only imagine how his other business "interests" are doing comparatively speaking to previous years.
edit on 29-11-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Ok. Keep believing that.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

You imagine?

I saw a huge segment of the population buying promises, why wouldn't they buy products?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Then we go without a president, Hillary will have way less if that is the case and because she was in on the recount, she is liable too. Kick out Obama and give all the power to the Republican controlled congress and no president will be there to veto anything. Obama should not stay in office after eight years.

No President to veto anything, by default means no President to sign anything either.

Obama is done come inauguration day, he cannot hold office any longer. If Trump somehow fell short of 270 votes it would go to the House to nominate a new President, and we would probably have a President Pence, Trump may still get the support for it even. And that's all in the very unlikely scenario that these states can't vote.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You imagine?

I saw a huge segment of the population buying promises, why wouldn't they buy products?

Have you seen anything to suggest his brand is doing well right now?

I have a feeling by the few exchanges we've had on this thread that we won't see eye to eye here...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You say you imagine something and I say that I could imagine something else.

My only defense is that I didn't make the claim.

Here is what someone else might be imagining: Trump's brand, thought to be in danger, is back on the rise

edit on 29-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Michigan has certified their election results
why do they have to wait for a recount?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join